• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Urban Legend
2 minutes ago, Lion King said:

and once again people supported the development and corruption less BJP led by Modi and Amith Shah. Period

Comedians

Gaali kaun kai . Corruption less saint 

Just now, yamaha said:

Papam kumarswamy and Sr.Gowda

They performed too good which hampered their chances as king makers.

They had eaten up Congress votes beyond an extent that their role was nothing now

:lol2: True konchem dealing chesukunte poyedhi..ippudu rendu paaye..

I hope at least from now in DB people discuss and criticize constructively. Yes, I agree Modi didnt do complete justice to AP but he is doing great national level.

My support is always with TDP and BJP and now a days I am tending towards Non TDP (sad to say ysrcp) and BJP as some people in DB who is always trying to insult Modi, Amith shah and even db members who are supporting BJP without facts.

3 minutes ago, Urban Legend said:

Comedians

Gaali kaun kai . Corruption less saint 

yes we need to add some bad choices for greater good. how about ganta in tdp...just we need some winning horses. even though they corrupted they did lot of development in their local areas. that is the resson for their winning.

2 minutes ago, Lion King said:

I hope at least from now in DB people discuss and criticize constructively. Yes, I agree Modi didnt do complete justice to AP but he is doing great national level.

My support is always with TDP and BJP and now a days I am tending towards Non TDP (sad to say ysrcp) and BJP as some people in DB who is always trying to insult Modi, Amith shah and even db members who are supporting BJP without facts.

no problem you are free to support whichever party you want. if you can't bear trolling you can leave nfdb also . bjp supporters are worst at humiliating others . go and join bjp forums 

4 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Meelantollu valla oka sametha puttindhi ani ipudipude ardham avtundhi bro.. :D

1 minute ago, Lion King said:

yes we need to add some bad choices for greater good. how about ganta in tdp...just we need some winning horses. even though they corrupted they did lot of development in their local areas. that is the resson for their winning.

Galli 1000000 times corrupeted compare to ganta

2 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

We have to accept BJP's exceptional poll management - especially the way they used whatsapp to guide cadre.

We have to work like Nandyal in every constituency

Needs to change several MLAs

Sambit patra says he also worried about result and asked amit shah yesterday about it he said dont worry we will get majority 100%

Amit shah nijamga potigada leka ala kalsiosthunaya :thinking:

4 minutes ago, ravindras said:

no problem you are free to support whichever party you want. if you can't bear trolling you can leave nfdb also . bjp supporters are worst at humiliating others . go and join bjp forums 

and fyi this not tdp forum this is N form!

2 minutes ago, Godavari said:

Sambit patra says he also worried about result and asked amit shah yesterday about it he said dont worry we will get majority 100%

Amit shah nijamga potigada leka ala kalsiosthunaya :thinking:

time is running

31 minutes ago, Munna_NTR said:

222 lo oka party ki entha vasthe solo ga governmemt ni form cheyagalugutaru ?

112...... Total 224 andulo 2 postpone chesaru, 224 ki magic figure 113. So ippudu 113 vaste aa rendu niyojaka vargala tho sambandam lekunda govt. form cheyyochu

1 minute ago, nvkrishna said:

We have to accept BJP's exceptional poll management - especially the way they used whatsapp to guide cadre.

We have to work like Nandyal in every constituency

Needs to change several MLAs

Nandyal time lo whatsapp booth level lo baaga maintain chesaru..!! Exceptional results vachchai..!! 

Hope party will emulate this across all constituencies in general elections..!! 

One good thing is people are already prepared that Centre will start fingering AP after KA elections, so, raids lantivi Emanna chesina sympathy vasthadi..!! I believe Party ki financial support undevalla meeda target start authundi very soon

Archived