Kashmir files

MSDTarak

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

naaku ayithe trailer ye nachhaledu.. assalu aa concept ye nachhaledu

Concept enti uncle idemanna socio fantasy genre aa ..... It's based on the methodical killings of kashmiri pandits and their subsequent exodus 

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Concept enti uncle idemanna socio fantasy genre aa ..... It's based on the methodical killings of kashmiri pandits and their subsequent exodus 

can't say why, but i don't like that

On 3/11/2022 at 9:09 AM, NAGA_NTR said:

can't say why, but i don't like that

normal ga aduguthunna, no intention to argue or target you bro, but why you don’t like it? Kashmir problem enti antey news eppudu innocent muslims chanipoyaru valley lo ani antaru but nobody talks about kashmiri pandits and what happened to them. 

4 hours ago, karthik_n said:

normal ga aduguthunna, no intention to argue or target you bro, but why you don’t like it? Kashmir problem enti antey news eppudu innocent muslims chanipoyaru valley lo ani antaru but nobody talks about kashmiri pandits and what happened to them. 

Massacre violence lantivi nachhav bro, tathukolenu

12 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Here in my Local AMC theatre in US

Advance fulls and adding extra shows where as RadheShyam Hindi going 2 or 3 tickets per show on Saturday.

Everywhere same situation , Bangalore is running with almost fulls , many shows added for sunday, mamulga ledu response.

movie cannot be watched with children.  

pv narasimha rao crushed these thugs by giving free hand to army.  modi deserve credit for removing article 370 and controlling street dawgs alias protesters. 

terrorists doesn't deserve human rights. once army enters into the lawless area it will use all the possible methods to bring situation under control. we can ignore media noise about collateral damage, human rights violation during army operation. 

Archived