Why?

Bob Marley

Loki have no fans/folowers in chat room , you can post your views in political section to get more hits/comments :cheers: 

Just now, Theda Singh said:

Maa Loki baabu followers undaru Only Bhakths untaru

Jai Nara Lokesh

Bhakths word use cheyku annai ado la undi ee safron batch valla :atwitsend: 

• Dr.Koneru locked and unlocked this topic
8 hours ago, Bob Marley said:

Why youth icon loki has less followers than KTR Jaggu PK in Twitter while he is posting good work done by him?

first of all lokesh ani clear ga cheppatam nerchukoo....and don't worry eventually following peruguthadi...becoz CBN and Lokesh are not the people who can talk aggressively like others, they will prove themselves by showing their work.

Even 1996 lo CBN don't have good speaking skills like others, NTR, YSR etc....but he proved by his working skills.....

"Maatalu baaga maataldi venaka gothulu theese nakkalu kanna...geniune ga work chese vallu minna"

brother if you again happen to see this thread ...check this opinion of mine. I never commented on your opinions, but now here is mine. you have every right to be in every section of this forum...But, rather than passing any constructive criticism and doing sensible debate....you are unnecessarily bringing in Lokesh in a demeaning manner. Thread/Topic tho sambandham lekapoyina u r bringing Lokesh name. You have been doing it quite a long. But, people started feeling it as irritating. 

so ala worthless comments chese badulu...sambandham lekunna Lokesh peru teche badulu...stick to the topic of the thread and importantly add some value to your comments and views. @Bob Marley

Archived