India MODIfied

Rajakeeyam

Ayina neku Telugu valla gurinchi matlade arhatha kuda ledu.

Divis Labs, Laurus labs, Apollo hospitals etc. gujarati gallu chese business kante better gane chestunaru.

oka ambani, adani, nirav modi....vellatho maku enti comparison...

Ayina gujarati mandatho unte telustadi valla dabbu pichi...penta meeda rupayi kuda vadalaru.

nakkaki nagalokaniki unna difference undi...compare cheyaku.

Edited by Sunny@CBN

16 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

nuvvu retarted ..nee baffa thought process retarded.

Adani gadu kuda goppa businessman ah? GVK nundi Mumbai airport, Andhra Pradesh lo gangavaram port, Krishnapatnam port ela dobbaro telusu le. Enta pedda chor gallo naku telusu ee gujarati gallu. US nundi 1 Re ki koni PSUs ki 10Rs ki ammutaru. siggu saram em undadu. Emanna ante higher authorities ki bribe chestaru. Oka goppa businessman chepu chusta gujarat nundi. 

Parsis inka 1000 times better. Tata Group kante better ga chestara vallu business...business ante money okkate kadu ethics kuda undali.

Gift city, Bullet train, highways anni gujarat lo pedite develop avvaka emavutadi. Polavaram R&R di money ivvamante edchi chastunaru sannasi gallu.

You have become mentally sick and need serious introspection....parsis came and settled in Gujarat and have become gujaratis when they were persecuted by Islam in persia.....then why did the same tata group setup plant in Gujarat after issues in Bengal....modi was the cm at that time ....why didn't they go to other state?? Corporate acquisition can lead to many corporations changing in management and ownership...did Gvk ever declare that someone grabbed his properties???

5 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

where as Telugu people look for caste in every small thing even in USA ... 

correct ga annaru...mundu mana telugu batch ah caste pichi vadileyali....maa odu maa odu ani edava gola ekkada poyina :bigfight:anduke itta tagaladindi state politics since decades.

mana telugu batch Bangalore/Chennai lo colleges/IT jobs daggara kuda ee caste pichi mudirindi..batches ga divide ayyi kottuku savatam :brakelamp: regarding movies/politics.

Edited by NBK NTR

6 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

You have become mentally sick and need serious introspection....parsis came and settled in Gujarat and have become gujaratis when they were persecuted by Islam in persia.....then why did the same tata group setup plant in Gujarat after issues in Bengal....modi was the cm at that time ....why didn't they go to other state?? Corporate acquisition can lead to many corporations changing in management and ownership...did Gvk ever declare that someone grabbed his properties???

Matha gajji bidda garu...Tata Gujarat lo pettada..Karnataka lo pettada matter kadu..adi asalu topic kuda kadu.

Parsis ane vallu Gujarat lo kadu, Mumbai lo ekuva.  google chesko babu....this is common knowledge.

Nenu business ethics gurinchi cheptunte....topic divert chestav. GVK airport ivakapote CBI raids cheyaleda? GVK enduku declare chestadu....malli inko CBI case pettadanika? Brain unda asalu?

And Andhra lo MP seats taggipotayi ani topic veste....religion is important ivi anni lite annattu matladav.....enduku mari inka ekado Gujarat lo settle avvu. ee nandamuri fans, krishna distric enduku.

5 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Matha gajji bidda garu...Tata Gujarat lo pettada..Karnataka lo pettada matter kadu..adi asalu topic kuda kadu.

Parsis ane vallu Gujarat lo kadu, Mumbai lo ekuva.  google chesko babu....this is common knowledge.

Nenu business ethics gurinchi cheptunte....topic divert chestav. GVK airport ivakapote CBI raids cheyaleda? GVK enduku declare chestadu....malli inko CBI case pettadanika? Brain unda asalu?

And Andhra lo MP seats taggipotayi ani topic veste....religion is important ivi anni lite annattu matladav.....enduku mari inka ekado Gujarat lo settle avvu. ee nandamuri fans, krishna distric enduku.

When your hidden agenda supercedes everything..if you don't know history go and find it....parsis came and settled in Gujarat after escaping Islamic persecution.......this is recorded history.....yes India is safe because of Hindu majority...the moment demographics change islamists will.make India hell what we are already witnessing in Bengal and Mallapuram of Kerala.....if gvk has legal case he can go to court...why didn't they gran from gmr who has Delhi and Hyderabad and only gvk??..it is only acquisition not grabbing like what you imagine .....

