Bad news of pfizer vaccine for wuhan virus

karthik_n

ee taadu enduku esthannanatey naa m kuda ee vaccine ee received 2 doses back in may this year

assalu no peice of mind after taking this shitty vaccine for a shitty virus , israel data shows worst pfizer results..

still they (pfizer)  lobbied and now it is approved for kids now in usa

At this point naa bhayam is not whether I will contract wuhan virus in the future but what this shitty vaccine is doing/will do to my body

My fears started again today after watching this youtube video: 

wion bjp agenda ani anakandi..who cares if it's bjp?

pfizer trials compromised:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, karthik_n said:

Please any db doctor who has knowledge of pfizer covid vaccine formula can confirm if it is safe for our body? Calling @Dr.Koneru @Jaitra @chanti149 @NTR_Sachin and any other docs if I am missing please respond.

I am very nervious because I saw many news reports saying people died after taking pfizer corona vaccine.

Nuvvu india kada uncle 🙄

14 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Nothing will happen bro

do not worry

worrying is more dangerous 

Thanks for the reply bro, after taking vaccine back in may ,I think in june I read online that pfizer did not check for male impotency due to vaccine intake during clinical trial and in reddit groups people where saying they became impotent after taking this vaccine ani. Inka adhi depression antaro emo naaku telidu kaani I felt I made the biggest mistake of my life taking this vaccine and I will die. These days I am ok but my fear comes back after watching/reading pfizer stuff like this.

18 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Nenu idey teesukunna

Theda vasthey..........

London Transit visa - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

uncle last year bigg boss taadu lo I apologize for my comments on you, pedda manasu tho kshaminchandi if possible..

how are you feeling now after taking vaccine? I remember you were one of the first to take this vaccine in our db.

4 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

uncle last year bigg boss taadu lo I apologize for my comments on you, pedda manasu tho kshaminchandi if possible..

how are you feeling now after taking vaccine? I remember you were one of the first to take this vaccine in our db.

Nakaite no side effects 

No vaccine manufacturer of COVID knows enough, side effects will take years to surface and it was matter of survival when it was approved. Technology is harmless but untested. Worked with Pfizer!

Every bio pharma is  redesigning all vaccines with this technology now.

భయం అనేది సర్వ రోగాలను ప్రేరేపించేది. 

Side effects anedi major ga notice chesindi clots ye kani impotency anedi kadu. Its a BS point. Live life to the fullest with what you have and you can without these fears. It's a new tech and no one can say what could be and what couldn't be till time gives us answers. 

Nee chetilo lenidaani gurinchi ekkuva aalochinchi unnadi pogottukoku. That's all I can say. 

50 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

Thanks for the reply bro, after taking vaccine back in may ,I think in june I read online that pfizer did not check for male impotency due to vaccine intake during clinical trial and in reddit groups people where saying they became impotent after taking this vaccine ani. Inka adhi depression antaro emo naaku telidu kaani I felt I made the biggest mistake of my life taking this vaccine and I will die. These days I am ok but my fear comes back after watching/reading pfizer stuff like this.

dont worry too much bro

strip club ki velli testing cheyyi,baaga doubt untay....kikikik

Archived