Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, yamaha said:

:lol2: PERFECT

Invasion mana hindu idealogy lo ledu anta inko chamakku :lol2:

India lo rajulu oka pratham meeda inko prantham meeda invade chestunnee unaru, bharatam nunchi modaletti zamindar rules varaku ade jarigindi.

Maybe we didn't have resources to go to other nations and invade centuries ago, anthe kani we are no less than that invasion, colonialism, discrimination mentality. 

Eroju jarige land kabza lu kuda invasion oka trait ye

It is part of Human nature... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hindus ki pedda fashion idhi,thinking they are broad minded.....once they become majority,the same people to whom you  showed your broad heart will slit your throats in your homes.....thats what is wr

People attending churches are having their own church for every caste ...one caste people don't to go to other caste people church..... recently dalith christians in Tamil Nadu protested against the d

No Sivaji will come in this world again when they start wiping u off....So better be informed about history and know what you are doing.... they have 100 countries where they can go and live,for

Posted Images

6 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Ekkadanna eppudanna Manishullo lo tappu untundi, Adhi ye kulam ayina ye matham ayina, ye prantham ayina

Danni meeru motham mathaniki, motham kulaniki anta gatti andarini satruvulu ga chudatam is the sad thing of all. please come out of this.

You better get educated on this topic and come out to have open discussion instead of give bf generic blind quotes that all are same .....if you compare Hindu,Buddhist and jain it is acceptable but abrahim cults can never stand with intellectual dharmic faiths ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Both religions lo edi better o pakkana pedtje.. Mothaniki both better than that third religion na... Idaith.. e its clear no....!! 

Yevari religion vallaki goppa

Islam is notorious in the world but still fastest spreading religion in the world...

Muslims version verega vuntundhi..

I feel all religions have helped to know about truth, but not all followers are same

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Ekkadanna eppudanna Manishullo lo tappu untundi, Adhi ye kulam ayina ye matham ayina, ye prantham ayina

Danni meeru motham mathaniki, motham kulaniki anta gatti andarini satruvulu ga chudatam is the sad thing of all. please come out of this.

🙏❤️🙏........👌

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are not M , u r a kaafir

Their books tells them it’s ok to kill the kaafirs and rape their women,they don’t deserve to live.

I fail to understand how these goats think those are Gods statements and they have to follow them.

if my book told that,my rationale mind tells me to dump that book in the garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

You better get educated on this topic and come out to have open discussion instead of give bf generic blind quotes that all are same .....if you compare Hindu,Buddhist and jain it is acceptable but abrahim cults can never stand with intellectual dharmic faiths ....

If I need to get educated, Then u r completely brainwashed and gone case :comfort:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

Yevari religion vallaki goppa

Islam is notorious in the world but still fastest spreading religion in the world...

Muslims version verega vuntundhi..

I feel all religions have helped to know about truth, but not all followers are same

 

Kakai pilla kaaki ki muddu... No wonder in that... 

Ikada matlededi overall general perspective... 

Islamophobia ane word enuku exit avtundi..? Y not Cphobia.. Hphobia.... 

Ala ani edo M andaru manushul kaadu ani ikada evadu anatledu... Malli daani paina lectures started.. All humans same tokka ani... Sodi... 

 

Edited by chanti149
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Kakai pilla kaaki ki muddu... No wonder in that... 

Ikada matlededi overall general perspective... 

Islamophobia ane word enuku exit avtundi..? Y not cphobia.. Hphobia.... 

Ala ani edo M andaru manushul kaadu ani ikada evadu anatledu... Malli daani paina lectures started.. All humans same tokka ani... Sodi... 

 

Overall ga general perspective ki notorious anna... Due to terrorism

They are not smart ... Direct Violence ki dhigutharu... 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jaitra said:

If you are not M , u r a kaafir

Their books tells them it’s ok to kill the kaafirs and rape their women,they don’t deserve to live.

I fail to understand how these goats think those are Gods statements and they have to follow them.

if my book told that,my rationale mind tells me to dump that book in the garbage.

 

It depends on how and who interprets it

Vaalu icche contexts etc different ga vuntaayee ...

Antha depth analysis very few do

And it is mostly based on belief .. 

Old testament or Manu dharma ki kuda allegations vunnayee

1 hour ago, yamaha said:

Any matham,,,,Asalu rational mindset unte ee matha picha undadu, naadi goppa needi takkuva ane discrimination ee undadu.

❤️👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Then please enlighten me with your education on vedas,bible and quran on what you know of them...I will get educated from you .....

Ebbe meeru specl status ivvaledu, meetho matladadam endi u gujju boot lickers antaru 🤣😂.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

 

It depends on how and who interprets it

Vaalu icche contexts etc different ga vuntaayee ...

Antha depth analysis very few do

And it is mostly based on belief .. 