On 12/19/2023 at 3:35 PM, krishna_Bidda said:

When your hidden agenda supercedes everything..if you don't know history go and find it....parsis came and settled in Gujarat after escaping Islamic persecution.......this is recorded history.....yes India is safe because of Hindu majority...the moment demographics change islamists will.make India hell what we are already witnessing in Bengal and Mallapuram of Kerala.....if gvk has legal case he can go to court...why didn't they gran from gmr who has Delhi and Hyderabad and only gvk??..it is only acquisition not grabbing like what you imagine .....

Parsis first gujarat lo settle ayyara...pakistan lo settle ayyara kadu. Ipdu Parsi population ekada undi? Anyway looks like you are suffering from some fear complex. Mee matha gajjiki malli justification kuda na? In my opinion...no religion atleast in the present form will survive after 100 years. Atheism will take over even in Islamic countries. In this IT and AI age, you cant fool people in the name of religion for long. People will question all the bullshit...you cant escape by saying Darwin's theory of evolution is false, and Mankind came from Adam and eve etc.

Once alternate sources of energy get developed, dependence on oil will reduce. Then terror funding also gets reduced.

So don't live life in fear. Enjoy your life. 

Edited by Sunny@CBN

2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Parsis first gujarat lo settle ayyara...pakistan lo settle ayyara kadu. Ipdu Parsi population ekada undi? Anyway looks like you are suffering from some fear complex. Mee matha gajjiki malli justification kuda na? In my opinion...no religion atleast in the present form will survive after 100 years. Atheism will take over even in Islamic countries. In this IT and AI age, you cant fool people in the name of religion for long. People will question all the bullshit...you cant escape by saying Darwin's theory of evolution is false, and Mankind came from Adam and eve etc.

Once alternate sources of energy get developed, dependence on oil will reduce. Then terror funding also gets reduced.

So don't live life in fear. Enjoy your life. 

Parsis came from Iran and settled in India in present day Gujarat from where some might have moved to Mumbai ...because your source is google and my source is people with knowledge whom I learnt ....I believe in hinduism and had enough experiences with mantra sadhana and met great people who changed my life course .....I never fear for anything and question everything..if you think Darwin is right show me the physical proof for that ??....when you do sadhana nature will answer all the questions that you have ....this is not some science can answer only consciousness can ...may be I am lucky enough to be meet such people due to some good karma from  previous births .....and so can develop only when people come out of caste illusions...it's not cbn or some modi is taking away some thing ...first change ap people and then talk ....you don't have any issues with tdp trying to make caste equations for winning elections but call bjp as facist for uniting Hindus to vote for them ...what is this hypocrisy...you don't have moral right to even comment about my party when you have to clean your own backyard

Edited by krishna_Bidda

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

These guys were our revered historians appointed by congress lol just look at their frustration @Sr Fan

మన మెంటల్ సానిటీ దెబ్బ తినకుండా ఉండాలంటే - అర్ట్ఫుల్ గా మినిమల్ ఎక్సపోజర్ తో ఒక్క అన్నం మెతుకు చిదిమి చూడాలి ...  సైకాలజీ గమనిస్తే పైత్యం అంతా అర్థమవుతుంది.... 

ఆ కరణ్ థాపర్ ప్రశ్న వేసి - ఒక లుక్ పెడతాడు సీరియస్ గా వింటున్నట్లు...గమనించండి (అజీర్తి ఫేస్)...

వీళ్ళ గురించి తెలిసిందేగా బ్రదర్,  నాట్ మెనీ టేకర్స్ నౌ ఏ డేస్  - అయిపొయింది టైం  

ధ్యానం, భక్తి/సాధన  గురించి పాఖండుల(హిపోక్రాట్స్ ) మాటలు -పట్టించుకోకూడదు

(ధ్యానం - భక్తి/ సాధన - కర్మ .....ఒకటి రెండు ముక్కలు 

సర్వ మానవాళి కి  ఒక్క అదాటున నిరాకార బ్రహ్మ ని ధారణ చెయ్యటం ఒకే పెట్టు లో అందుకోలేరు, మెట్లు మెట్లు గా - సోపానం ....సాకార ఉపాసన నాణేనికి ఇంకో పక్క....గమ్యానికి అనేక మార్గాలు.....

