Shivaji live

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont believe in his story....Action plan emaina untundemo gaani from BJP Side, but how this fellow would know this plan in detail.

Based on circumstances, may be he is trying to be a mentalist and trying to prove he is right 

11 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

I dont believe in his story....Action plan emaina untundemo gaani from BJP Side, but how this fellow would know this plan in detail.

Based on circumstances, may be he is trying to be a mentalist and trying to prove he is right 

If he is trying to use the current scenario , then how did he said the same thing long back.

Also in lot of recent TV discussions from last 2 months, Addepalli Sreedhar and other BJP guys were saying that they  will give everything once they have a face to show in AP and now it is cleat that face is PK

Thought the NFDB has more intellectuals and analysts...You guys are proving it wrong by supporting this Idiot.

He said he knows this last September, he gave an interview to Ravi in Aug.

Seems like You don't follow the social media. this guy was damaging TDP left and right and was supporting Jagan corruption and Pawan Kalyan. He has given multiple interviews and was against TDP.

It's silly to think that BJP won't have agenda to conquer South. It's a political party and that too RSS backed party. 

One thing is for sure, CBN is a threat to Modi as he started failing on multiple issues and they want to kill the alternates. They are doing their best to destabilize him.

6 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

If he is trying to use the current scenario , then how did he said the same thing long back.

Also in lot of recent TV discussions from last 2 months, Addepalli Sreedhar and other BJP guys were saying that they  will give everything once they have a face to show in AP and now it is cleat that face is PK

Modi and his full team vachi PK ni support chesthe, PK CM ayyipotada?? Andhra janam ikkada...we decide the state and central....for last some decades state lo support chesina partynee..central lo rule chesindi.

lol e script shivaji gadini e level lo leputhunnara funny.. veedu eppudu evadi script chaduvuthado veedikanna telusa.. inka idream vaditho kuda vuntadi aa interview lo kuda chetha vaagudu.. evadi script eppudu chaduvuthadu kuda vadike teleedu.. before backing some one know what they are up to...

3 minutes ago, Taraka Mantram said:

lol e script shivaji gadini e level lo leputhunnara funny.. veedu eppudu evadi script chaduvuthado veedikanna telusa.. inka idream vaditho kuda vuntadi aa interview lo kuda chetha vaagudu.. evadi script eppudu chaduvuthadu kuda vadike teleedu.. before backing some one know what they are up to...

Wrong side vundidetails telisaka realize ayyademo ee matter lo , I think he is not supporting TDP but opposing BJP

He is definitely having some issues with BJP, valla meda onti kalimeda vetadu first nundi party nunchi bayataki vachaka

4 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Wrong side vundidetails telisaka realize ayyademo ee matter lo , I think he is not supporting TDP but opposing BJP

He is definitely having some issues with BJP, valla meda onti kalimeda vetadu first nundi party nunchi bayataki vachaka

i assume he was not given much importance in bjp at any level... pk was in similar state before cbn met him he is a joker after prp failure... vadini cbn kalisi lepithe bhajana batch eega valanivvale.. ippudu eku ayye kurchunnadu... unnecessary importance e sivaji gadiki ivvadam anavsaram

1 minute ago, Taraka Mantram said:

i assume he was not given much importance in bjp at any level... pk was in similar state before cbn met him he is a joker after prp failure... vadini cbn kalisi lepithe bhajana batch eega valanivvale.. ippudu eku ayye kurchunnadu... unnecessary importance e sivaji gadiki ivvadam anavsaram

Over importance ivvakodadu, we should portray him as Ex BJP member revealing BJP secrets and true colours, that's it

2 hours ago, Bezawadabullo said:

ivanni politcis kosam sivaji use cheskuntunndu

ivi nisam aithey- babu gaariki eppudo thelisi untadhi

Cbn knows everything they had a separate file with information regarding this & cbn waited all these days for making opposition to make their  first move.. Pk made it first by targeting cbn & Lokesh 

2 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Teliyadhu ani meeru anukuntunnaru..

He waited for right time Anthe 

ok may be, if he planned well thats good too... But  I dont think so, bcoz NDA nundi bayatki vachina podhunna emotion lo 10% emotion ayina choopinchevaadu ga ee 8 months! Edayinaa kaani, very happy to see CBN this way!

12 minutes ago, Phoenix456 said:

ok may be, if he planned well thats good too... But  I dont think so, bcoz NDA nundi bayatki vachina podhunna emotion lo 10% emotion ayina choopinchevaadu ga ee 8 months! Edayinaa kaani, very happy to see CBN this way!

Ade kada CBN mundu move aithe it would have back fired on us, mundu vaallu move ayaru kabatte we are in safe zone lekapothe mana valle tittevallu CBN ni PK is good enduku ani.

PK TDP ni CBN and Lokesh ni anadam, A2 PMO office lo dagudu mothaladatam, TDP countered it hard and sent out leak about Operation Garuda lekapothe coincidence aite kadu kada PK vaga gane aa news ravadam

Archived