Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, Gunner said:

Maruti 4800 ki koni 5200 ki amma :dream: 

Kummav ga :dream: . everyone thought there will be huge discounts on vehicles , but comedy ga prices increase chestunnaru Covid ni addam pettukoni. 

Today was a typical day..yesterday's bears trying to fight the Today's global bullish bias..results in significantly nothing...thats why its always difficult to reverse the trend the very next day..The previous day's sellers/buyers try to fight and hold..I think Tomorrow can be decisive with a positive bias..can test 9120..

18 minutes ago, raaz said:

Today was a typical day..yesterday's bears trying to fight the Today's global bullish bias..results in significantly nothing...thats why its always difficult to reverse the trend the very next day..The previous day's sellers/buyers try to fight and hold..I think Tomorrow can be decisive with a positive bias..can test 9120..

Ok bro

Indusind intha theda ga vundi... Any wrong news? ... వచ్చిన little profit ni mingesindi.. ఇది thappa అన్ని banks green lo nadichayi... 

Beginners ki intraday bokka ani ardam ayyindi.. 

19 hours ago, raaz said:

Manchi expert la unnaru kada meeru ... roju koncham info share cheyyandi 

20 hours ago, raaz said:

Yes bro today nifty gained 190 points.

Kindly give your take daily,so that amateurs like us have some direction bro.