ఆగమ శాస్త్రం లో షోడశోపచారాలు ఉంటాయ్ - నిష్కల్మషమైన  భక్తి  ఒక సులువైన  వాహనం....ఎక్కువ శాతం మనుషులకు అప్పీల్ .....సత్యసాధనకు అనేక దర్శనాలున్నాయ్ ..భక్తి ( ఉత్తర మీమాంస దర్శనం లో ప్రధానం - వేదాంతం అని కూడా నానుడి ) మార్గం లో చక్కగా స్థాపించారు గురువులు( అది శంకరులు ఇంకా ఇతరులు ) ....గుళ్లో గంట హారతి అగ్నివిగ్రహం ఇవన్నీ కూడా ఇంద్రియాలకు సంబంధమే - దాని నుంచి పైకి ఇంద్రియాతీతం ( సాధన...ఒక్కో మనిషి ని బట్టి వారి ప్రయాణం  ) 

ధ్యానానికి క్రింది అంగాలన్నీ ఇంద్రియాలకు సంబంధించినవే .....అష్టాంగయోగం లో కూడా -  ముందు 7  ఉంటాయ్, తరువాతే చివరి అవస్థ  - ముందువి అన్నీ సెన్సెస్ కి సంబంధించిన విషయాలే ( యమ నియమ ఆసన ప్రాణాయామ ప్రత్యాహార ధారణ ధ్యాన సమాధి )

జగద్గురు ఆదిశంకర ఎందుకు అన్ని స్త్రోత్రాలు రాసాడు,  సన్యాసి అయ్యి కూడా కొన్ని కర్మలు చేసాడు - ధ్యానం లో మనస్సు లగ్నం కాకా? మనుషులందరకు ఉపయోగం అని, కొన్నిసార్లు కొన్ని పనులు చెయ్యాలి - కమ్యూనిటీ లో ఉన్నప్పుడు)

అందరికి శుభమే అవ్వాలి 

Edited by Sr Fan

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

These guys were our revered historians appointed by congress lol just look at their frustration @Sr Fan

Leftists enjoyed a fat pay cheque sponsored by the ecosystem and no one questioned them for their writings...today when their pay cheques were stopped they can digest the Hindu renaissance....I was educated about them by chsrk bro many years ago....kk Mohammed is the last nail in coffin for these fake historians ....

Parsis came from Iran and settled in India in present day Gujarat from where some might have moved to Mumbai ...because your source is google and my source is people with knowledge whom I learnt ....I believe in hinduism and had enough experiences with mantra sadhana and met great people who changed my life course .....I never fear for anything and question everything..if you think Darwin is right show me the physical proof for that ??....when you do sadhana nature will answer all the questions that you have ....this is not some science can answer only consciousness can ...may be I am lucky enough to be meet such people due to some good karma from  previous births .....and so can develop only when people come out of caste illusions...it's not cbn or some modi is taking away some thing ...first change ap people and then talk ....you don't have any issues with tdp trying to make caste equations for winning elections but call bjp as facist for uniting Hindus to vote for them ...what is this hypocrisy...you don't have moral right to even comment about my party when you have to clean your own backyard

So these days even Hindus started questioning Darwin's theory of evolution. Too bad. The first thing all you religious people do when you get sick is you go to a doctor.  You need to google what is DNA. The discovery of DNA itself is  a proof of Darwin's theory.

Darwin's theory is like A, B, C, D of modern biology.  This entire subject of genetics is based on that theory. How is surrogacy, IVF, blood transfusion, Vaccines possible without this? 

Christianity, Islam argue that Darwin's Theory is wrong and Mankind came from a man and woman created by GOD. Darwin's Theory is a proof that what they teach is bullshit.  Better that we dont become fools by questioning genuine research and science.

How do you prove that you had previous birth? 

25 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

So these days even Hindus started questioning Darwin's theory of evolution. Too bad. The first thing all you religious people do when you get sick is you go to a doctor.  You need to google what is DNA. The discovery of DNA itself is  a proof of Darwin's theory.

Darwin's theory is like A, B, C, D of modern biology.  This entire subject of genetics is based on that theory. How is surrogacy, IVF, blood transfusion, Vaccines possible without this? 

Christianity, Islam argue that Darwin's Theory is wrong and Mankind came from a man and woman created by GOD. Darwin's Theory is a proof that what they teach is bullshit.  Better that we dont become fools by questioning genuine research and science.