Old testament or Manu dharma ki kuda allegations vunnayee

❤️👍

@GOLI SODA anna entha mandi hinduvula houses lo Manu dharmam books unnayi? And entha mandi hindus follow avutunnaru? ASALU kaliyugniki parasarasmrithi annadi matrame valid smriti ani telusa meeku? , Asalu hoe rationale is it to compare it with other books which are considered not to live with...Am open for discussion on Manu dharmam , if you want it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically our TDP party is based on telugu pride and development of telugu states (erstwhile AP). As long as we were in power we focused on bringing industry, irrigation projects, IT companies, infrastructure, roads and recently building a capital for the new state. Telugu culture and language are very important for us. So we will try to get back to power for state development, our language and culture.

Now this baffa party is trying to get a Jaffa under their control and state is literally left to dogs. Can anyone atleast say something good happened to the state under Jaffa and baffas rule. Both the Jaffa and baffas will learn a lesson in the next election if the public is remotely concerned about the state.

Baffas will try to bring religion into this. If I have something to eat, somewhere to take shelter and something to wear I will think about religion. I will think about Religion when my people don't need to migrate to other states and countries in search of jobs.

Religion is secondary and not a concern to us at the moment. Keep it to yourselves as of now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Basically our TDP party is based on telugu pride and development of telugu states (erstwhile AP). As long as we were in power we focused on bringing industry, irrigation projects, IT companies, infrastructure, roads and recently building a capital for the new state. Telugu culture and language are very important for us. So we will try to get back to power for state development, our language and culture.

Now this baffa party is trying to get a Jaffa under their control and state is literally left to dogs. Can anyone atleast say something good happened to the state under Jaffa and baffas rule. Both the Jaffa and baffas will learn a lesson in the next election if the public is remotely concerned about the state.

Baffas will try to bring religion into this. If I have something to eat, somewhere to take shelter and something to wear I will think about religion. I will think about Religion when my people don't need to migrate to other states and countries in search of jobs.

Religion is secondary and not a concern to us at the moment. Keep it to yourselves as of now.

Sir we completely respect and understand ur feelings and priorities of you and your party, in case if you are not intrested in religious talks please keep away from these kind of threads. 

Everybody would have their priorities and feelings you need to respect that too, but looking everyone in paty eyes and tagging them with party tag is really bad this hampers good discussions hope you understand. Ee thread lo daani guru cbi matladandi, no one will have problem, but prati thread lo ide sollu won't do gud for anyone. 

Pakka valla priorities ni valla ideology ni accept cheyyadame secularism...Please do follow it if you love ur party ideology seriously 😀.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Sir we completely respect and understand ur feelings and priorities of you and your party, in case if you are not intrested in religious talks please keep away from these kind of threads. 

Everybody would have their priorities and feelings you need to respect that too, but looking everyone in paty eyes and tagging them with party tag is really bad this hampers good discussions hope you understand. Ee thread lo daani guru cbi matladandi, no one will have problem, but prati thread lo ide sollu won't do gud for anyone. 

Pakka valla priorities ni valla ideology ni accept cheyyadame secularism...Please do follow it if you love ur party ideology seriously 😀.

 

What are you guys doing here other than spreading hatred man? 

Anyways respect the opinion of that actress also and don't discuss about it. Meeru cheppina statement ey pakka valla priorities ni valla ideology ni accept cheyatame secularism. 

Meeru aa Pani chesi unte intha discussion ey undedi kadu. Why do you want me to respect yours.

And ee thread lo CBN ni ennisarlu teskocharu. CBN ni teskothe why would anyone be silent.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

What are you guys doing here other than spreading hatred man? 

Anyways respect the opinion of that actress also and don't discuss about it. Meeru cheppina statement ey pakka valla priorities ni valla ideology ni accept cheyatame secularism. 

Meeru aa Pani chesi unte intha discussion ey undedi kadu. Why do you want me to respect yours.

And ee thread lo CBN ni ennisarlu teskocharu. CBN ni teskothe why would anyone be silent.

 

 

Boss please wait, can you show me one post of mine which spreads hatred in this thread. 

And also show me one post on CBN which i got before someone has alleged me on my party tag?, In case if you can show i would apologise right now and here. In same way can you garuntee me apology from people who scold, tag us as scums with reason that we support BJP in every thread ?

Btw nenu ee roju secularist Ani చెప్పుకోలేదు, to respect ones ideology it's you and ur party who pretends to do that. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2022 at 8:30 AM, krishna_Bidda said:

If you understand vedas the concept is much deeper ...you are just being fed a narrative of Indus valley civilization by west..vedas have the ultimate knowledge study and come to a conclusion....the narrative of Indus valley is fed by church because as per Vatican this world is only 6000 years old and is flat.....but vedas said long back that earth is spherical ...try to know the meaning of the below link 

https://stotranidhi.com/en/bhu-suktam-in-english/

You will find how much knowledge rishis have .......

Indus valley civilization is not a narrative of the church. It is proved now that they are our ancestors. DNA of harappan people was matching with modern Indian DNA. 

And I'm not a big fan of Sanskrit.

