BHAGAVANTH KESARI - NBK 108

suravaram

Follow

I am usually not the type to watch first day first show and tweet about it. This was an exception and I feel that despite all the negativity created by the haters of #NandamuriBalakrishna, this will stand out to be one of the memorable movies of #NBK’s career!! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the great messaging on Girl Empowerment is definitely the need of the hour in the current society. Several dialogues around this will become the slogans of #girlpower in Telugu states. NBK’s action is sublime and shows his ability to mould into any character that director throws at him. Despite being the face of TFIs Mass Hero image, he proves himself time and again to be a true Director’s hero. Felt the same with the 2nd half of #Akhanda. I often wonder if he is one of the most underutilized actor with the depth and breadth of characters that he did during his entire career and mesmerized the audience. Of late, his script selection and dress sense is truly next level👌 Overall, a thoroughly entertaining blockbuster with great messaging from the #LastMassHeroOfTFI

1 minute ago, seenu454 said:

Master chennai lo unna.

Ninna tpt fans show chusesi malli back to chennai. 2 times chusa.

Good cinema bro ...

Mee side endi Racha 

nenu two times done master , wednesday orange , ca lo and thursday norwalk , CA lo , hero super le , wife and mom ki chaala nachindhi movie , next week inko round veltha malli 

1 hour ago, TDP_2019 said:

babu first nunchi aa kukka s***i ABO gaadini follow avvatam aapu. Okka center cheppamanu Bhola kanna takkuva vachhindhi. Aadi gaali numbers pattukoni oo tega hungama

Evadu entha vagina last lo vadine follow ayyedi.