Stocks

Jaitra

2 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Icici bank 350 and below comes into demand zone.Next is 280 to 300.

Pidilite 1350 to 1385 next is 1250

If bought at these prices,are good swing trades.

Endi bhayya malli down aaa? Nenu 290 ki koni, 350 ki ammesa. 280 ithe eesari huge amount konali 

15 minutes ago, raaz said:

No technical indicators yet..But I think Tomorrow we might see the trend reversal with a very big cut in the nifty..expecting it to come down to 10050-10100 levels..

Avuna bro... Specific reasons?

22 minutes ago, raaz said:

No technical indicators yet..But I think Tomorrow we might see the trend reversal with a very big cut in the nifty..expecting it to come down to 10050-10100 levels..

Ok bro... 9700 is a very strong resistance.As long as it's above 9700 it's ok.

1 hour ago, ramntr said:

Avuna bro... Specific reasons?

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Ok bro... 9700 is a very strong resistance.As long as it's above 9700 it's ok.

Technically no indication of a correction brother yet..But I believe the recent rally is more of a liquidity driven and on Firm global markets..there was some weakness in US markets here and there..but no follow ups were there..So Indian market sellers gave up their grip and let the market to go up as much as it could..It tested 200 DMA(around 10400) on the upside and faced some resistance there..On Friday US markets showed some real weakness(at least I think so now) after that 6-7% drop 2 weeks ago, Indian marktes moved significantly up after that..Corona virus cases are growing up again and Trump may lose the coming Nov election..So I am assuming this Dow correction is more significant than the prev small dips(Probably Tomorrow's Dow futures/Dow gives a better idea)..So I expect the Indian markets to give their rally up and start fall in line and start correcting..and when they do, it should be big especially after sharp up moves..So I think it has to fall to next immediate support level of 20 DMA around 10050..

Edited by raaz

2 minutes ago, raaz said:

Technically no indication of a correction brother yet..But I believe the recent rally is more of a liquidity driven and on Firm global markets..there was some weakness in US markets here and there..but no follow ups were there..So Indian market sellers gave up their grip and let the market to go up as much as it could..It tested 200 DMA(around 10400) on the upside and faced some resistance there..On Friday US markets showed some real weakness(at least I think so now) after that 6-7% drop 2 weeks ago, Indian marktes moved significantly up after that..Corona virus cases are growing up again and Trump may lose the coming Nov election..So I am assuming this Dow correction is more significant than the prev small dips(Probably Tomorrow's Dow futures/Dow gives a better idea)..So I expect the Indian markets to give their rally up and start fall in line and start correcting..and when they do, it should be big especially after sharp up moves..So I think it has to fall to next immediate support level of 20 DMA around 10050..

Thanks bro for the wonderful analysis backed by your logic 

Definitely makes sense.

1 minute ago, Naresh_NTR said:

Jaitra vuncle manchi swing trade cheppandi repatiki

Repu trade ki dooram ga untay better uncle.

First let the big players set the trend.

Valla tune laki manam dance cheyyatamay.

Edited by Jaitra

Min 2 lakhs మనవి kadu ankuni big volumes konte kani we can't earn big ah, intraday or long term equity lo.

Options futures too risky naku so not touching. Commodity trading lo Ela untai .. considering I am always right on picking up stocks

3 hours ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Min 2 lakhs మనవి kadu ankuni big volumes konte kani we can't earn big ah, intraday or long term equity lo.

Options futures too risky naku so not touching. Commodity trading lo Ela untai .. considering I am always right on picking up stocks

Commodity good one 

Gold silver and crude ivi chesukovali cheste rest lite 

6 hours ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Icici direct lo ledu commodity trading option, edi cheap n best. UI etc. 

Aasmaa securities I'm using from 5 years veryy good one 1cr transaction ki 1600 brokerage with all charges cheap dorakochu but trustable kuda kavali

1 hour ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Check out Suzlon once...

It came out from debt restructuring...

Last 3 days highest circuit recorded....

Now it is 5.36 expected to reach 20 in short term...

500 shares unnayi,  20 ki vasthe ammestha..