Jump to content

తొక్కుకుంటూ పోవాలే 🤙


NAGA_NTR

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

ee story anukunnappude char design kooda aalochinchi Trainer ni kalisi inputs ichhadu SSR Tarak ni shape ki thevaali ani, aa tarwte Hero training start chesadu

Bheem chethalu bhayamkaram ga untaay, manasu pasivaadidhi.... anduke NTR body Super Fit ga untundhi Face konchem chubby ga untundi

Baaga buggalu undalannada ssr....super ga

Character bane design chesadu...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 4tarak said:

Baaga buggalu undalannada ssr....super ga

Character bane design chesadu...

enni cheppina, evaru cheppina maararu NTR fans :run_dog:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NAGA_NTR said:

ee story anukunnappude char design kooda aalochinchi Trainer ni kalisi inputs ichhadu SSR Tarak ni shape ki thevaali ani, aa tarwte Hero training start chesadu

Bheem chethalu bhayamkaram ga untaay, manasu pasivaadidhi.... anduke NTR body Super Fit ga untundhi Face konchem chubby ga untundi

Idi post production shoot chesina song anukunta ga.....not movie getup

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vishal_Ntr said:

Idi post production shoot chesina song anukunta ga.....not movie getup

Post production time ki Alia shooting ye join kaaledu... i think appatiki Alia ni confirm kooda cheyyaledu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Allu Arjun Does It Himself, Fans Enough For NTR 

Allu Arjun Does It Himself, Fans Enough For NTR

It is known that Allu Arjun engineered a striking catchphrase with Pushpa – Thaggede Le. Bunny extensively publicized this phrase during Pushpa’s promotions as he was even seen wearing t-shirts that had ‘Thaggede Le’ imprinted on them. Following Pushpa’s OTT release, the phrase Thaggede Le and the related beard swipe manners turned super popular.

Now, Jr NTR‘s fans have come up with a catchphrase of their own and this is related to RRR. In RRR’s trailer, Jr NTR says “Thokkukuntu Povaale” in one of the sequences and this has evidently struck a chord with his fans, albeit several weeks post the trailer’s release. Jr NTR’s fans have owned the Thokkukuntu Povaale phrase so very much that the #ThokkukuntuPovale hashtag is trending on Twitter. They are using this tag for every social media post related to NTR. This sure has become a hot topic now.

While Thaggede Le caught the attention after Allu Arjun emphasized the phrase all through Pushpa, the phrase Thokkukuntu Povaale is already making great noise on social media. We can expect the same to ramp up as RRR heads for theatrical release.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2022 at 2:21 AM, NAGA_NTR said:

enni cheppina, evaru cheppina maararu NTR fans :run_dog:

Majority kaadu konta mandi always negative...looks they live their entire life like that...non stop edupu on everything...!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

యుఎస్ లో ‘తొక్కుకుంటూపోవాలే’ అంటూ జూనియర్ ఎన్టీఆర్ అభిమానులు గాలిలో చేసిన విన్యాసాలతో రామ్ చరణ్ ఫ్యాన్స్ కూడా రంగంలోకి దిగారు. ఏదైనా తమ హీరో బరిలోకి దిగనంతవరకే అన్నట్లుగా ‘వేటగాడు వచ్చేటంతవరకే’ అన్న డైలాగ్ తో యాష్ ట్యాగ్ ను వినియోగించి సోషల్ మీడియాలో ట్రెండింగ్ కు శ్రీకారం చుట్టారు.

Megay fans start chesaru.. get ready 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Koduri said:

యుఎస్ లో ‘తొక్కుకుంటూపోవాలే’ అంటూ జూనియర్ ఎన్టీఆర్ అభిమానులు గాలిలో చేసిన విన్యాసాలతో రామ్ చరణ్ ఫ్యాన్స్ కూడా రంగంలోకి దిగారు. ఏదైనా తమ హీరో బరిలోకి దిగనంతవరకే అన్నట్లుగా ‘వేటగాడు వచ్చేటంతవరకే’ అన్న డైలాగ్ తో యాష్ ట్యాగ్ ను వినియోగించి సోషల్ మీడియాలో ట్రెండింగ్ కు శ్రీకారం చుట్టారు.

Megay fans start chesaru.. get ready 

Vetagadu kaadu kada vaadi Amma mogudu vaadi jejemma vachina tokkukuntu povaale ani banner kadithe sari 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

USA Fans Challenging Jr. NTR

Jr NTR RRR Movie USA Fans

In one of his interviews, NTR was asked as to what was the craziest thing that a fan has ever done for him. NTR said he does not want to pinpoint anything and if he reveals it, they will do something even bigger and surprise him. The same has exactly happened in the U.S. now as die hard NTR fans have readied a first of its kind airplane banner. A small video has gone viral where a small chartered plane is shown hoisting a banner with the title “Tokkukuntu Povalae Jai NTR #RRR” in mid air. Usually, we see such expensive promotions by production houses but not from fans. Tokkukuntu Povale is NTR’s dialogue in RRR that is owned by NTR fanbase. Not stopping at that, fans in the U.S. have challenged NTR asking him what kind of crazy promotion he wants for his films next.

NTR is coming back on screen after a gap of four years and fans cannot wait to have a glimpse of their favorite star on screen. That is also the reason, a crazy fan in Dallas, Texas bought 75 tickets for the premiere show. In the past, fans have done so many crazy things for NTR but this airplane banner has taken things to another level.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OneAndOnlyMKC said:

Vetagadu kaadu kada vaadi Amma mogudu vaadi jejemma vachina tokkukuntu povaale ani banner kadithe sari 😂

Endi ballo pillollu madiri Gola :hitwithrock:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...