Possible ways to get a job in UK ?

sandy.ntr

No possible way unless you have referral or take risk and find consultant who can do work visa for u and then u can search for job. But u will need to pay taxes even if u have no job . 

That said, yes we can find job but u need to have contacts. 

2 hours ago, sandy.ntr said:

I’m working as oracle dba in Hyderabad and have 10 yrs exp. Just want to know possible ways/approaches to get a job in UK. DB experts please advise. Thanks 

why can't you shift to you company in India whose major engagements are in UK and send resource onsite , mostly they do ICT and later you can tey your luck once you reach there

8 hours ago, sandy.ntr said:

I’m working as oracle dba in Hyderabad and have 10 yrs exp. Just want to know possible ways/approaches to get a job in UK. DB experts please advise. Thanks 

Ikkada nunchi akkada companies ki apply chesi chudandi.  Interview crack chesthe I think there should be a way for any country..

8 hours ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

Bro…how to try in Canada? Is it worth to migrate there, heard to harsh weather and too high taxes…pls share ur opinion 

Better to try whatever possible…. I know the harsh reality in working in India…. Good thing in Canada is immigration policy. It’s not as harsh as other western countries. Weather is harsh but you get medical benefits better in Canada when you compare to US. I mean, few pros and cons, but a good deal if no option left….

you can try US on H1 or F1.

Canada —> IELTS and PR

12 hours ago, sandy.ntr said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Ikkadi nunche job ki apply chesthe better anipisthundhi. UK job consulting info emaina unte share cheyandi 

Without visa chala kastam bro.... interview lu kuda schedule kavu.... 

@Nandamurian bro ni contact avvandi... athanu kuda try chesthunnaru 

12 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Better to try whatever possible…. I know the harsh reality in working in India…. Good thing in Canada is immigration policy. It’s not as harsh as other western countries. Weather is harsh but you get medical benefits better in Canada when you compare to US. I mean, few pros and cons, but a good deal if no option left….

you can try US on H1 or F1.

Canada —> IELTS and PR

Thanks for the details bro…F1 meeda vache age datipoindi 😃

inka H1 ahh devudike teliyali…

Canada PR ki aite chalamandi spouses ni student visa meeda pampi try chestunnaru direct ga points sari pola but huge investment 

On 8/11/2021 at 6:16 AM, sandy.ntr said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Ikkadi nunche job ki apply chesthe better anipisthundhi. UK job consulting info emaina unte share cheyandi 

Jobserve.com

Very difficult to get interviews without visa... points based visa tho vachinaa job thechukovadam chaala kastam (almost impossible) as most of the contracts are now inside ir35 which means an umbrella company runs your payroll with the client contract amount monthly.  Umbrella companies can't run payroll for points based visa holders as their payroll should run by their sponsor only.....

Now a days People are coming on dependant visa (spouse on points based visa through any sponsor) as getting job as dependant is easier than main applicant..... but due to ir35, not much savings even for citizens now. Dependant visa means, they will have to pay taxes for main applicant whether or not you have job so hard to save anything....

10 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

what about students who are doing masters bro?

Students will have good time for the first 4 years (2 years as student and 2 more years with PSW) ... need to switch to points based visa after that and stay for 5 more years to get PR.... challenge is to find a job with sponsorship after psw.... else agencies nundi visa cheskuni 5 years struggle avvaali....

2 hours ago, Mahen_Nfan said:

Thanks for the details bro…F1 meeda vache age datipoindi 😃

inka H1 ahh devudike teliyali…

Canada PR ki aite chalamandi spouses ni student visa meeda pampi try chestunnaru direct ga points sari pola but huge investment 

If you think Canada is huge I vestment not to think of UK at all ....it's 3 times more than Canada ....

On 8/10/2021 at 8:55 PM, sandy.ntr said:

Bro I shared you my number you can give me a call I will share you all the details what ai have ...or share me your number 

33 minutes ago, nbk@myHeart said:

UK is attracting people because of easier visa process.... but migathaa bokkalu vachedaaka alochincharu janaalu

US is far way, Canada Time taking and Points very tough ..migilinavi Europe vaatilo iddey best next. Akkadaiki vacchakka move avvali ...

After seeing the Covid most of the people relalised It's better to leave India and stay ij Aboard ....

1 minute ago, uravis said:

Money kosam adi, education ainaka gali kooda doorakunda moostaru 

Idedo bagundi ga

మరోవైపు గత జులైలో అమల్లోకి వచ్చిన యూకే పోస్ట్‌ స్టడీ వీసా కూడా భారతీయ విద్యార్థులకు వరంలా మారింది. చదువు పూర్తయిన తర్వాతా రెండేళ్ల వరకూ బ్రిటన్‌లోనే ఉండి ఉద్యోగానుభవం సంపాదించుకోవడానికి ఇది వీలు కల్పిస్తోంది. 

4 minutes ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Idedo bagundi ga

మరోవైపు గత జులైలో అమల్లోకి వచ్చిన యూకే పోస్ట్‌ స్టడీ వీసా కూడా భారతీయ విద్యార్థులకు వరంలా మారింది. చదువు పూర్తయిన తర్వాతా రెండేళ్ల వరకూ బ్రిటన్‌లోనే ఉండి ఉద్యోగానుభవం సంపాదించుకోవడానికి ఇది వీలు కల్పిస్తోంది. 

2 years is too less to search, many companies doesn't even consider PSW visa . Also if visa is nearing to 1 year they will start showing concern that you were not having enough period .  

But for experience people it will be easy to get in that 2 years, but need to find org who has work visa license. 

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

Oka family man ki india lo vachhe salary ki US/UK lo vachhe salary ki avg ga entha difference untundi?? 

Ikkada we should not only see Salary you should see life style kooda kada....

Diffrence anntey if you wana come back to India and settle your target is  save as much as you can ...vaddu inkka India ponu anukuntey savings mari over ga ceyyakunda china gaa Dollor ni Dollor choostu akkada set ceysukovatam....

Archived