*****INDIA vs AUSTRALIA, ODI SERIES*****

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

తొలి వన్డేలో ఓటమి.. ఎంఎస్ ధోనీపై విమర్శల వర్షం
12-01-2019 17:54:42

636829126121653218.jpg
సిడ్నీ: మూడు వన్డేల సిరీస్‌లో భాగంగా.. సిడ్నీ వేదికగా జరిగిన తొలి వన్డేలో భారత్ 34 పరుగుల తేడాతో ఓటమి పాలైన విషయం తెలిసిందే. ఈ వన్డేలో తొలుత బ్యాటింగ్ చేసిన ఆస్ట్రేలియా 50 ఓవర్లలో 5 వికెట్ల నష్టానికి 288 పరుగులు చేయగా.. రోహిత్(133), ధోనీ(51) మినహా మిగితా వారందరూ స్వల్ప స్కోర్‌కే పరిమితం కావడంతో భారత్‌కు ఓటమి తప్పలేదు.

అయితే ఈ మ్యాచ్‌ భారత్ ఓటమికి ధోనీనే కారణం అంటూ సోషల్‌మీడియాలో విమర్శల వర్షం కురుస్తోంది. ధోనీ తన రికార్డుల కోసం బంతులను వేస్ట్ చేశాడని నెటిజన్లు మండిపడుతున్నారు. ఈ మ్యాచ్‌లో ధోనీ 51 పరుగులు చేసేందుకు 96 బంతులు తీసుకున్నాడు. దీంతో ధోనీ వన్డేలకి పనికి రాడు.. టెస్టులకి పనికొస్తాడంటూ.. సెటైర్లు వేస్తున్నారు. ‘‘ధోనీ ఔట్ అయ్యాడు.. ఇప్పుడు మనకు గెలిచే అవకాశం ఉంది’’ అంటూ ఓ నెటిజన్ ట్వీట్ చేశాడు. ‘‘రిషబ్ పంత్ వన్డేలు.. ధోనీ టెస్ట్‌లు ఆడాలి.. కానీ ఇక్కడ దానికి వ్యతిరేకంగా జరుగుతోంది’’ అని మరో నెటిజన్ ట్వీట్ చేశాడు.

Dhoni saar vaadu..... Tests adey rojullo fast ha adevadu.... tests retire ayyaka test strike rate tho ODI adutunnadu.... 

Nakanipustondi Dhoni saar  WC kosam eedustunnadu bandi..... off season lo ekkada adatlaaaa..... ODIs appudu vachi slow ga adutunnadu.... I mean, off season lo edanna leagues lo adochugaaa to keep his form and touch? Is he too worried that he will get injured and miss the WC? 

I know, his stature is pretty much high than what I wrote above, but that’s the feeling I am getting when I see this story (slow paced innings) repeatedly.

When: Australia v India, 2nd ODI, January 15, 01.50pm Local, 08:50am IST

Where: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

What to expect: Monday wasn't just hot in Adelaide, it was boiling hot. It was the kind of day when even your eyes seem to sweat and you just cannot stay without water. Unfortunately for the two teams, match day is expected to be hotter. There is a bushfire risk across the state, especially in the hillier regions of Adelaide. The length of the Tour Down Under cycling race - which is at stage 1 and goes from North Adelaide to Port Adelaide - has been reduced for the next two days keeping with the weather. The cricket, though, cannot be shortened. Thankfully, only one team will have to bear with the ridiculous heat, which will make the toss imperative, and you would not want to be the captain who goes back to the dressing room and informs his fast bowlers that they're bowling first. Rohit spoke about the Aussie seamers troubling the Indian middle-order with reverse swing after the first ODI, and Kumar agreed with him too. The Indian new-ball bowler, though, also said that he didn't expect the ball to do the same in Adelaide, which will make bowling an even more arduous task. They will take solace from the fact that teams have managed 280+ scores on only 5 occasions since 2005.

Teams:

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w), Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami

Australia (Playing XI): Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey(w), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Lyon, Peter Siddle, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff

Australia won the toss and elected to bat Unchanged Australia bat; Siraj to debut

6 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Where is Kedarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Virat :brakelamp:

kedar will be there as a regular member in WC

now one should be eliminated between Rayudu Dhoni and Dinesh Karthik  -- by end of NZ series we should have clarity

I hope Kedar, Pant and Pandya should be part of playing XI in WC matches..

16 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

now one should be eliminated between Rayudu Dhoni and Dinesh Karthik  -- by end of NZ series we should have clarity

Only one among Karthik/Pant will make the WC squad... 

Rayudu vs Karthik antey Rayudu will score more points.... both played 45-50 ODIs, both has 9 fifties each....  it Karthik has zero hundreds and Rayudu has 3 hundreds.... that shows Rayudu can play long innings which is essential in ODIs. But Karthik will be remembered for some of the explosive knocks which helped India win... 

no 4 slot kabatti I prefer Rayudu. If it is no 6 Dinesh Karthik score more points and Rayudu is a dud at no 6. 

19 minutes ago, NTRYoungTiger said:

Inka pandya yekada vasthadu

Archived