I prefer to read modern science and technology to the Vedas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Boss please wait, can you show me one post of mine which spreads hatred in this thread. 

And also show me one post on CBN which i got before someone has alleged me on my party tag?, In case if you can show i would apologise right now and here. In same way can you garuntee me apology from people who scold, tag us as scums with reason that we support BJP in every thread ?

Btw nenu ee roju secularist Ani చెప్పుకోలేదు, to respect ones ideology it's you and ur party who pretends to do that. 

 

 

There are people from other religions as well who support TDP and since it is a politics related section in nandamuri fansdb people from other religions also  visist, view and take part in the discussions. I don't feel it is the right place for you people to discuss religion. 

If you want to discuss about religion, i also have very strong views but I don't express it here.  I watched most of the speeches of Zakir Naik, read books on partition, kashmir genocide. Infact I read reports on religious freedom in every muslim country and i have my notes on how they Ill treat minorities.

As far as Christians are concerned, i know how they convert innocent people and saw it with my own eyes. My views on this as well are leaning far right.

Having said that I strongly hate BJP for what they have done and what they are doing w.r.t my state 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Indus valley civilization is not a narrative of the church. It is proved now that they are our ancestors. DNA of harappan people was matching with modern Indian DNA. 

And I'm not a big fan of Sanskrit.

I prefer to read modern science and technology to the Vedas.

The time line of 6000 years is a myth....the current time that we are is 28 th mahayuga of Brahman in the 7th manvantara..... this time line itself is a night mare to West even today..

Edited by krishna_Bidda
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

TDP stand endi president elechons lo

meeru elections kosam chese stunt ki support cheyakkarla....inka aa picha rajakeeyale chesukunta kurchuntara...we support st candidate as PM not for dummy posts...propose her PM instead of president...meeru vishala hrudhyam unna varu kada...

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

The time line of 6000 years is a myth....the current time that we are is 28 th mahayuga of Brahman in the 7th manvantara..... this time line itself is a night mare to West even today..

6000 years theory i haven't heard of this. What the scientific community agrees as of now is that Homo Sapiens evolved from apes in Africa and migrated from there to different continents. Humans migrated to India around 50,000 BC. And they have also found Neanderthals (non Homo Sapiens) remains in Europe.

Humans were hunter gatherers till 10,000 BC till they learnt farming. Everything is scientifically proven and have evidence. I don't need to believe any yugas or the church for that matter.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

There are people from other religions as well who support TDP and since it is a politics related section in nandamuri fansdb people from other religions also  visist, view and take part in the discussions. I don't feel it is the right place for you people to discuss religion. 

If you want to discuss about religion, i also have very strong views but I don't express it here.  I watched most of the speeches of Zakir Naik, read books on partition, kashmir genocide. Infact I read reports on religious freedom in every muslim country and i have my notes on how they Ill treat minorities.

As far as Christians are concerned, i know how they convert innocent people and saw it with my own eyes. My views on this as well are leaning far right.

Having said that I strongly hate BJP for what they have done and what they are doing w.r.t my state 

Then y to post regarding religions here?, And asali nenu adigedenti neeru cheppedenti?, U made some allegation on me and my posts, when I ask you about that u say something else. Leave annai, this is Nandamuri fans DB not tdp political forum, N fans can be any where.....If you feel that this should be renamed please rename political discussions section as TDP forum please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

6000 years theory i haven't heard of this. What the scientific community agrees as of now is that Homo Sapiens evolved from apes in Africa and migrated from there to different continents. Humans migrated to India around 50,000 BC. And they have also found Neanderthals (non Homo Sapiens) remains in Europe.

Humans were hunter gatherers till 10,000 BC till they learnt farming. Everything is scientifically proven and have evidence. I don't need to believe any yugas or the church for that matter.

 

U may agree on scientific things but what's fed to u as history in syllabus in ur school of is of 6k theory which is developed by church, hope you are atleast aware of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

6000 years theory i haven't heard of this. What the scientific community agrees as of now is that Homo Sapiens evolved from apes in Africa and migrated from there to different continents. Humans migrated to India around 50,000 BC. And they have also found Neanderthals (non Homo Sapiens) remains in Europe.

Humans were hunter gatherers till 10,000 BC till they learnt farming. Everything is scientifically proven and have evidence. I don't need to believe any yugas or the church for that matter.

 

What's the proof for migration and Darwin's theory.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

What's the proof for migration and Darwin's theory.....

Haha even Christians ask the proof of Darwin's theory and now you guys ask for it. Excellent! To substantiate what is there in your scriptures, you will counter science. Good going!!

By the way, the mutations of covid virus support Darwin's theory. There are numerous articles on this.

https://www.livescience.com/474-controversy-evolution-works.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

U may agree on scientific things but what's fed to u as history in syllabus in ur school of is of 6k theory which is developed by church, hope you are atleast aware of it.

6000 years theory ah? I never studied this theory in any school. Earth is millions of years old is what I read.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...