Usa

Yalamanchili

1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

Opt is just a regulation. H1B is legislation. H1B Ni touch cheyali ante it has to go through Congress... Through bills etc. Opt ki avasarledu. Simple signature tho temporary ga halt chesina choke avtaru. Clearly graduated youth is showing opt as a hurdle which hires international students. Atleast taxation equal Cheste edupulu undav. As touching opt will make USA education less attractive to international students. Already it is 

Opt h1B mida regulations information last week e ravalsindi. Because of flyod issue, it is delayed and Kushner is trying his best to pressure along with other rep governor's. June 22 daka temporary ban elago undi. E month last week lopu ravachhu..by the way GC mida already s386 gola nadustundi ... Country of birth etc

2020 college year elagu donbindi due to corona international traveling issue..... colleges ki “kottaga” vache loss emi undadhu (atleast for 2020-21) 

e year, post corona out break, I don’t think there are new F visa petitions like before...... so he can give a statement on it to give temp relief, but instead of doing that he will prefer to instigate white voters and polarize. Which is a more attractive and high-returns option!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

ee situation lo shops and houses Looting cheyatam antu edaitho vundo, that is worst to the core mindset.

Blacks are the enemies of the blacks but nobody else. Few black people lead a decent life, rest all crap lifestyle.

Eluru lo dongatanaalu ekkuva ayyayi..... cases also increased.... unemployment and corona valla work leka outskirts lo houses Mida padutunnaru...... same way US lo kuda when situation is dire, few communities come out to loot! It’s a bad thing, but that the only option for them.

india lo kanisam beggars ki money or food istaamu, US lo ah scene ledu. Instead of dying with hunger, they prefer to loot. 

govt has to concentrate on giving money to such people and make sure they don’t loot. 

1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

They pay less. And so does companies. So opt students are more attractive to hire than locals

Ala em ledu.. intial paycheck lo thakkuva cut ayinattu kanipisthadi but.. 

end of the year tax returns are all based on income brackets.. so either appudu ayina extra pay cheyyali.. 

I can't talk abt companies.. but every individual will pay according to income bracket.. 

5 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

Ala em ledu.. intial paycheck lo thakkuva cut ayinattu kanipisthadi but.. 

end of the year tax returns are all based on income brackets.. so either appudu ayina extra pay cheyyali.. 

I can't talk abt companies.. but every individual will pay according to income bracket.. 

Both need not pay social security tax. 15% savings anukunta jointly each side

10 hours ago, akhil ch said:

Both need not pay social security tax. 15% savings anukunta jointly each side

yeah.. ss tax okkate undadu.. but pedha diff emundale.. ah extra valla.. OPT mothanike lepesthe kani impact undadhu.. attanti thuglak pani chesthe.. chala ripple effects untai economy meedha.. international students thaggutaru.. housing thaggudi.. local businesses impact avthai.. ila..

6 minutes ago, Kiran Edara said:

yeah.. ss tax okkate undadu.. but pedha diff emundale.. ah extra valla.. OPT mothanike lepesthe kani impact undadhu.. attanti thuglak pani chesthe.. chala ripple effects untai economy meedha.. international students thaggutaru.. housing thaggudi.. local businesses impact avthai.. ila..

Adi equal Cheste okay. Or some cap like H1B etc. Andariki ichestunaru ani edupu. Trump needs to show something as his 2016 ran on making Americans first. Lekapothe kashtam ... Elago 2020 batch ki bokka le. Adedo inkasta temporary ga extend Cheste safe avtadu... So that it doesn't have drastic impact.... They can't ignore the fact that international students bring 50B $ every year. But can't lose votes... Aadiki kavalsindi 4 years anthe :D 

22 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Those are working line German Shepherds.... they are specially trained for biting hard and harsh. Their bite grip is so great. US police use them against blacks! Sad truth! (If you want to buy one certified and trained puppy, it will cost between 9000-16000 USD, such a premium and trusted breed)

Kukka only nallona laney karuchudha police evvadini meedhaki vadili tey vaadini veyseysaatadi

See all riots happening in Dem states where going outside due to corona was fined and arrested but riots are not stopped. it's a failure of mayors and governers. we all know what dems want they create riots Joe Biden bails them out and more riots trump comes up with national guard and now he is dictator. u can't win that guy with Creepy Joe anyway so u create this bullshit. Lol, kondaru peaceful protest chesara? mari anti-lockdown ki peacuful protests chesinappudu vallani thittaru andharu? Gorge floyd is killed and the responsible person is being prosecuted, what else u want? Yes, racism exists even in blacks also, I have experienced this personally when i was in newjersey, when I tried to be friend with a black group one person said just becuase u are black color that doesn't make u nigga? I was shocked. Racists are everywhere and also there are good people. but u make it like all republicans and white people are racists, lol u only said many married black and there are many black republicans are also there. This is pure propaganda nothing else, if u think these are peaceful protests then my friend u need to think thouroughly.

THIS IS ANARCHY.. TRYING TO SCARE AMERICANS --- BE MY WAY(be democrat) OR WE WILL COME TO U'RE HOME AND KILL U

1 minute ago, Nandamurian said:

Kukka only nallona laney karuchudha police evvadini meedhaki vadili tey vaadini veyseysaatadi

vallu blind ga ala fix ayyaru bro, em cheppina vinaru, I even put statistics how many people are being killed by police and opposite facts but no only white cops & people are racists.

Archived