• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saichandra said:

hmm esari gelichina ministry undadu anukunta.jyotula geliste jyotula ki istaru

Maa boddu ki ivvara... :damn:. Chow ga puttadame maa paapama :sad:

Btw boddu ki ticket ayina isthaara.. ee saari kuda peddapuram mla tkt last varaku musugulo guddulaate anukunta... Gampedu mandi vunnaru naayaldi

2 minutes ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Maa boddu ki ivvara... :damn:. Chow ga puttadame maa paapama :sad:

Btw boddu ki ticket ayina isthaara.. ee saari kuda peddapuram mla tkt last varaku musugulo guddulaate anukunta... Gampedu mandi vunnaru naayaldi

gorantla chow ki istaru :run_dog:

2 minutes ago, Nandamuri Rulz said:

Vunna chows saripoka ee chow ne dimpaali inka maa nethi meedaki :run_dog:

haha asala ticket istaro ledo gorantla ki,last time ey ide last time inka poti cheyyanu annaru gorantla,chudali mari esari ticket istado ledo cbn,asale konchem gorantla meeda kopam ga unnadu cbn 

1 minute ago, Saichandra said:

haha asala ticket istaro ledo gorantla ki,last time ey ide last time inka poti cheyyanu annaru gorantla,chudali mari esari ticket istado ledo cbn,asale konchem gorantla meeda kopam ga unnadu cbn 

Ivvadu cbn ticket :close:

Rahul Kanwal of India Today:

Major difference between Axis exit poll and others is about Telugu speaking areas. Axis survey is expecting Congress will win 33 out of 40 seats in these Telugu border districts.

If during results day, BJP starts making significant gains here, one can forget about Congress.

Telugu people are deciding Karnataka outcome. Somehow, few people are talking about it.

ax16e82e.jpg

Just now, nvkrishna said:

Major difference between Axis exit poll and others is about Telugu speaking areas. Axis survey is expecting Congress will win 33 out of 40 seats in these Telugu border districts.

If during results day, BJP start making significant gains here, one can forget about Congress.

Telugu people are deciding Karnataka outcome. Somehow, few people are talking about it.

annayi mana TDP pakka seats  topic loki raa

1 minute ago, nvkrishna said:

If during results day, BJP start making significant gains here, one can forget about Congress.

Interesting..antha voting vundhaa borders lo..Reddies supporting Pushpams naaa..

22 minutes ago, sonykongara said:

annayi mana TDP pakka seats  topic loki raa

I do not want to hurt anyone.

That is not the way to approach elections.

First, we have to decide - whether 2019 is like 2004 and 2014 - theme based

or 2009 like theme less tri-angular contest.

Such tea-kottu discos work if it is 2009 like. But, I am expecting 2019 is like 2004 and 2014.

2004 theme: No CBN. They did not even see who were congress candidates

2014 theme: Just wanted CBN. candidates are less important.

2019: as of now, CBN vs Modi is playing

BJP will win ani anipistondi. They deployed tens of Central Ministers, hundreds of MLAs, hundreds of other leaders and thousands of karyakarthas from other states. 

Besides ...I strongly suspect of tampering of EVMs in KA elections in favor of BJP by BJP. 

1 hour ago, nvkrishna said:

Muslims+Dalits+Non-Reddy Telugu - one side voting antunnaaru...

Meeku AP ki jarigina injustice valla ala anipisthondi ....kani local  Telugus lo ee anti bjp ane concept ye kanapadaledu (irrespective of communities)and vinapadaledu ekkada..may be that was prevalent among ‘settler’ telugus  but definitely not among the local Telugus (to whom I belong)...alage Reddy’s bjp ki vesaru anedi total false ...again it may true among ‘ settler’ Reddy’s who have roots in AP but 100% false with local Reddy’s ..(I belong to Reddy’s and I can vouch for it as we are hardcore congress supporters) ..also Reddy’s  ki highest seats icchindi congress not bjp..

This so called telugus anger on bjp would have affected bjp definitely in parts of bellary and Raichur districts where telugu settlers are more in Number and who have roots with Andhra...among other telugus of south karnataka ,except in Bangalore city ,bjp is not a force and fight is between congress and JD’s in majority telugu dominated areas of south karnataka like Kolar,Chikkaballapur and Bangalore Rural and all these telugus are local telugus ,who doesn’t have strong roots with AP except language and cinema (persons like me )

4 hours ago, Srikanth_NTR said:

Meeku AP ki jarigina injustice valla ala anipisthondi ....kani local  Telugus lo ee anti bjp ane concept ye kanapadaledu (irrespective of communities)and vinapadaledu ekkada..may be that was prevalent among ‘settler’ telugus  but definitely not among the local Telugus (to whom I belong)...alage Reddy’s bjp ki vesaru anedi total false ...again it may true among ‘ settler’ Reddy’s who have roots in AP but 100% false with local Reddy’s ..(I belong to Reddy’s and I can vouch for it as we are hardcore congress supporters) ..also Reddy’s  ki highest seats icchindi congress not bjp..

