Thanks Jagan Reddy

Yalamanchili

I was working for qualcomm in 2018 when i left the company and mover to canada in 2018 august. My original plan was to setup 10 downing street with my cousin and his friends( who currently own 10d and ironhill breweries in Vijayawada and hyd) in vizag rk beach road(we leased the place). Since it was “our” government,everything worked then.. even now we could make it work.

Like every typical vijayawada parents, my parents wanted me to move to states..i tried for us visa from 2011..2 times f1..2 times h1..all rejected..me and my wife thought wel give canada a try..we gave it..got visas in no time.( in 2018).. at this point i had some money in hand from the job that i did..close to  40 lakhs.. i didnt know what to do at that time.. before 1 week of my flight to canada..my wife’s grandfather took us to see a land near shankarpalli( 14 kms from shankarpalli). From kphb, its almost an hour or more drive..

since i was bought up in hyderabad mostly..i know the developments happening around etc.. but even in 2018 I thought 14 kms from shankarpalli is too far to buy something and a waste of money.

but since i had only 1 week for my travel and wanted to buy something even for 20 years later development..i thought lets go ahead..I bought 4 acres..each for 8 lakhs..i was quoted 10..but got it for 8..

Thanks to jagan reddy govt..which had become a blessing to hyderabad..on Friday..i  closed the deal of selling the 4 acres in the high range or 4cr..whoever knows this was awestruck in my family. Wanted to share this happiness with all of you as well.

p.s — once upon a time which we used to call development in patancheru(hyd) is now 60 kms from patancheru. Hyd was booming..is booming and will be booming for a longer time..

bad thing..midde class mindset people like me would not and could not afford anything in hyd in the near future if the rates will climb like this..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shankarpalli , mokila ,Kollur prices hiked like anything in the last 4 years.... whoever invested there 4-5 years ago are super lucky......

Though,it's  your job savings, all the credit to your wife's grand father and your wife ...Because, if you have invested somewhere else, hardly it could have been hiked 2-3 times maximum.....

Between congratulations bro, happy to hear from you....

7 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

Maaku reverse lost all the money by investing in Amaravati  :sad:

whoever did this have lost, those who invested in hyd areas or both in hyd and Amaravati during this time were saved 

Reg NRI investments, I dont understand one thing why they do long-term investments in India if they are planning to settle down in US or other foreign lands 

liquidate chesaka taking them back to residing country will be a tough job kada after paying taxes

1 minute ago, BalayyaTarak said:

whoever did this have lost, those who invested in hyd areas or both in hyd and Amaravati during this time were saved 

Reg NRI investments, I dont understand one thing why they do long-term investments in India if they are planning to settle down in US or other foreign lands 

liquidate chesaka taking them back to residing country will be a tough job kada after paying taxes

India lo settle avtaremo ani but tarvata decision change avtadi

7 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Ippudu NRI investment lekapote ikkada land value is zero..

12 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Anna outside investment chessthe slow ga growth vuntundi but in India it will grow fast..so everyone tries to invest in India

16 minutes ago, Pavan Kumar said:

India lo settle avtaremo ani but tarvata decision change avtadi

hmm, parents kosam house or one or two investments ok but making huge investment like ippatidaka sampadinchindi antha pettatam will ne a mistake, one of my friend made this bad decision antha stuck in Amaravati

5 minutes ago, mokshu@ntr said:

Anna outside investment chessthe slow ga growth vuntundi but in India it will grow fast..so everyone tries to invest in India

but manadaggara security takkuva kada, look at recent example in Vizag , unless qe have some political connections or some hold on the area e rojunevadochi nadhinnatado teliyadu

14 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Ippudu NRI investment lekapote ikkada land value is zero..

land value gurinchi kadu naa question why they take such risk when they can make secure investment in the place they settle down 

example, maa oorlo polalu maa nana tarvatha maha aithe nenu chustha naa tarvatha generation will not have any interest and may not even visit my village, city ki daggaraga unde villages aithe they may this is when I am settled in Hyderabad 

NRI's kids will they ever be interested in the stuff here and after one generation vachi ammukodam koda jarige pani kadu and avi secured undavu once the local goons realise those properties belong to an NRI , they can't come here and fight the legal battle

3 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

land value gurinchi kadu naa question why they take such risk when they can make secure investment in the place they settle down 

example, maa oorlo polalu maa nana tarvatha maha aithe nenu chustha naa tarvatha generation will not have any interest and may not even visit my village, city ki daggaraga unde villages aithe they may this is when I am settled in Hyderabad 

NRI's kids will they ever be interested in the stuff here and after one generation vachi ammukodam koda jarige pani kadu and avi secured undavu once the local goons realise those properties belong to an NRI , they can't come here and fight the legal battle

100 percent naa opinion ee meru chepparu..

Ippudu pettukunna consultency role kuda ade..

Kakapote ippudu NRI investment agipothe ikkada land value zero..

NRI lu akkade invest cheste ikkada who can care.. Vallaki kavalasindi india lo identiti..

2 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

100 percent naa opinion ee meru chepparu..

Ippudu pettukunna consultency role kuda ade..

Kakapote ippudu NRI investment agipothe ikkada land value zero..

NRI lu akkade invest cheste ikkada who can care.. Vallaki kavalasindi india lo identiti..

identity kosam chusukunte santham naakipoddi ani anthey, chuttalu chusukuntaru anukodaniki koda leni rojulu ivi oka vela chusukuna oka generation ey kada chusukunedhi , malli definiteg venakki vasthamu anukununte it is a different case 

land value zero aithey matram vachina nastam emundi ippudu evaru hold chestunnaro valla daggare untay konevadu undadu anthey kada, Jagan inko term vasthey elagu state ey zero avuddi with no growth 

oka industry or employment generate chese company leni towns lo koda ratelu bayamkaramga pencharu which will definitely fall , hyd ante due to people migration it is on a raise due to demand 

mana daggara migration jarige chancey ledu ika

4 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

identity kosam chusukunte santham naakipoddi ani anthey, chuttalu chusukuntaru anukodaniki koda leni rojulu ivi oka vela chusukuna oka generation ey kada chusukunedhi , malli definiteg venakki vasthamu anukununte it is a different case 

land value zero aithey matram vachina nastam emundi ippudu evaru hold chestunnaro valla daggare untay konevadu undadu anthey kada, Jagan inko term vasthey elagu state ey zero avuddi with no growth 

oka industry or employment generate chese company leni towns lo koda ratelu bayamkaramga pencharu which will definitely fall , hyd ante due to people migration it is on a raise due to demand 

mana daggara migration jarige chancey ledu ika

Ivanni chepte aa chusukovadaniki oka business praposal laga chepparu..

Archived