Ntv -Neilson Org survey. conducted recently.

Tarakbpositiv

tdp 117 ah?? ysrcp 87 ah??

antey SA lo ysrcp ki tdp kanna ekkuvaga vastayanta?? this is complete trash!!

asalu ysrcp ki 87 (if overall state) ravatam anedhi BIG JOKE.

NTV gadi pulihora..... vadu em telustadu antey congress + trs + ysrcp kalisi govt form chestayi tdp malli opposition eh antadu.... simple...

dont believe in NTV brothers its a jaffa jagan's band wagon

Please don't trust this news. If they really did the survey why they hide it? They will surely telecast and get the money through the commercials and TRP ratings as well. 

I worked for Neilson for some of their projects and am sure that the money involved for doing these surveys is in crores as the resources they engage will be more due to the high number of samples they take. To get their invested money back they should broadcast it. It's a pure business man.

Hope you understand.

Please don't trust this news. If they really did the survey why they hide it? They will surely telecast and get the money through the commercials and TRP ratings as well. 

I worked for Neilson for some of their projects and am sure that the money involved for doing these surveys is in crores as the resources they engage will be more due to the high number of samples they take. To get their invested money back they should broadcast it. It's a pure business man.

Hope you understand.

okk  :shakehands:

Hope you understand.

May be .... I am also not sure...

But it may be telecast after few days....

Archived