This so called telugus anger on bjp would have affected bjp definitely in parts of bellary and Raichur districts where telugu settlers are more in Number and who have roots with Andhra...among other telugus of south karnataka ,except in Bangalore city ,bjp is not a force and fight is between congress and JD’s in majority telugu dominated areas of south karnataka like Kolar,Chikkaballapur and Bangalore Rural and all these telugus are local telugus ,who doesn’t have strong roots with AP except language and cinema (persons like me )

Thanks for Sharing, always best to know from local. Just curious, I heard from some old KA telugu frnds that Reddy in KA (means Reddy + Kamma ++ most of OC Telugu?), anyway I am not sure abt my frnds if they are 'settlers' or locals.

30 minutes ago, AnnaGaru said:

Thanks for Sharing, always best to know from local. Just curious, I heard from some old KA telugu frnds that Reddy in KA (means Reddy + Kamma ++ most of OC Telugu?), anyway I am not sure abt my frnds if they are 'settlers' or locals.

Yes...in KA all Telugu settlers called Reddy's.in TN Naidu's.

6 hours ago, Hello26 said:

BJP will win ani anipistondi. They deployed tens of Central Ministers, hundreds of MLAs, hundreds of other leaders and thousands of karyakarthas from other states. 

Besides ...I strongly suspect of tampering of EVMs in KA elections in favor of BJP by BJP. 

Evm tampering impossible dont use such words :wall: polling mundu mock poll untadi polling agents need to sign on mock poll certificate after seeing mock poll result ah tarvatha result section ki chala seals untayi vati meda polling agents kuda sign chestaru ah section open cheyakunda record ayna votes clear cheyaleru adi open cheyalante ah seals anni open cheyali ah seals anni malli counting mundu agents unnapudu open chestaru...tanpering 100% impossible 

@Srikanth_NTR sorry for differing with your views.

1. In election analysis, I always give importance to scientifically done surveys to than to to the opinions of individuals even though they are honest -due to their sample size and biases. You may be right and survey may be wrong.

2. That comment is related to Bengaluru & andhra border districts where Congress is sweeping (if survey is right).

reddy.jpg

3 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

@Srikanth_NTR sorry for differing with your views.

1. In election analysis, I always give importance to scientifically done surveys to than to to the opinions of individuals even thought they are honest - their sample size and biases. You may be right and survey may be wrong.

2. That comment is related to Bengaluru & andhra border districts where Congress is sweeping (if survey is right).

a1.jpg

Based on these numbers ...I feel BJP has "clear" edge 

1 minute ago, Hello26 said:

Based on these numbers ...I feel BJP has "clear" edge 

Population numbers are changing equations & also percentage of polling in congress dominated segments

We knew tomorrow

1. Whether JDS is weakened or not

2. Whether congress is sweeping in certain areas - where majorities are less than 5,000. Where BJP is sweeping - they are comfortable

Old Mysuru, Bengaluru, Andhra border districts - during results day, if situation looks tight in these areas, congress is OUT. Due to close contests, we may not know until at least 10:30 AM.

11 minutes ago, nvkrishna said:

Population numbers are changing equations & also percentage of polling in congress dominated segments

We knew tomorrow

1. Whether JDS is weakened or not

2. Whether congress is sweeping in certain areas - where majorities are less than 5,000. Where BJP is sweeping - they are comfortable

Old Mysuru, Bengaluru, Andhra border districts - during results day, if situation looks tight in these areas, congress is OUT. Due to close contests, we may not know until at least 10:30 AM.

Hmm :BrahmiGantaKotteGif:

7 hours ago, nvkrishna said:

I do not want to hurt anyone.

That is not the way to approach elections.

First, we have to decide - whether 2019 is like 2004 and 2014 - theme based

or 2009 like theme less tri-angular contest.

Such tea-kottu discos work if it is 2009 like. But, I am expecting 2019 is like 2004 and 2014.

2004 theme: No CBN. They did not even see who were congress candidates

2014 theme: Just wanted CBN. candidates are less important.

2019: as of now, CBN vs Modi is playing

Exactly

Until Nov 2013 it was yrus all the way in seemandhra

It changed in dec-jan 2014 

complete reversal

Archived