Most valuable and impact players in order - World Cup squad

NTRYoungTiger

As WC is approaching in 3 months time.. lets discuss on the Top 5 players whom you are hoping to win matches for :India.gif:

1) Kohli - Every bowlers dream to take Kohli's wicket in WC matches.. it doesn't need more explanation than this.

2) Rohit Sharma - My second best player is also a batsman, If Rohit Sharma is on song.. he is second to none and India’s winning chances are in safe hands.

3) Bumrah - Best while ball bowler at present and perfect match winner.

4) Hardik Pandya - for me he is a perfect all rounder in English conditions.

5) MSD - his experience behind the stumps speaks volume of his importance.. if he is in good batting form it is like a icing on the cake.

sskmaestro Yaswanth526 chanu@ntrfan KING007 mahesh1987 kumar_tarak King Of Masses Dr.Koneru Pavan Kumar and other cricket lovers

Joe Root -  Best English batsmen I have seen in my time

Jose Butler - in-form batsmen at the moment. 

Ben Stokes - Best fast bowling all-rounder in the world at the moment. He can win the matches on his own both with bat & ball

Mooen Ali - Key to contain runs in middle overs and a handy lower order batsman

Sam Curran/ Alex Hales - 3rd fast bowler in team & both can bat

If England cannot win this time, they can as well forget winning world cup in the next 2/3 decades..... :peepwall: 

38 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Ben Stokes - Best fast bowling all-rounder in the world at the moment. He can win the matches on his own both with bat & ball

If England cannot win this time, they can as well forget winning world cup in the next 2/3 decades..... :peepwall: 

idendhi uncle england players list esaru..meeru uk citizen ??

51 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Meeru ATB thed eyyandi British ollaki naayaallu semis ki Elaa vasthaaro chooddam

Our winning odds are not with Kohli/Rohit Bumrah/Shami. Our winning chances more depends on our middle order. Hardik, Dhoni, Rayudu/Jadhav one should play in every match.

Just like Yuvi-Dravid combination in 2003 world cup. It doesn't matter about getting good/bad starting in innings it is always our middle order which ruins/wins the match.

1) Kuldeep

England wickets will be flat and dry. Wrist spinners will be handy and who bowls slow in the air will get max purchase.

Kuldeep is the only bowler in the international cricket who bowls the left arm chinaman.

Its very hard to pic his wrong one. My prediction he will be the highest wicket taker for India.

2) Kohli

Any target if kohli is there its chasable and the form he is in he will be the highest scorer for India.

3) Bumrah

Of course the best white ball fast bowler who gives away nothing in the death.

I gave this spot not based on taking wickets its all about controlling the death overs.

4) Chahal

If kuldeep tops the list chahal will also be there. He will also get decent number of wickets in the tournament.

The kul-cha combination will also work in worldcup.

5) Dhoni

Tough pic but i choose dhoni ahead of rohit. Rohit will score big but he will not score consistently because its a ICC tournament.

On the other hand dhoni is a big match player and his contribution behind the wickets is outstanding.

10 hours ago, Gunner said:

Hales bowling cheyyadu kada uncle

1) Kohli - Always a price scalp

2) Dhawan - Big match player, plays well in ICC tournments

3) Bumrah - Can be lethal with new ball and also good at bowling yorkers

4) Hardik Pandya - Perfect all rounder in English conditions.

5) Chahal - Leg spinner who can pick wickets and control the run rate in the middle overs

Who will win WC:

1) if scripted/fixed: final eng vs ind. Eng wins. Kohli wl carry dhoni on his shoulders.  By end of 2019 people wl forget n all ads get transferre to rIshab pant and pandya. BCCI wl continue to cheat public under pressure fm corporate n broadcasters

2) no fixing : eng , sa , and 2 out of 3 from india/ pak / nz are likely in semis with  team that has not won be4 lifting the cup.

3) india Xi looks good top order n bowling. Middle order performance is key.

26 minutes ago, avm said:

Who will win WC:

1) if scripted/fixed: final eng vs ind. Eng wins. Kohli wl carry dhoni on his shoulders.  By end of 2019 people wl forget n all ads get transferre to rIshab pant and pandya. BCCI wl continue to cheat public under pressure fm corporate n broadcasters

2) no fixing : eng , sa , and 2 out of 3 from india/ pak / nz are likely in semis with  team that has not won be4 lifting the cup.

3) india Xi looks good top order n bowling. Middle order performance is key.

antey uncle india finals antey tourney fix annattey na :crying::surprise:

Archived