Election Day

Telugunadu

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not something new to him..look at the above tweets..First two were when he lost the iowa caucus for republic nomination..He was blaming his own party/members for stealing the election..In 2016 he won the presidential election, but lost the overall popular vote..So he started that theory that about illegal votes(3rd one)..whenever he loses, he cant accept that..he just cries..it doesnt matter who is the other end..It can be democrats or republicans or his own family..it doesnt matter to him..Now he started attacking Fox news for not supporting him enough with the conspiracy theories..In fact they are doing that, but sometimes people like chris wallace are telling the truth..But he wants 24*7 conspiracy theories..

Any reasonable person would think are there any proofs..? what he is telling us, and what he is telling in the courts..? is it really possible to steal the election..? If its possible, how did he win in 2016 when dempcrats are in power..? Even now why did they just steal the president election and didnt steal the senate(when everyone expected to) which is nearly as important as president election, when both the votes are on the same ballot..? Did really the dead people vote..? even If we belive they voted, how do we know they voted for Biden..? is it because Trump(the guy who really tried to stop the mail in ballots) and his supporters are so honest..? Or simply because he is that sort of scum who blames everyone and everything possible to con people..?

But most of his cult doesnt have minimum critical thinking..They just go with whatever he says..Its difficult to call him a human..He is some sort of 'thing' who looks like a human.

3 hours ago, HelloNTR said:

veedu koods covid ochake adi kooda out of country unna valane kelikadu ga without stamp.. 

deportations chuskunna obama chala ekuva chesadu compared to trump

from one of my bookmarks:

According to the Washington Post, the Obama administration deported 1.18 million people in his first three years. The number of deportations has been a little under 800,000 until 2019 under Trump. The Post further noted that the Obama administration deported 409,849 people in 2012 alone, while the Trump administration has yet to deport more than 260,000 people in a year. 

this is not true... you are in such luxury to make silly sweeping comments like these

Obama ead rule valla billing rates few positions ki taggithe taggi vundachu...but how is that used against obama🙄

Poni ead rule ledu anukundam; edayna miracle jarigi gc backlog clear ayte appudayna same impact ga billing meeda as more ppl wil be avl in market 🤔

1 hour ago, gutta_NTR said:

Obama ead rule valla billing rates few positions ki taggithe taggi vundachu...but how is that used against obama🙄

Poni ead rule ledu anukundam; edayna miracle jarigi gc backlog clear ayte appudayna same impact ga billing meeda as more ppl wil be avl in market 🤔

You nailed it brother..... the number of people coming into US on H1 and F1 has a steep increase if you see the numbers in last 15 years.... when there is more labor available, the consultancies and vendors reduced the billing rates...... even if H4 EAD is not there, rates would have fallen down.... 

endho janaalu 1999 lo unna billing rates 2020 lo kuda expect chestunnaru..... 

23 hours ago, karthik_n said:

I agree, but FT job for a masters student should be more than 100k starting ani chepthunnar, of couse mana desi consultants antha ivvaru anuko if we are contracting, ohio side better antunnar bro for these wage levels matching :peepwall:

Masters full time with 2.5 years experience 85k ki minchi evadu istha analedhu naku east coast and central. Evarallu neeku masters ki 100k andhi :bigfight: only amazon lu microsoft lu and bay area companies ye kanapaduthunnayemo nee circle ki. Fresher with MS 75k at max for medium and low range companies. 

3 hours ago, Sinna.Sinna said:

Evaru gelicharu ? India lo laga pramana sweekaram undada ? Live istara ? Jagan r cbn ni pilustara ? Modi ni pikustara ? Pilisthe ide geddam tho modi velthe ibbandi emi leda airport lo ?

Jan 20 is a prefixed date..... time to Sakshi on that day, they will accommodate Jagan in same venue sharing stage and blessing Biden Harris!

2 hours ago, Telugunadu said:

What happened to Lou Dobson previous fight on promoting false conspiracy theory on Birtherism.

Veedi tweet ki tigh slapping chestunnava Karthik bro.Veedu fight madhyalo vadili paripoye rakam.

Deniki thigh slap cheyali bro, fake covid numbers , forced recession, ballot tampering ...is what I see. For all practical purposes biden will become in january ga so meerey thigh slap seskondi ..

to people who think us elections are rigged or why it takes so long to determine the result, please watch below video, JP explains the process in detail. it is not like in India where the election is in control of one authority and separate ballot for each position like MP, MLA.

