Rajesh mahasena

baggie

5 hours ago, Flash said:

if his team contest as independents, it is good.. they will split few votes of jaffa

It will be potential TDP voting.

offering ticket was never required. But denying afterwards is a bad move.

:wall:

Edited by LION_NTR

Andaru saava mingi sevulu moose volle - This is expected :roflmao:

3 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

rajakeeyam ante youtube videos kaadu ani ticket ichina roju chesa..cbn did a mistake by offering this fellow ani..he can criticize bjp offline and continue worh tdp..anni parties tho sunnam pettukoni emi peekidham ani…RRR lantode silent ga moosukoni tdp ichindi theesukuntunnadu..cbn lantode bjp ni dehi antunnadu..u are open to criticize within 4 walls 

Cbn kaadu lokesh recommendation emo Ani doubt... 

picha pizza hut 

malli veedi analysis ni aha oho anukotam karma ra babu

ee pani valla benefit ayyedhi only jaffa  

aadi viral videos appudu apology chepthe sarle avagahana leni time lo chesadu anukoni andharu benefit of doubt icharu but ippudu kuda aadi mentality or aadu chuttu unna valla mentality same undhi ani anipisthundhi

antha theeta ga unte edho oka constituency lo independent ga chesi nirupinchukovali, sare sympathy medha gelise chance undedhi max, ippudu anni constituencies lo pishaap cheyatam enthuku

veedu ippudu malli kootami ki help chestha anna no body will believe him, he cut his foot himself showing his thuttharaness, asale ticket ichaka videos vachinappude calm ga undakunda full hadavidi chesadu appude anukunna, veediki enthuku intha kangaru na xx ani

common sense ledhu gif

Edited by Rajakeeyam

I feel he went out due to tdp-bjp alliance.... from start, he is against rss and bjp... its difficult for him to convince his people to work for NDA... we will lose this type of anti-bjp votebank in all places... hope we gain from anti-jagan votebank to nullify this loss

He fought against Jagan at hard times... all the best...

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

TDP didn’t handle him properly. Ah Moggalo BJP ki anni seats ichi ilanti candidate nunchi seat lakkotam darunam. 

we never learn!

guess they handled as they liked...

No party likes a new leader to emerge when their loyalties are in doubt

Edited by ntrrules7

3 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

TDP didn’t handle him properly. Ah Moggalo BJP ki anni seats ichi ilanti candidate nunchi seat lakkotam darunam. 

we never learn!

Aslu enduku icharu..recomend chesinodni eskovali first

Elanti vallaki Jaggu gade correct...CBN/Lokesh kabbati eyina chese disco dance choostha unnaru.. jaggu aythe tokke tokkudu ki ekkadakoo poye padi vadu.

Party ki l baga kastapade valle ke ee sari ticket rakapothe ...party tough time edho videos' chesi janalaki entertainment chesadu ani...  cbn sir vadu ticket isthe... chinna pilla vadi laga daily ee pilla games aduthunnadu.

Edited by Eswar09

35 minutes ago, kumar_tarak said:

Konchem kuda vopika lenodu politics lo ela survive avtadu, these people do more harm than good party lo vunte. Better he stick to Youtube channel.

5 hours ago, kumar_tarak said:

Konchem kuda vopika lenodu politics lo ela survive avtadu, these people do more harm than good party lo vunte. Better he stick to Youtube channel.

CBNki oopika ledha mari 2 months kee pakoda kallu pattukuanandu

I have watched all his videos from past year and he genuinely spoke against ysrcp and was successful in taking the bad that jagan is doing to AP to masses.

I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF HIS VIDEOS

But

He is not a political material 

I saw his latest videos (only 3 or 4 after he lost his ticket)

He is kind of giving signal to his followers to not support the alliance and at the same time he is asking to support the alliance.

What i understood from his recent videos is that he is more hurt that he lost his ticket and concentrating more on gaining sympathy and trying to send wrong signals to his followers to not support alliance rather than defeating jagan

I MAY BE WRONG

But he says "మాకు పదవులు వద్దు" and the same time he says "bjp/jsp వల్ల మా టికెట్ పోయింది, నేను అర్ధం చేసుకుంటాను కానీ మా మహాసేన లోని వారు చాలా ఆవేశపరులు వాళ్లు ఎలాంటి నిర్ణయం అయినా తీసుకుంటారు"

He doesn't have clarity

I know if jagan comes again he will be the person who will be in dangwr more than anybody else.

He might shift to hyderabad and by being in good terms with CBN he can survive in hyderabad.

My view is

He doesn't have patience (he might say in his videos that it is becauseof CBN he is silent)

He doesn't know how to counter his detractors politically 

He tries to provocate his folllowers emotionally 

FINALLY I THINK HE WILL BE AN ASSET TO TDP ONLY AS A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER RATHER THAN A MLA CANDIDATE 

57 minutes ago, pchandhu said:

I have watched all his videos from past year and he genuinely spoke against ysrcp and was successful in taking the bad that jagan is doing to AP to masses.

But

He is kind of giving signal to his followers to not support the alliance and at the same time he is asking to support the alliance.

What i understood from his recent videos is that he is more hurt that he lost his ticket and concentrating more on gaining sympathy and trying to send wrong signals to his followers to not support alliance rather than defeating jagan

I MAY BE WRONG

But he says "మాకు పదవులు వద్దు" and the same time he says "bjp/jsp వల్ల మా టికెట్ పోయింది, నేను అర్ధం చేసుకుంటాను కానీ మా మహాసేన లోని వారు చాలా ఆవేశపరులు వాళ్లు ఎలాంటి నిర్ణయం అయినా తీసుకుంటారు"

He doesn't have clarity

I know if jagan comes again he will be the person who will be in dangwr more than anybody else.

He might shift to hyderabad and by being in good terms with CBN he can survive in hyderabad.

My view is

He doesn't have patience (he might say in his videos that it is becauseof CBN he is silent)

FINALLY I THINK HE WILL BE AN ASSET TO TDP ONLY AS A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER RATHER THAN A MLA CANDIDATE 

Actually it's a purely communication gap between party and leaders..Rajesh ane kadhu..chala mandhiki ticket ivvani vallatho peddaga matladindhi ledhu ee sari ...

1 hour ago, pchandhu said:

But

I MAY BE WRONG

He doesn't have clarity

My view is

Leaders vundhaa clarity