BHAGAVANTH KESARI - NBK 108

suravaram

My story: 

B Kesari, a tribal guy and a sincere forest officer of Adilabad region in his past. 
He leads his life along with his beloved daughter (as if he is a retired officer and as if she is his real daughter) in Hyd as a physical trainer.

One fine day B kesari beats an unknown gang of goons to the moon and the back in a metro bus in an attempt to save his students.

Head of the goons, a powerful business man who has political influence, orders his other goons to bring B kesari's daughter so that he can play with B kesari emotionally. But, B kesari beats these goons also heavily.

The head of the goons now realizes that B kesari was the same guy who damaged his illegal business in the past.

The head of the goons shouts at B kesari, "I conspired to sent you to jail and you lost your job because of me. Was that not enough. Why are you coming in my way again. ??? "

Watch the rest of the movie on big screen.

20 minutes ago, Guntur N Fan said:

My story: 

B Kesari, a tribal guy and a sincere forest officer of Adilabad region in his past. 
He leads his life along with his beloved daughter (as if he is a retired officer and as if she is his real daughter) in Hyd as a physical trainer.

One fine day B kesari beats an unknown gang of goons to the moon and the back in a metro bus in an attempt to save his students.

Head of the goons, a powerful business man who has political influence, orders his other goons to bring B kesari's daughter so that he can play with B kesari emotionally. But, B kesari beats these goons also heavily.

The head of the goons now realizes that B kesari was the same guy who damaged his illegal business in the past.

The head of the goons shouts at B kesari, "I conspired to sent you to jail and you lost your job because of me. Was that not enough. Why are you coming in my way again. ??? "

Bhola sankar ka baap auddi ide story aithe

3 hours ago, Guntur N Fan said:

My story: 

venky26.gif

6 hours ago, Guntur N Fan said:

My story: 

Regular mass masala story 

On 9/21/2023 at 11:36 AM, baggie said:

On 9/21/2023 at 11:50 AM, NBK NTR said:

On 9/21/2023 at 12:01 PM, Yaswanth526 said:

On 9/21/2023 at 2:46 PM, kumar_tarak said:

On 9/21/2023 at 5:21 PM, KING007 said:

On 9/21/2023 at 11:15 AM, Guntur N Fan said:

My story: 

On 8/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, Guntur N Fan said:

Bhagavanth kesari has no love intentions. He is a brahmachari. No scope for duet,romantic, item songs. Sri leela is given to bk by some x.

Just my guess.

On 8/26/2023 at 2:42 PM, Guntur N Fan said:

First half songs 

Intro Ganesh song- Bala, sri leela

Bala+sri Leela lifestyle montage song

Bus fight lo sr ntr songs

Second half songs

Flashback lo background song

Bala,kajal,sri Leela function song, Bala old songs remix.

anthe ayyuntadi ????

Chances chala thakkuva idi kakunda inkedo undataniki.

More or less we will see the same. Let's be prepared.

Story ga chusthe konchem routine anipiyochu....but this can also be something new for balayya.....he is carrying some innocence, subtleness, silence, in-depth attitude in his look.  But, there is more on Anil's shoulders than balayya for this movie.

16 minutes ago, Guntur N Fan said:

Story ga chusthe konchem routine anipiyochu....but this can also be something new for balayya.....he is carrying some innocence, subtleness, silence, in-depth attitude in his look.  But, there is more on Anil's shoulders than balayya for this movie.

Recent blockbusters Jailer and Vikram also story wise routine ye but screen play and presentation new ga unte chalu.

45 minutes ago, srohith said:

Recent blockbusters Jailer and Vikram also story wise routine ye but screen play and presentation new ga unte chalu.

1 hour ago, Guntur N Fan said:

‘This time beyond your imagination’

🔥🔥💥💥

4 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Meeru Raavipudi kaadu ga 😀

human beings bro...thoughts same untay more or less. Need not be ravipudi...antha imagine chekolenivi emuntay.

I think that is just a caption by ravipudi to convey us, this time I am coming with a serious movie, don't imagine/expect much fun like my previous movies.

DB kramasikshana sangham will come and pelt stones at me. I am stopping the disco.

2 hours ago, Guntur N Fan said:

human beings bro...thoughts same untay more or less. Need not be ravipudi...antha imagine chekolenivi emuntay.

I think that is just a caption by ravipudi to convey us, this time I am coming with a serious movie, don't imagine/expect much fun like my previous movies.

DB kramasikshana sangham will come and pelt stones at me. I am stopping the disco.

Cool bro 

Just quoted the movie tag for fun 🤝

• suravaram changed the title to BHAGAVANTH KESARI - NBK 108