Manikarnika

MSDTarak

A big Hate to krish jagarlamudi, for leaving out this movie. kangana really shouldn't have took the megaphone, any director can really do wonders with story available but really surprised that she couldn't make use of it. no connections between scenes, no nice BGM, at some part of movie i thought TOH was quite better. very disappointed to waste 200 bucks on this. kangana as actor 100%, kangana as director a big 0 . 30% is given because of producers, because they spent money like awe.

2 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Ala anukunte gspk lo history ni tokka patti naara tesesaru. I think he moved away bcse of personal probs or for Biopic

GPSK ki History ekkuva dorakaledhu, Just a Point Single Kingdom, Single King, Single Role, so Cinema ni Fights tho nimpesaru motham

manikarnika ki ala kaadu ga, katha motham pilladiki kooda telusu

52 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Ala anukunte gspk lo history ni tokka patti naara tesesaru. I think he moved away bcse of personal probs or for Biopic

GPSK was based on one well known telugu writer.. he wrote about that king by collecting some evidences

Manikarnika was framed by Vijayendraprasad father of SSR.. 

Just now, ChiefMinister said:

GPSK was based on one well known telugu writer.. he wrote about that king by collecting some evidences

Manikarnika was framed by Vijayendraprasad father of SSR.. 

Story tho start chesi direction, music (except two songs of vijayeebhava and bharath songs) mottam scrap ee, asalu enduku vellam ani anipinchindi. Only first 20 mins was engaging

23 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

average actor annai ..konni movies lo baaga chesindhi..mari vanty ki super actor ani buildup ochindhi lucky ga..she thinks she is a big actress..but she is not

Queen and Tanu weds Manu lo chesindhi.. dhaniki chala ekkuva vuhinchukumtadhi :sleep:

Archived