Apple Event 2021

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janalni mari too much granted ga teskuntunadu apple gadu..im an ardent apple fan and all apple user..

but when i look at the latest samsung s21 and note 20/21.. i feel apple is just trying to keep what it already has/ make a new cinematic video of the new products/wantedly create hype and then do nothing.

monotamy aipoyay products anni..nothing interesting anymore

56 minutes ago, curiousgally said:

Thought i will upgrade my note 8 this year. Ento ee year kondamanna nacchina phone ledu market lo. I cant stand apple products. Bad year for electronics.  Need to upgrade laptop too. No good amd laptops without dedicated graphics and compromises. 

Note 20 was good.. I have upgraded from note 8.. chip shortage valla ee year note series cancel chesaru.. hope they bring it back next year.. 

Overall ga not a good year for electronics.. due to shortages..

PS/xbox ayithe currently black markets lo selling for twice/thrice the msrp.. estimated in stock 2022 or 2023 antunnaru.. 

This may continue another year.. 

7 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

Note 20 was good.. I have upgraded from note 8.. chip shortage valla ee year note series cancel chesaru.. hope they bring it back next year.. 

Overall ga not a good year for electronics.. due to shortages..

PS/xbox ayithe currently black markets lo selling for twice/thrice the msrp.. estimated in stock 2022 or 2023 antunnaru.. 

This may continue another year.. 

Agree with Kiran bro... was hesitant to switch to Samsung and Android based on previous experience. But it's been a yr that I started using note 20 ultra, didn't see any lag in performance and dip in battery life. 

12 hours ago, curiousgally said:

Thought i will upgrade my note 8 this year. Ento ee year kondamanna nacchina phone ledu market lo. I cant stand apple products. Bad year for electronics.  Need to upgrade laptop too. No good amd laptops without dedicated graphics and compromises. 

have you tried S21 Ultra 5G? if not just try in Best Buy or Costco. You will be surprized. but i would suggest to wait till november as S22 Ultra coming up. I was apple fan since 2012. but switched to S21 Ultra 5g. Man phone is awesome at every level and feature. 1000 Times better than iphones. 

Archived