How do you prove that you had previous birth? 

Science is subject is to change based on new discovery and studies .... tomorrow some one will come and say something and there are enough scientists who question theory of evolution by Darwin in today's world ....even before your science came siva purana clearly stated the ancient human anatomy and great maharshis vasishta and agastya were test tube babies and are called kumbha sambahavas .... Hinduism is not a baseless and shitty thing like abrahamics and it has given knowledge to an extent such that  modern scientists cannot understand how exactly things were written precisely dating back to thousands of years .....

10 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

...you don't have any issues with tdp trying to make caste equations for winning elections but call bjp as facist for uniting Hindus to vote for them ...what is this hypocrisy...you don't have moral right to even comment about my party when you have to clean your own backyard

Migilina vishayalu emo kani...deniki mayram....very big +1....mamul hypocrisy kadu tts di....!!

11 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

So only TDP is taking caste into consideration. BJP doesn't take consider caste equations. BC CM, BC PM, SC categorization ivanni election agenda chestundi evaru? Again hypocrisy at its peaks. I don't have any problem with any party taking Caste, Religion and region into consideration. Actually i want TDP to take language as an issue...otherwise TDP will not survive for long after CBN.

The Main problem is with people like you not BJP. You are both a Telugu and Hindu but are blinded and will only support parties which are pro Hindu. Even if BJP is doing something against your language or region, you dont seem to have a problem. This is what is the main issue for me. 

Edited by Sunny@CBN

Science is subject is to change based on new discovery and studies .... tomorrow some one will come and say something and there are enough scientists who question theory of evolution by Darwin in today's world ....even before your science came siva purana clearly stated the ancient human anatomy and great maharshis vasishta and agastya were test tube babies and are called kumbha sambahavas .... Hinduism is not a baseless and shitty thing like abrahamics and it has given knowledge to an extent such that  modern scientists cannot understand how exactly things were written precisely dating back to thousands of years .....

People who question theory of evolution and modern genetics are not scientists. They are called fools. So, if test tube babies were created by our ancestors, why did we not create such babies in the last 1000 years. Even touch phones and cameras were available but somehow we didnt pass on that knowledge? is that what you mean to say.

And what about Rakshasas.....somehow they suddenly disappeared? Dont take mythology too seriously. Live in the present and think practically.

39 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

People who question theory of evolution and modern genetics are not scientists. They are called fools. So, if test tube babies were created by our ancestors, why did we not create such babies in the last 1000 years. Even touch phones and cameras were available but somehow we didnt pass on that knowledge? is that what you mean to say.

And what about Rakshasas.....somehow they suddenly disappeared? Dont take mythology too seriously. Live in the present and think practically.

It is not mythology and it is history......I have my own experiences and met great guru....only when you are lucky enough such people come to your life ... Modern science gave more destruction to the planet than good....

6 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

It is not mythology and it is history......I have my own experiences and met great guru....only when you are lucky enough such people come to your life ... Modern science gave more destruction to the planet than good....

If it is history, can you give me the date at which these events occured. What is the year in which Ram, Sita, Krishna were born. what are the historical evidences for their existence.

By date i mean A.D, B.C....give me the date. Was it 1000 BC , 5000 BC? 

And let me talk about gurus. Are your spiritual gurus the only gurus? My Gurus were PhDs in science and I was also very lucky to have interacted with them. Atleast my  Gurus taught me to believe in evidence, reasoning, logic. 

Edited by Sunny@CBN

11 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

What is the year in which Ram, Sita, Krishna were born. what are the historical evidences for their existence.

enduku masteru too much fight chestunaru... historical evidence cheppakapothe Ram, Sita, Krishna undevaru ani nammara cheppandi.

Edited by NBK NTR

1 hour ago, NBK NTR said:

enduku masteru too much fight chestunaru... historical evidence cheppakapothe Ram, Sita, Krishna undevaru ani nammara cheppandi.

Nenu mythology antunna. Ayana History antunnaru..na belief lo they are great characters in our mythology. Fight chesta bro mari..nanu enduku kelakali retarded, mentally sick ani.

On 12/17/2023 at 11:27 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Ease of doing business lo unstable, poor, gundaism, poor infra, low literacy rate vunna Uttar Pradesh reached #2 position.

Donga Reddy ni envourage chesi support chesi, adiginanni appulu FRBM limits dati ichi, Andhra Pradesh nu intentionally ruin chesaru MoSha.