Israel

satya

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nenu aa region ni palestine ani address chesa cause demographically arabs are dominant before jews started pouring in,.. neeku antha kastam ga unte israel ani pilisuko,..

naa opinions right avvalani ledhu, my intention here is to have a matured discussion and in the process willing to change my perspective on this specific topic,.. not to convince anyone,.. palestines ki support chesthe naakemochiddi masi,.. if you see, each time, I'm quoting sources i referred supporting my opinions,. Didnot pass random statements or prejudice opinions,..

UN pass chesina resolution ni kadani aakraminchukovatam correct kadhu if you support that inka nenu cheppedhemi ledhu,..

17 minutes ago, TarakMokshu99 said:

Pakistan olle lepestunara... money kosam

5 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Inni numbers at once ante.....alane undi

ee matter eegaa nenu pina cheppa... andaru navvaru

India putting pressure through USA to eliminate these to get financial aid - in return India will buy weapons from USA.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

25 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Saudi person also said same in usa it seems....hamas needs to be eliminated etc.....!!.

Sane ppl...so is there social status...!

"  Another key thing is their rivalry with UAE (as you know UAE is progressive in ME and Qatar supports 'M Brotherhood' - so politics go along with that grain); Mind you, UAE is the biggest supporter of Bharat in ME. "

( ref. - Qatar - Navy off. thread 28 oct,2023)

10 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

"  Another key thing is their rivalry with UAE (as you know UAE is progressive in ME and Qatar supports 'M Brotherhood' - so politics go along with that grain); Mind you, UAE is the biggest supporter of Bharat in ME. "

( ref. - Qatar - Navy off. thread 28 oct,2023)

Uae and Saudi as well after Mohammed bin Salman took over right bro...if I am not wrong 

పార్టిసన్  పాలిటిక్స్ దాటి -   విషయాల్ని మూలంలో అర్థం చేసుకోవాలనుకునే ఉత్సుకత ఉన్న బ్రదర్శందరికి ....ముందుగా అభివాదం

ప్రశ్న: మనమెవరికీ అపకారం చెయ్యం గదా !  మంచి వాళ్ళం కదా ! మనమీదెందుకు ఈ వైరం ? (లోకం తీరు గమనించని  ఉదారవాది సంశయం)

తెనాలి రామకృష్ణ : అప్పాజీ ! వాళ్లకు(బహమనీ సుల్తాన్లకి) మనం చేసిన అపకారం?

తిమ్మరుసు : దీనికి ఇది ఏమి అపకారం చేసింది ?( ప్రెడేటర్ ని చూపిస్తా ) దీనికి  శత్రుత్వం ఎందుకుంటది?

(బహమనీ సుల్తాన్లు ఎదో కుట్ర చేస్తున్నారని ఆకస్మికంగా విన్న తెనాలి రామకృష్ణుడు మహామంత్రి తిమ్మరుసు కి ఆ కబురు అందచేస్తున్నప్పటి సంభాషణ ( సినిమాలో ))

స్వాభావికం( నైసర్గికం) -  ప్రకృతి లో ఇది సహజం

భారత్ - పెరిగే భారత్ మీద కచ్చ ఎందుకుంటది?  పెరుగుతా ఉంటారు  రకరకాల శత్రువులు కూడా ....ఎందుకు? 

భారత్ దాని విలువలు, సంస్కృతి, అస్తిత్వం- వేరే ఇతరత్రా విషయాలు అవసరం లేదు - కడుపు మంటకి, తగాదాలకు  -  అవే కొన్ని మూల కారణాలు .

4 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Uae and Saudi as well after Mohammed bin Salman took over right bro...if I am not wrong 

Yes, Both KB bro but few wrinkles....Saudi can not walk as fast as UAE

( Not only because of its size, but also it is sort of head in Umma...Other fundamentalists/competitors will challenge(ex. trky, Iran etc)...It has to thread the needle a bit more cautiously than UAE or even Bahrain)

4 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

ee matter eegaa nenu pina cheppa... andaru navvaru

India putting pressure through USA to eliminate these to get financial aid - in return India will buy weapons from USA.

USA tho em pani, baffas funding cheyyagalaru, shariff batch oka sannasi batch dabbulisthe desanni కూడా ammese Batch, moshas ki baga dorikaru shariff gang.... Baffas n shariffs are cheekati sanehithulu... 

“Muslims are No. 1 in rape, murder, loot”: AIUDF chief Badruddin Ajmal says others are reaching the moon while Muslims are doing PhD on how to go to jail

The AIUDF chief said, “Crimes like robbery, dacoity, rape, loot we are No.1 in all. We are also No.1 in going to jail.

On 20th October, All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF) chief Badruddin Ajmal said that Muslims are “number 1” when comes to crimes like robbery, rape, murder, eve teasing and also on top in going to jail. The businessman-politician-cleric blamed the lack of education among Muslims for the high rate of crimes among them.

Speaking at an event in the Dalgoma Anchalik College, a private college in Assam’s Goalpara district, the AIUDF chief said, “Crimes like robbery, dacoity, rape, loot we are No.1 in all. We are also No.1 in going to jail. Our children find no time to go to schools and colleges, but find enough time to gamble, to cheat others. For all such wrong things ask who’s involved? It’s Muslims…and that’s sad.”

• Kiran changed the title to Israel

Archived