6 minutes ago, sbk said:

to people who think us elections are rigger or why it takes so long to determine the result, please watch below video, JP explains the process in detail. it is not like in India where the election is in control of one authority and separate ballot for each position like MP, MLA.

Vallaki teliyakaaa ? They are unable to digest Trump loss. Andukey conspiracy theories anni nammutunnaru!

5 hours ago, karthik_n said:

Deniki thigh slap cheyali bro, fake covid numbers , forced recession, ballot tampering ...is what I see. For all practical purposes biden will become in january ga so meerey thigh slap seskondi ..

Whom do you blame If test are not accurate ?

Dems or the current administration?

Meevadu emo, we are doing more tests than any country in the world .More tests lead to more cases antaadu.Meeru emo fake test results antaru.Sync lo leru meeru.Europe lo second wave cases ki kuda Dems reason antava?

Ballot tampering gurunchi nenu adigina question ki matram mee trump fans answer cheyyaru.Why didn't Dems tamper the house and Senate ballots?

Trump VS Anti Trump election jarigindi ani matram oppukoru.

Several people who were asked in a post poll survey whom they voted for answered "I didn't vote for trump".

They didn't answer "I voted for biden".

I am also one of those who hates trump more than who loves biden.

6 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Just mill conspiracy theories stay far away from reality! The new mantra of Trump fans!

Trump or Ivanka might run in 2024. They want to keep their base intact.Trump is trying to potray that he was robbed.

Vadi fans ni chuste Anukokunda oka Roju cinema lo Swamiji bhakthulu gurtostaaru.

16 minutes ago, Telugunadu said:

Trump or Ivanka might run in 2024. They want to keep their base intact.Trump is trying to potray that he was robbed.

Vadi fans ni chuste Anukokunda oka Roju cinema lo Swamiji bhakthulu gurtostaaru.

Once Dems get the power, they will file a series of lawsuits on the irregularities Trump did in last 4 years.... at some point Rep party has to dump Trump to prove that they are pious! There are some good candidates in Rep party waiting in the wings.... next election - if Rep gets a young guy then they will have advantage!

ivanka.... do the American society vote for a women president ? 

Trump fate will be sealed like Sr Bush! I see bunch of similarities in these two sets of 4 year rules.... (Sr Bush vs Sr Trump)

53 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Once Dems get the power, they will file a series of lawsuits on the irregularities Trump did in last 4 years.... at some point Rep party has to dump Trump to prove that they are pious! There are some good candidates in Rep party waiting in the wings.... next election - if Rep gets a young guy then they will have advantage!

ivanka.... do the American society vote for a women president ? 

Trump fate will be sealed like Sr Bush! I see bunch of similarities in these two sets of 4 year rules.... (Sr Bush vs Sr Trump)

He will be given clean chit in Senate hearings.

What if American Society is left to chiar between Ivanka and Kamala?

Bush Jr  won the presidency 8 yrs after his dad lost the second term.

1 hour ago, Telugunadu said:

He will be given clean chit in Senate hearings.

What if American Society is left to chiar between Ivanka and Kamala?

Bush Jr  won the presidency 8 yrs after his dad lost the second term.

Trump Jr doesn’t have a clean slate like Bush Jr..... moreover Bush Jr is into serious politics... let’s see if Trump Jr can pull up his socks.... 

Rep party has to decide if they will put fwd a female candidate..... given the nature of the party, I don’t think it’s possible to give a presidential ticket to a women from Rep party, 

if they bring in Ivanka, then Dems May bring in Michelle.... I don’t think US presidential elections will boil down to these reality shows!

10 hours ago, Telugunadu said:

Whom do you blame If test are not accurate ?

Dems or the current administration?

Meevadu emo, we are doing more tests than any country in the world .More tests lead to more cases antaadu.Meeru emo fake test results antaru.Sync lo leru meeru.Europe lo second wave cases ki kuda Dems reason antava?

Ballot tampering gurunchi nenu adigina question ki matram mee trump fans answer cheyyaru.Why didn't Dems tamper the house and Senate ballots?

Trump VS Anti Trump election jarigindi ani matram oppukoru.

Several people who were asked in a post poll survey whom they voted for answered "I didn't vote for trump".

They didn't answer "I voted for biden".

I am also one of those who hates trump more than who loves biden.

Whom do I blame aa, big pharma, totally responsible for all these fake covid numbers.

big tech, big pharma responsible for biden win, so congrats bro 👍

Archived