ఏపీని కూడా గెలుచుకునే అవకాశాన్ని చంద్రబాబు మాకిచ్చారు: అమిత్ షా

Saichandra

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

YCP and BJP alliance postpoll vuntundi ...bayatiki chepparu regardless of speculations

Pre poll or post poll, vaadu baffas batch ani public lo undhi...either way dead snake..

Employers TDP ki always against...so picha lite grpup...this time middle class and farmers our target

2 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Pre poll or post poll, vaadu baffas batch ani public lo undhi...either way dead snake..

Employers TDP ki always against...so picha lite grpup...this time middle class and farmers our target

mari enduku employees salaries double chesaaaru

35 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

are shah ga delhi ni ekke avakasam maku ichharu anipisthundi

Ikkada chala members chala imagine chesukontunnaru amith Shah and Modi thops ani..valla time ayipoyindhi..meeru inka reality lo leru...valla bad time started ani god decided..

ee roju elections pedithe 160 min vasthai TDP ki... but time is there, and i dont underestimate this Modi and Shah.... they will go to any extent to win elections, we need to find a new word to describe thes guys... definitely they will bring caste fights in AP

7 minutes ago, palleturu said:

ee roju elections pedithe 160 min vasthai TDP ki... but time is there, and i dont underestimate this Modi and Shah.... they will go to any extent to win elections, we need to find a new word to describe thes guys... definitely they will bring caste fights in AP

EE CASTE fights, cases and Jagan gadi cases mafee chese mundhu Early elections ki velthe ela vuntadhi annai ?

BJP+YCP+JS ki time ivvakunda ela vuntadhi antav annai ?

but one problem BJP centre lo vundi edhaina natakalu veyochu :sleep:

2 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

EE CASTE fights, cases and Jagan gadi cases mafee chese mundhu Early elections ki velthe ela vuntadhi annai ?

BJP+YCP+JS ki time ivvakunda elections ki velthe ela vuntadhi antav annai ?

what if they impose president rule after dissolving government and make it raids and corruption caes on tdp leaders/mlas/ministers to prove tdp also corrupt.

we can't take haste decisions by relying some hearsay surveys. we need to be in power to do some good work and show outcomes to people. 

7 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

BJP+YCP+JS ki time ivvakunda ela vuntadhi antav annai ?

even CBN dissolved assembly and go for early elections... BJP will not let it happen, they will postpone it until things favor them and put presidential rule...

19 minutes ago, ask678 said:

Vallalo kondharu ayina annam thintaru ga..so vallu support chustharu ani

they already asking for next prc . govt employees are between 1 to 2 % population . if cbn concede all demands of employees to appease( i used polite word here) them . cbn won't have enough money for development and welfare of common people . i don't why he is bending towards govt employees. they are not showing any loyalty. he needs  to be tough towards them. 

4 minutes ago, ravindras said:

what if they impose president rule after dissolving government and make it raids and corruption caes on tdp leaders/mlas/ministers to prove tdp also corrupt.

we can't take haste decisions by relying some hearsay surveys. we need to be in power to do some good work and show outcomes to people. 

1 minute ago, palleturu said:

even CBN dissolved assembly and go for early elections... BJP will not let it happen, they will postpone it until things favor them and put presidential rule...

hmm

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

they already asking for next prc . govt employees are between 1 to 2 % population . if cbn concede all demands of employees to appease( i used polite word here) them . cbn won't have enough money for development and welfare of common people . i don't why he is bending towards govt employees. they are not showing any loyalty. he needs  to be tough towards them. 

I agree thats a blunder in increasing at the start, Babu believed that there will not be an issue because of center support...

Either way, as of now its all about emotions..... People will support CBN as of today, but will have to see how crooks will play politics...

Guest Urban Legend

1000's of crores scams chesinodikey votes vestunnaru ...corruption charges meedha arrest chesthey votes veyyara ...i

asala e caselu corruption antha sollu lite teesukondi ...nijam ga edo oka false case petina it will create more sympathy no need to worry ...

1 minute ago, Urban Legend said:

1000's of crores scams chesinodikey votes vestunnaru ...corruption charges meedha arrest chesthey votes veyyara ...i

asala e caselu corruption antha sollu lite teesukondi ...nijam ga edo oka false case petina it will create more sympathy no need to worry ...

its all emotion now and People are not naive as before.... People are accepting corruption is common now

BJP is comparing AP to Tripura, that shows their ignorance... first Tripura people ki antha chaitanyam ledu, and Previous CM is very soft and will not counter as CBN, BJP also spent a lot of money and effort....

During By-elections, TDP also spent a lot of money but Jagan got very high majorities... before sentiment, nothing will work...

Vaadu yemi chesina adhi TDP ke plus avuddhi. Only thing we need to take care is to bring efficient people out to talk frequently. Mana voice baaga effective ga undaali & Social media lo IT team baaga active ga undaali.

Anger on BJP is at peaks, if they do anything silly then sympathy factor will add to it. 

if any corrputions allegations made on cbn....ball chethki itchinattu....cbn is not sasikala to corner..ala chesina akkada result choosaruga.....but crooked gujjus may try to mallign tdp as bad as possible and create certain uncertianity....but hopefully pk will have more public gatherings...and make good way for us

Archived