Elon Musk now in charge of Twitter

chanu@ntrfan

1 minute ago, Husker said:

Yeah sure vancle you give bonus promotions to your emplyees when they publicly call you dickhead and ask what do you know about graphql etc.. 

Yes firing is also happening in meta and amazon and that too way more than twitter.. and what percentage do you think meta and amazon combined vs twitter interms of immigrants? Did any fired employees by amazon or meta making noise or calling out their owner publicly.. 

Am only pointing the mob mentality of some emploees.. not about the genuine cases.. 

Elon is the one pulling legs left & right. Did zuck or amazon ceo poked the fired employees like elon doing? Who is encouraging this bs in first place? 

The narrative elon fan boys using is against all the fired twitter employees not the mob not the genuine. Look at the tweet you have posted above. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All twitter heads are refrerring their fired emploees and helping the genuine cases.. public ga thi 10gevalla gurinchi disco not about genuine cases.. twitter headcount was less than 10k and I don't think much percentage of immigrants affect here compared to other firings..

It is about pseudo liberal employees acting like they are some freedom fighters.. 🙄 

Idhi nuvvu nenu anukunte saripodhu ga annai. You never know what one is going through with those firings. And the market is bad too. Personally I don’t care about liberals fighters bs. I can’t imagine myself in those fired employees. 

Just now, eNterTaineR said:

Elon is the one pulling legs left & right. Did zuck or amazon ceo poked the fired employees like elon doing? Who is encouraging this bs in first place? 

The narrative elon fan boys using is against all the fired twitter employees not the mob not the genuine. Look at the tweet you have posted above. 

Is it first time everyone seeing elon behave like this? Everyone knows he is eccentric and egomaniac.. and even tesla/spacx has similar toxic work environment. 

That tweet about employees making noise in twitter.. I also posted other tweets.. why don't you take a look at them.. 

1 hour ago, Husker said:

Last few days these employees overaction calling out their ceo publicly and expecting to treat well.. :lol2:

Naku twitter vadhura ante konali ani venta padi konnaka vadu maaku vadhu ante ela kudurdhi.. 🤣

If all employees feel love for twitter.. just give back 44b to musk and take it back.. 

ee tweet choodu. He didn’t even say few twitter employees. He is writing shit as if these are the demands of the twitter employee union or something :nerd: it’s just an entertainment for people. 

11 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

Idhi nuvvu nenu anukunte saripodhu ga annai. You never know what one is going through with those firings. And the market is bad too. Personally I don’t care about liberals fighters bs. I can’t imagine myself in those fired employees. 

So many refrences floating for ex twitter employees and people are offering jobs.. they also are getting paid for next 3 months.. 

Whoever staying.. I think mana desi batch ae ekkuva unataru andulo.. Worst case is getting laidoff being contractor.. malla maname edurichi payroll run cheyinchukovali.. 🤣  btw am in that shoes before.. laidoff for no reason.. 

In whichever way you get fired whether your employer poked at you or not.. twitter layoffs are not bigger than amazon/meta... all noise becoause of elon.. I empathise with genuine cases but not with twitter liberals.. and I truly belive most of then get job within a month somewhere else..

2 minutes ago, eNterTaineR said:

ee tweet choodu. He didn’t even say few twitter employees. He is writing shit as if these are the demands of the twitter employee union or something :nerd: it’s just an entertainment for people. 

It is sarcastic tweet.. rounding all the noise in twitter 🤣 don't take it at the face value.. 

Good vancle.. how u doing.. Duty ekkara 😄 

Good,.. choosthunna,.. not sure why folks are getting too cheesy about this,.. 

4 minutes ago, Husker said:

😄 btw elon meekentha isthunadu muskism ni spread chesthunanduku 

Lappedu ,… 😂

10 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Linked in new Facebook .... xxxxx desis chesina penta antha intha kadhu dantlo .... prathi oodu oka story pedutharu ... skill updates and connection updates kosame create chesina likendin .... thupuk thupuk chesaru 

+1 

Linkedin used to be decent

from covid times.. :sleep: 

a good read.. 

a small section

"Advertisers have played the most direct role thus far in moderating Mr. Musk’s free speech ambitions. As long as 90 percent of the company’s revenue comes from ads (as was the case when Mr. Musk bought the company), Twitter has little choice but to operate in a way that won’t imperil the revenue streams that keep the lights on. This has already proved to be challenging.

Almost immediately upon the acquisition’s close, a wave of racist and antisemitic trolling emerged on Twitter. Wary marketers, including those at General Mills, Audi and Pfizer, slowed down or paused ad spending on the platform, kicking off a crisis within the company to protect precious ad revenue.

In response, Mr. Musk empowered my team to move more aggressively to remove hate speech across the platform — censoring more content, not less. Our actions worked: Before my departure, I shared data about Twitter’s enforcement of hateful conduct showing that, by some measures, Twitter was actually safer under Mr. Musk than it had been before.

Marketers have not shied away from using the power of the purse: In the days following Mr. Musk’s acquisition, the Global Alliance for Responsible Media, a key ad industry trade group, published an open call to Twitter to adhere to existing commitments to “brand safety.” It’s perhaps for this reason that Mr. Musk has said he wants to move away from ads as Twitter’s primary revenue source: His ability to make decisions unilaterally about the site’s future is constrained by a marketing industry he neither controls nor has managed to win over."

Archived