Usa

Yalamanchili

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Yalamanchili said:

My friend who owns 11 gas stations. All of them were looted. Lost 1 million almost. Now he hired armed bodyguards. This weekend it seems protests are going to be in huge numbers

Wow.

Insurance will cover?

14 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Wow.

Insurance will cover?

the business owner has to choose all risk policy which is very expensive ( only some policies have the clause for riots)

https://www.thebalancesmb.com/property-coverage-for-riots-462690

Most of the small businesses don't have that kind of luxury, so people will lose too much. while liberals on the twitter(who sits in their rich homes) says that insurance will cover it, there are many complications. we know how insurance works they max try to pay less. so for small businesses it's going to be wreck. it's the loss of hard work they did their whole life.  And they says business can come back but people cannot. HOW HOW I SAY? let's say x put his life savings in business and it's looted properly then either he will lose his total money or some money (if insured), what if he is not insured. So because a person died and the x life is now over (x is innocent). 

5 hours ago, MaheshN said:

the business owner has to choose all risk policy which is very expensive ( only some policies have the clause for riots)

Most of the small businesses don't have that kind of luxury, so people will lose too much. while liberals on the twitter(who sits in their rich homes) says that insurance will cover it, there are many complications. we know how insurance works they max try to pay less. so for small businesses it's going to be wreck. it's the loss of hard work they did their whole life.  And they says business can come back but people cannot. HOW HOW I SAY? let's say x put his life savings in business and it's looted properly then either he will lose his total money or some money (if insured), what if he is not insured. So because a person died and the x life is now over (x is innocent). 

Bhaley cheptaaru bosu kaburlu..... US lo area wise crime index batti ah options pettukuntaaru..... and more over these looting happened in high crime areas only. (Not in zero crime zones)

best example - tornado areas lo tornado coverage untundi insurance ki.... same way high crime areas ki insurance lo vandalism and theft loss ki insurance untundi..... even cars have that theft and vandalism insurance. 
gas station business lo vandalism and theft ki insurance pettukoledu..... adhi kuda US lo antey picha comedy! 

20 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Wow.

Insurance will cover?

Chinna logic brother..... 11 gas stations ki owner antey.... he is not like you and me. He should be a millionaire or on the way to become billionaire. 11/11 gas stations looted antey, all of them are in high traffic and high risk area. 

11 gas stations ki owner ayyundi..... insurance coverage ledu antey nammutaaraaa? 

6 hours ago, MaheshN said:

Horrible dude

44 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Chinna logic brother..... 11 gas stations ki owner antey.... he is not like you and me. He should be a millionaire or on the way to become billionaire. 11/11 gas stations looted antey, all of them are in high traffic and high risk area. 

11 gas stations ki owner ayyundi..... insurance coverage ledu antey nammutaaraaa? 

Mana vallu they try to save every dollar gaa brother...

Kakkurthi padi insurance cheyyakapothey assamay

Ah chanipoyina vadu nalugu sarlu jail ki velladu and oka sari pregnant lady ki gun point chesadu; edo mahatmudu poyinattu eh godavalendo and asalu batayi ela vachado devudike teliyali. Agreed idi criminal ki kakunda innocent evarkayna jaragachu, daniki protest chesaru ante ok but eh range lo godavalu🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, gutta_NTR said:

Ah chanipoyina vadu nalugu sarlu jail ki velladu and oka sari pregnant lady ki gun point chesadu; edo mahatmudu poyinattu eh godavalendo and asalu batayi ela vachado devudike teliyali. Agreed idi criminal ki kakunda innocent evarkayna jaragachu, daniki protest chesaru ante ok but eh range lo godavalu🤷‍♂️

Ee emotion ippadidhi kaadhu... Basic gaa Trump thatha ki against gaa oka reason kavaali dorikindhi

13 hours ago, MaheshN said:

Ee reply loki liberals enduku vacharu? NC lo right wing vallu Trump presidency starting lo godavalu cheyaleda?

14 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Mana vallu they try to save every dollar gaa brother...

