Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sonykongara

Public Reaction on Pawan Kalyan Kavathu at Dowleswaram | Rajahmundry |

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Manchi clarity tho vunnaru ga Janalu :D

dantlo tirugu ledu ee picha pk gadu okkatante okka mata kuda modi gandi analedu ippatidaka same as Jaffa...janalemanna vp la ardam kakapodaniki...even china pillalaki kuda telsipoindi veella nexus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, baggie said:

dantlo tirugu ledu ee picha pk gadu okkatante okka mata kuda modi gandi analedu ippatidaka same as Jaffa...janalemanna vp la ardam kakapodaniki...even china pillalaki kuda telsipoindi veella nexus.

:iagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you see crowd at “kavathu”, most of them are youth and you are not sure how many came from TG border districts like Khammam and Nalgonda...  some percentage of youth and caste fanatics are blindly rallying behind PK. Some of the jobless politicians who can’t get deposits will sail with him thinking he will bail them out in 2019. 

 

Single digit MLAs max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ABN aa light.

PK kotte debba evariko (CBN/Jagan) gattigaane taguluthundi anipinsthundi in 2019. He might not win many seats but he can split one party votes (Might be different regions different party votes).

Final debba evariko choodali.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RKumar said:

ABN aa light.

PK kotte debba evariko (CBN/Jagan) gattigaane taguluthundi anipinsthundi in 2019. He might not win many seats but he can split one party votes (Might be different regions different party votes).

Final debba evariko choodali.

 

PK state kosam Modi ki eduru tirigitey,Bjp agenda kakunda sonta party agenda tho state kosam poraditey nuvvu cheppinattu votes padevi.Now situation is different,i don't think they will look for caste (except his fans) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RKumar said:

ABN aa light.

PK kotte debba evariko (CBN/Jagan) gattigaane taguluthundi anipinsthundi in 2019. He might not win many seats but he can split one party votes (Might be different regions different party votes).

Final debba evariko choodali.

 

Antha scene ledu le brother. May be you are consuming too much of FB and YouTube. Simple ga oka question, why does a non-PK-fan vote PK? Deniki straight fwd answer cheppu so that both our time won’t get wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Antha scene ledu le brother. May be you are consuming too much of FB and YouTube. Simple ga oka question, why does a non-PK-fan vote PK? Deniki straight fwd answer cheppu so that both our time won’t get wasted!

even PK fan from non-kapu community does not vote for him....they will go with their political affiliations...whole kapu community may not rally with him this time....but 95% of his vote bank is from kapu community......tdp ki loss anedi general perception.....but krishna .guntur,prakasam ycp ki loss veedi valla....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, venkat232 said:

even PK fan from non-kapu community does not vote for him....they will go with their political affiliations...whole kapu community may not rally with him this time....but 95% of his vote bank is from kapu community......tdp ki loss anedi general perception.....but krishna .guntur,prakasam ycp ki loss veedi valla....

what about godavari districs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RKumar said:

ABN aa light.

PK kotte debba evariko (CBN/Jagan) gattigaane taguluthundi anipinsthundi in 2019. He might not win many seats but he can split one party votes (Might be different regions different party votes).

Final debba evariko choodali.

 

1 or zero....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×