Tech savy babu

phani2

Swarnandhra,sd cheppu bro  :waiting:  :waiting:  :waiting:

sure brother. nothing special personally or family wise. Both sides grand parents were from Prakasam very close to Ongole. Parents born and brought up in Gutur dt. (Gunner/Gajadonga constituency). Wife from Krishna. I left AP for studies when Anna garu was CM (last one) and immediately after that moved to US. But I always followed news related to AP. as far as movies are concerned, I used to like Rajendra Prasad Movies as a kid/teenager. But hooked on to NTR later. most of my friends were/are fans of Balayya. but I went back one generation. In the current generation heros I like Mahesh and Jr. Favorite Politician CBN.

sure brother. nothing special personally or family wise. Both sides grand parents were from Prakasam very close to Ongole. Parents born and brought up in Gutur dt. (Gunner/Gajadonga constituency). Wife from Krishna. I left AP for studies when Anna garu was CM (last one) and immediately after that moved to US. But I always followed news related to AP. as far as movies are concerned, I used to like Rajendra Prasad Movies as a kid/teenager. But hooked on to NTR later. most of my friends were/are fans of Balayya. but I went back one generation. In the current generation heros I like Mahesh and Jr. Favorite Politician CBN.

Cool bro....nice to have u here....enjoy dbing....

Archived