Tech savy babu

phani2

Recently i came to know the total number of IT orders given by AP govt.

Till date 97000 tabs were procured for Govt employees( lenovo 60000 & dell 37000).

Another big order of same size is expected to be released. This time along with a small device to do iris scanning. The motto is to do every task on spot( pension, subsidy etc). Almost all task are being done on tabs now.

Next order is 75000 laptops, this is to have employees work as and when required.

Out of curiosity i asked how many number did TG govt procure............a huge figure of 800 in 2 years!

Unfortunately few of these orders were billed at HYD and delivered to AP. This time they have kept a norm that who ever supplies the stuff has to bill the order in AP. HP mentioned it's inability to setup establishment immediately as it's internal process takes 5 months..............Govt responded that they can wait for 5 months if they assure that they will setup their establishment here!

HP is considering this option aggressively as most of the the IT infra for AP GOVT organization( servers and storage) is provided by HP. This is expected to create considerable opportunities.

PI datacentre is given unconditional support for it's establishment at mangalagiri. This is a very good project & expected to have capacity to host 20000 servers plus.

First lo idhi biscuit anukunnanu kaani, came to know that civil work is completed and internal works ave started. The team which started is a very experienced team. It has one of it's boss who was a Vice president at Intel and with 20 plus years of experience!

Heard that he has very good relation with CBN and upon CBN's request he made his decision to have this in VJA.

Kudos to CBN to get this................Imagine a Rs 600 cr datacentre being setup in VJA 1 year back.

Total cost of E pragathi is Rs 3500 Cr. The project is being designed by WIPRO. First work order of E pragathi has been picked up by TCS. From 2nd order they are making it mandatory to deliver it from AP itself. This is expected to get Big players into AP( establishment).

If you are not already aware if this, E pragathi is a highly ambitious project started by AP to get everything into digital. Each and every task  performed & service offered is by digital means. The whole e pragathi project is brainchild of Mr J Satyanarayana( IT advisor of CBN). He was the IT advisor to CBN in his last term as well( till 2004). After that he moved to central govt position. CBN again brought him back.

I spoke to few persons who were part of this e pragathi...........J satyanarayana gari vision and expectations ki big heads of WIPRO and likes had blank faces!

As you may already know, once the complete E pragathi solution is developed, they are going to market it to other states as a solution( either complete or in small modules). 

CBN passion & Hardwork ki    :adore:  :adore:

Wipro ki enduku bhayya, parama nasty output istharu money save chese process lo, Dani kanna edaina medium size reputed company's ki isthe better emo....

No worries, they are just facilitators of service. How the service should look like and all are given by the Govt. 700 plus services are brought under one platform It is again segregated as 14 projects( for each department like education, health etc). It is not completely done by Wipro. They define the requirements and float a tender. Two tenders for sub projects have been floated and TCS bagged them!

PI data centre gurinchi long back thread vesa,.. 2014 lo gelichina roju nannu CBN daggaraki okaayana teesukellaru,.. he was also part of that PI data group,.. :cheers:

Mangalagiri lo 30acres iddam meeku kaavaalsina panulu start cheyyandi ani aa roje cheppadu CBN

PI data centre gurinchi long back thread vesa,.. 2014 lo gelichina roju nannu CBN daggaraki okaayana teesukellaru,.. he was also part of that PI data group,.. :cheers:

Mangalagiri lo 30acres iddam meeku kaavaalsina panulu start cheyyandi ani aa roje cheppadu CBN

Wow !!! Congratulations brother. I have never seen CBN from that close let alone meet.

Nice.

Pushkarallo RJY bus stand ki velthe kalise vaduga  :P

I am not comfortable going in to crowds brother. aayana aa busstand lo tirigindi mid night kada. stragglers ki kaligi vuntadi aa bhagyam. actually, I did not like him while I was there because of anna gari matter. So, never tried to attend his meetings. Started appreciating his work later. Last time I visited I went to see couple of his pet projects. that was good enough for me.  :banana2:

I am not comfortable going in to crowds brother. aayana aa busstand lo tirigindi mid night kada. stragglers ki kaligi vuntadi aa bhagyam. actually, I did not like him while I was there because of anna gari matter. So, never tried to attend his meetings. Started appreciating his work later. Last time I visited I went to see couple of his pet projects. that was good enough for me.  :banana2:

Every NTR fan struggled with this. Give CBN a chance.

To me, if it wasn't for CBNs actions back in '96 ... TDP would be dead long back. I owe CBN that respect. And, he has evolved to be a magnificent person over the years. 

Wow !!! Congratulations brother. I have never seen CBN from that close let alone meet.

That was a great pleasure meeting him,. .atleast for me!!!! I can never forget his expressions that day(winning after deep struggle) . I am sure he is a living inspiration for many. I hope I get another chance :pray:

Every NTR fan struggled with this. Give CBN a chance.

To me, if it wasn't for CBNs actions back in '96 ... TDP would be dead long back. I owe CBN that respect. And, he has evolved to be a magnificent person over the years. 

bemmi.angry.gif NTR is a born Jewel,.. CBN is just a normal stone turned Jewel made by himself... :terrific:

Tks for sharing. TTD project kuda move cheyyamani adugutunnaru.

E-pragati is 1st of it's kind in India.

Instead of chasing employees daily like last time CBN is getting all govt things digitized.

Endowment lands mottam digitalize chesaru already. 

Passbooks iche VRO gallu ade gola maku mundu mundu meeru raru ga ani. Anduke saripada pindutunnaru ippude.

That was a great pleasure meeting him,. .atleast for me!!!! I can never forget his expressions that day(winning after deep struggle) . I am sure he is a living inspiration for many. I hope I get another chance :pray:

Ma kcr ,ktr,modi ni Eppudu kalustunavu :kick:

Swarnandhra,sd cheppu bro  :waiting:  :waiting:  :waiting:

Archived