Washing machine suggestion for India

LION_NTR

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

ha great timing..

idi online konadam safe ee na? what about delivery, repairs, warranty etc?

Online won't suggest, nenu fridge, washing machine ki observe chesindi entante out side showrooms will give good price and garu tree than online services 

8 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Online won't suggest, nenu fridge, washing machine ki observe chesindi entante out side showrooms will give good price and garu tree than online services 

what you said may be true but in these COVID times and also for people (like me) who lack skills dealing with people/salesman, trying to find a deal and buying it online makes sense. 

Tatacliq lo reputable sellers dorikithe(like croma, tatacliq), we can combine low or same price elsewhere with a coupon and also a bank/card offer which can't be beat by local sellers/shop. Even if they beat, it saves you a visit to shop and dealing with people. I had very bad experience calling shops when we moved to Hyd recently. Bajaj electronics vadu shop ki vasthe kaani emi info ivvanu ani cheppadu. They didn't even care. Even other shops also told half baked info. Most of salesperson oka brand ee ammalni chustharu.. so ave promote chestharu. This is my feeling and experience.

2 hours ago, Praneeth K said:

what you said may be true but in these COVID times and also for people (like me) who lack skills dealing with people/salesman, trying to find a deal and buying it online makes sense. 

Tatacliq lo reputable sellers dorikithe(like croma, tatacliq), we can combine low or same price elsewhere with a coupon and also a bank/card offer which can't be beat by local sellers/shop. Even if they beat, it saves you a visit to shop and dealing with people. I had very bad experience calling shops when we moved to Hyd recently. Bajaj electronics vadu shop ki vasthe kaani emi info ivvanu ani cheppadu. They didn't even care. Even other shops also told half baked info. Most of salesperson oka brand ee ammalni chustharu.. so ave promote chestharu. This is my feeling and experience.

i prefer online also, but how about service and warranty?

11 hours ago, Praneeth K said:

We recently moved from US to India and bought this washing machine. Don't think like self promotion of video.

from what she is saying, local lg store will deliver even with online order... and service plans that is better anukunta...

great info brother

2 hours ago, Praneeth K said:

If you are in a metro city - buying online is a best option. If you are in a tier 2 city or a town, better get it from store.

Reason - the store owner cannot let the customer down when there is any service issues and they will have mechanics on hand to get things fixed. 

returns is also hassle free if you buy from store and you live in a small city or town. 

11 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

If you are in a metro city - buying online is a best option. If you are in a tier 2 city or a town, better get it from store.

Reason - the store owner cannot let the customer down when there is any service issues and they will have mechanics on hand to get things fixed. 

returns is also hassle free if you buy from store and you live in a small city or town. 

I agree. It makes sense to buy from local shop in tier 2 city/town.

11 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

from what she is saying, local lg store will deliver even with online order... and service plans that is better anukunta...

great info brother

Yes, irrespective of wherever you buy from, LG person will come and do installation and demo. For us they came on next day itself. If there is anything wrong with product they'd replace at that time. It is better if we don't do installation on our own, especially if brought online.

For online only stores like Flipkart or Amazon, there won't be any local dealer. For stores like Croma, Reliance Digital or purchases made on other websites but still seller has a local store, they'll deliver. 

Archived