Dark truth of marketing in india

MSDTarak

I heard US tried patents for all medical value of turmeric where as Indians using it from 1000s of years . I think some I Dian org fought and cancelled that patent in early 2000’s .

we used to use alll good products in early days but foreign companies said it’s too much fat non healthy etc and sold all junk they wanna sell and now selling us our old products at higher prices 

coconut oil has more saturated fat than other oils like olive oil.. a common misconception that saturated fat is harmful that lead to heart diseases by increasing cholesterol levels.. this is one side of argument..

go through below link to know about saturated fats.. 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/saturated-fat-good-or-bad#section9

anything in excessive is harmful no matter what.. 

Bottomline: The truly harmful fats are artificial trans fats and processed vegetable oils high in Omega-6 fatty acids.

3 hours ago, uravis said:

I heard US tried patents for all medical value of turmeric where as Indians using it from 1000s of years . I think some I Dian org fought and cancelled that patent in early 2000’s .

we used to use alll good products in early days but foreign companies said it’s too much fat non healthy etc and sold all junk they wanna sell and now selling us our old products at higher prices 

turmeric ni pharmacy sections lo ammuthunnar ikkada US lo.. :D 

4 hours ago, Kiran Edara said:

turmeric ni pharmacy sections lo ammuthunnar ikkada US lo.. :D 

Manaki duplicate pasupulu koda ammestunnaru ekkadante akkada ??‍♂️

Intlo oori nuncui pasupu kommulu techukoni kottinchukodam start chesaru, smell daggare telisipotundi what is real and fake

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Hmm.... my relatives kid had a high lead reading in blood and the root cause ended up into the turmeric bought from Indian stores in US. From that moment, we started buying turmeric from Costco 

:brokenheart:

Better take it from India, Pindimarala daggara you can get pure turmeric powder or Pasupu kommulu konukkoni mere kottinchukovachu adi inka good

25 minutes ago, uber cool guy said:

coconut oil head ki thapa derniki vaadanu..ayina vantalloo ela vdathar saami deenni yuckk 

Virgin Coconut oil okkasari vaadi chudandi not parachute kind of stuff, you will get to know then how pure it is and cook cheseppude you can feel the difference

Inkosari refined oils joliki poru I promise you.

Archived