Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, raaz said:

Market seems to have resumed its downtrend..A breach below 7800 can take the nifty to 7400-7500 and creates bigger chance to break that level.

Ya.

Market is swinging between 8000 to 9000.

It is not able to cross 9000.

Coming to 7500 levels is possible.

Good for taking positional calls I think

1 hour ago, Andhrudu said:

As per technicals price correction is done, 

Time wise correction is still due.

Market would be sidelines for Atleast 3 months.

Lockdown extend aithe , markets padina padakapoina konni stocks darunamga padathai

Ok

28 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Ya

April lo 4 holidays vachaayi.

Coming Monday also holiday.

I wish I know someone who is very good in technicals and give good intraday calls.

Brother..The best way to learn the markets is by burning our own hands..If you want to learn the markets, trade on your own..listen to people, grasp the knowledge, grasp the reason behind their calls..and use your rationality on it and take your own call..Because If u have to lose,it has to be because of you, not because of someone else..If you yourself took a wrong call, u will at least know a lesson..But if you take someone else's call, if that fails, you wont learn anything.

My suggestions brother

Learning technicals is one thing in trading..The most important thing is controlling our emotions..we have to have the ability to sell/buy in the loss..We should not let our hope dominate our confidence..If we analyse something and thought that its looking very strong and bought it, but if it falls..What shoule we do..? It should depend on our confidence..but in most scenarios..once it goes against our prediction and we are in loss, we lose the confidence and hope that it will recover..then it becomes gambling.

Keeping the target: The target should be the price of the stock or strength/weekness in the stock, but not the amount of profit/loss.. 

What you are as a person is going to get transformed into what you are as a professional..Stock market requires us to be rational..We have to see the things in the way that they are instead in the way that we want to see them..Typically we tend to believe high of ourselves and our associated groups, we ignore the negatives in us and our groups..The same thing goes for the stocks that we hold..we think good of them because we hold them..we would think of them in an entirely diff way if we are not associated to them..We have to sepearate ourselves and our associations in assessing anything..

Edited by raaz

I will try to explain why Supports and resistances are so important.

Say 7450 is support level for nifty..how did it become a support level..? Because people started buying from that level..So when it comes back to that level again..the people who bought at that level try to hold that level..because if they cant, from this point onwards they will go to losses, So they try to hold..If the selling force is higher than the buying strength, it gets broken..

Why it falls more if it breaks the support level: Three different sell positions will be added..

1. The buyers who bought at 7450 for the first time and who bought again to hold that level have to sell their positions because they know that they are only holding it..if they dont hold it, it will go down further..

2. The same people who just sold their buy positions will take fresh sell positions to participate in the correction

3. The people who broke that level keep adding sell positions..

The intensity depends on the importance of that level.. day low, week low, year low or all time low..

And its exactly opposite for resitances..If it breaks the resistances multiple buy positions will be added..

This is just the theory..but in practical things are not the same always..bear traps..fake breaks will be there..buyers may have already booked their profits earlier..Options positions..

Guys.. me portfolios and your dark horses enti...and enni shares vunnay...

Currently i sold everything and sitting on cash... Just wanted to know any hidden gems and any v shape bounce likely of ur stocks and reasons..

Nadhi pretty much basic portfolio... Nothing crazy..

Usually my portfolio comprises of..

SBI ,ICICI ,Sbi cards, Techm, Sterlite tech (complete ga ignoring it from now), Yes bank , vodafone Idea, Tata motors...

As i sold out everything.. share count or percentage of portfolio cheppadam ledhh.. overgall ga matram huge loss lo vunna

43 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

Currently i sold everything and sitting on cash... Just wanted to know any hidden gems and any v shape bounce likely of ur stocks and reasons..

SBI ,ICICI ,Sbi cards, Techm, Sterlite tech (complete ga ignoring it from now), Yes bank , vodafone Idea, Tata motors...

As i sold out everything.. share count or percentage of portfolio cheppadam ledhh.. overgall ga matram huge loss lo vunna

Nenu 35k invest chesa, 15k varaku loss lo unna... 

Amrutanjan

Vodafone

Yes bank

South india bank

Tata motors

ONGC

SAIL

JK Tyres

Glenmark Pharma

3i infotech

Suzlon energy

Ivi na shares....

Okka Amrutanjan tappa rest anni lossess...

Edited by KING007

19 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Nenu 35k invest chesa, 15k varaku loss lo unna... 

Amrutanjan

Vodafone

Yes bank

South india bank

Tata motors

ONGC

SAIL

JK Tyres

Glenmark Pharma

3i infotech

Suzlon energy

Ivi na shares....

Okka Amrutanjan tappa rest anni lossess...

afaik most of them are very bad

Edited by Naresh_NTR

42 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Starting lo teliyaka konesa 😥😥

Ah 3i Infotech lanti chillar vi vadiley dude.. nuvvu anna 35k ...indian money ? Ithe u r safe... I am running losses in laks.. take ur minor loss as experience and invest wisely... Especially during this tough times... Only fundamentally strong company can sail u thru... 

Ne portfolio choosthunte... U picked Suzlon 3i south india bank yes bank vodafone etc etc... Ivanni punjukunte overnight triple quadraple returns vache stocks ani pettinatlu vunnav.. as they are penny stocks... It never gonna happen.. 

2 hours ago, Venu_NTR said:

20k only HDFC Bank, ICICI lo invest chesa. monna koncham up ainappudu motham lagesa 1k profit ki. malli HDFC 760 ki pothe konta.

1 minute ago, uravis said:

20k only HDFC Bank, ICICI lo invest chesa. monna koncham up ainappudu motham lagesa 1k profit ki. malli HDFC 760 ki pothe konta.

800 ki vasthe can buy i guess.. don't wait for it reach bottom again...that's a panic selling and rock bottom... Exact ga ah point ki malli ravali ante kastam avachy

29 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

Ah 3i Infotech lanti chillar vi vadiley dude.. nuvvu anna 35k ...indian money ? Ithe u r safe... I am running losses in laks.. take ur minor loss as experience and invest wisely... Especially during this tough times... Only fundamentally strong company can sail u thru... 

27 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

Ne portfolio choosthunte... U picked Suzlon 3i south india bank yes bank vodafone etc etc... Ivanni punjukunte overnight triple quadraple returns vache stocks ani pettinatlu vunnav.. as they are penny stocks... It never gonna happen.. 

Indian rupees ye bro, ala anukune petta, but avi peragatledu... Asalu vachhina ammestha inka....

36 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

800 ki vasthe can buy i guess.. don't wait for it reach bottom again...that's a panic selling and rock bottom... Exact ga ah point ki malli ravali ante kastam avachy

last time kooda high price lo konni konna, but rock bottom lo konna chala. dani valla loss rale, but  ee situation lo cash risk cheyyatam nachaka ammesa.

All stocks sold @10800 nifty 

20% loss .

If I would have holding it might be 45%.

Disaster fall 

Suntv 

Ramky 

Reliance

Pvr

Now planning to play techincal trades for few months .

If capital is huge most of them are choosing to write  options (option selling)