Kakkurthi padi insurance cheyyakapothey assamay

Million loss antey businees more than 2 Millions untundi bro..... anthala business chese vaadu insurance daggara kakkurthi padithey.... if it is true, i would say, he deserved to get that loss. royal enfield konnodu gatti helmet konukkoleda?

14 hours ago, gutta_NTR said:

Phill Hughes emanna Don Bradman ah? pitch meeda ball tagili chanipoyinappudu ah range coloring ivvaledha? same with Raman Lamba, is he Sachin or gavaskar? 

people are not protesting for killing a person. the way he is brutally killed is what they are protesting against. 4 people are killed in recent times. as an outsider we dont know how serious these things are...

Few days ago a security guard at the supermarket was shot dead because he didn’t allow the person into supermarket for not wearing face mask. Here again a black guy killed another black guy. One can clearly see the high frustration levels because of shut down.

#blacks should protect blacks#

18 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Few days ago a security guard at the supermarket was shot dead because he didn’t allow the person into supermarket for not wearing face mask. Here again a black guy killed another black guy. One can clearly see the high frustration levels because of shut down.

Frustration because of joblessness

26 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

Gun culture mahima! Color is just a mask. There are idiots everywhere in American society. Evadu evadini eppudu shoot chestado leka self shoot cheskoni sastado predict cheyyaleni daridram ee country.... just imagine, world’s no 1 country and you don’t have govt hospitals! That speaks for it. Everywhere it’s insurance. Everywhere it’s payroll that rules here. 

25 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Gun culture mahima! Color is just a mask. There are idiots everywhere in American society. Evadu evadini eppudu shoot chestado leka self shoot cheskoni sastado predict cheyyaleni daridram ee country.... just imagine, world’s no 1 country and you don’t have govt hospitals! That speaks for it. Everywhere it’s insurance. Everywhere it’s payroll that rules here. 

Bloody corporate culture and is the reason for people's mindset in America. May be for numbers sake it is the no 1 country but not in terms of quality and standards. You will get quality but you have to pay a huge ransom. Medical insurance is the worst here, In Germany I did not take out a single penny from my pocket during the entire 1st pregnancy of my wife. Here already copays, deductibles, maximum out of pocket and what not I am learning all these terms now.

5 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Bloody corporate culture and is the reason for people's mindset in America. May be for numbers sake it is the no 1 country but not in terms of quality and standards. You will get quality but you have to pay a huge ransom. Medical insurance is the worst here, In Germany I did not take out a single penny from my pocket during the entire 1st pregnancy of my wife. Here already copays, deductibles, maximum out of pocket and what not I am learning all these terms now.

Ya

Healthcare is horrible.

Without insurance a bypass surgery might cost 250 k in usa.It can be done for 2k usd in India.

On 6/7/2020 at 1:30 PM, fan no 1 said:

Ee reply loki liberals enduku vacharu? NC lo right wing vallu Trump presidency starting lo godavalu cheyaleda?

my bad bro!! when I say liberals i mean blue check mark privileged elite leftist liberals not general ones ( in fact by definition I'm also liberal but these people hijacked it)

20 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Purge movie will happen. If there are no police, people will take out opposition businesses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray-Hill_riot

Steven Pinker, the psychologist who was born and grew up in Montreal recalled how the wildcat police strike and the lawlessness that followed changed his views:

"As a young teenager in proudly peaceable Canada during the romantic 1960s, I was a true believer in Bakunin's anarchism. I laughed off my parents' argument that if the government ever laid down its arms all hell would break loose. Our competing predictions were put to the test at 8:00 a.m. on October 7, 1969, when the Montreal police went on strike. By 11:20 am, the first bank was robbed. By noon, most of the downtown stores were closed because of looting. Within a few more hours, taxi drivers burned down the garage of a limousine service that competed with them for airport customers, a rooftop sniper killed a provincial police officer, rioters broke into several hotels and restaurants, and a doctor slew a burglar in his suburban home. By the end of the day, six banks had been robbed, a hundred shops had been looted, twelve fires had been set, forty carloads of storefront glass had been broken, and three million dollars in property damage had been inflicted, before city authorities had to call in the army and, of course, the Mounties to restore order. This decisive empirical test left my politics in tatters (and offered a foretaste of life as a scientist)."[16]

Archived