Stocks

Jaitra

23 minutes ago, roger7 said:

what are those stocks put you to toughness can you send a private message here if you dont think otherwise.

There are at least 5 to 6 stocks where I couldn’t exit on good profits and finally exited with less profit or minor loss. Ex Maruthi, RIL, HDFC Bank, Laurus 

Market weak or panic fall apudu exit avvatam na problem 

48 minutes ago, kanagalakiran said:

Today Kutumba rao uncle mentioned 

west coast paper anta baguntundi ani annaru 

anyone has idea ?

Oh nice...i added this to my watchlist about mnth or more back......parledu anamata na watchlist 

17 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

There are at least 5 to 6 stocks where I couldn’t exit on good profits and finally exited with less profit or minor loss. Ex Maruthi, RIL, HDFC Bank, Laurus 

Market weak or panic fall apudu exit avvatam na problem 

All the stocks chosen by you are good and all are good fundamentally..atleast you should kept HDFC Bank, Maruthi and Laurus in hand.. taking next three years into consideration.. 

2 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Jupiter wagons (JWL) Q1 FY24 results were excellent. Looks like a good bet for both short and long term. 

Anduke anukunta....jwl..texrail...last week sessions nunchi iragatestunai....today also

Nen titagarh okati koni kurchuna small qt.....asal motham 3 stocks basket esi pedda amount eseyalsindi 2 mnths back

Also stations remodelling anouncement edo vachindi....ircon..irfc kuda kumma last week around nunchi

Edited by chanti149

11 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Anduke anukunta....jwl..texrail...last week sessions nunchi iragatestunai....today also

Nen titagarh okati koni kurchuna small qt.....asal motham 3 stocks basket esi pedda amount eseyalsindi 2 mnths back

Also stations remodelling anouncement edo vachindi....ircon..irfc kuda kumma last week around nunchi

Regrets are synonymous with stock market... There are many ifs and buts..

43 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

railways related stocks kummios ika

2 hours ago, namontrnbk said:

You are making me heard some companies which i haven't heard of yet... Thanks a ton

I have list of 975 companies and inform the stock name based on its fundamentals and buyers nature..

for me many players of stock market from this forum looks very educated about stocks and they are also inclined to technicalities of the stock 

2 hours ago, namontrnbk said:

Gland Pharma up 20% in a day... Any strong reasons? Thought of buying on 2nd aug...

Jefferies is broking house re-rated gland to buy mode and the q1 results are better than expected.. it will take correction in near dates...in a month or so..