EE ghoram chudandi,Kejriwal

gaddamhemanth

Delhi CM retweeted a picture of Syrian refugee children, with a caption that said they were children found at the site of yesterday morning's train accident near Kanpur.

Second: 

The Delhi CM retweeted a photograph of a man who had hung himself in Satna in Madhya Pradesh. The caption to the photograph Kejriwal retweeted said that the man who hung himself did so because he had not been able to withdraw new currency notes from the bank for four days in a row.

The man had come to rob the bank and when he realized police had surrounded the bank and he couldn't escape, he decided to end his life. The incident took place at Allahabad Bank's Bela village branch at 3 am on Saturday.

When Kejriwal retweeted it, he wrote in Hindi "Modiji, look at this. At least now, have some mercy on this country's people. What enmity do you have with the public?"

veedini yemii cheyyali raa nayana

too desperate...but modi lantio low level political kiv eede correct

oka doubt, mari modi ni antha low level lo chudtaniki karanam yenti may I know

(Once even I wrote a comment saying while CBN is having chay pe charcha with Bill Gates and Bill Clinton Modi was cleaning toilets in RSS office).

(Once even I wrote a comment saying while CBN is having chay pe charcha with Bill Gates and Bill Clinton Modi was cleaning toilets in RSS office).

modi is crude fellow uncle....i hate ppl with wrong intentions....i dont know but atleast I believe modi is not a guy to trust.....idi eeroju antundi kaadu...modi sp status ivaledu ani kaadu....first nunchi nenu against...but mari ee madhya bakthulu ekkuva avatam valla react avutunna...otherwise i dont care central politics

Naku morning 8:30 bank queue lo nunchinte 1:30 ki i came out with few notes :blink: worst situation just stood on main road like a beggar for my own money intha worst situation naa life lo face cheyaledu

Brother execution is wrong... but please understand that an exercize like this has the potential to put everybody on the tax roll. Which is very important in these times especially because lot of people get advantage of welfare schemes and appeasements but are never accounted for in terms of giving back to the society. At least they need to come under tax code for once and start realizing that there is such a thing. Lot of people who claim BPL are potentially not so, and they never file taxes. If we can bring them into books, our economy can get bigger faster..

Paatha gaayalni gurthu chesi endhuku uncle aayanni baadha pedhathaaru...he was badly molestated by Modi followers in a conference in Germany, ..before that he was molestated by a TG supporter in our DB, from then on he became Osey Ramulamma ..and the fight continues..

Archived