ROCKY aur RANI ki Prem Kahani ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

GOLI SODA

19 minutes ago, John said:

image.png.2492be21e2113e22b083939af020bb74.png

Baajirao kooda baguntundhi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all in a whirl and a twirl, with a tummy full of nachos and popcorn from all the film viewing.
What an absolute turnaround for cinema halls!!!..
One blockbuster film after another has confirmed that junta hasn't given up on the theatre experience as yet...

Anyhoo, RARKPK is a typical Karan Johar film - extravagant production, clean family entertainment film and full of laughs.ย 
Tons of emotional stuff too.
If you enjoyed his previous films, you'll like this one too. It was Housefull today..

What's not typical is that the film breaks so many barriers - like love between senior citizens...
There is a lot about gender stereotyping and putting people into boxes and judging them...
There is stuff about cultural differences and breaking those barriers...
There is a lot of new age modern thinking stuff which I always love and- ย yes - KJ films reach the length and breath of the country and the message will reach all types of people.

Lastly - no bad language. Music and feel of the music is so 90s...
There is so much old music too.

Last but not the least - Dharmendra acts so well in this film. I was surprised.
Shabana is fab as usual.
Alia and Ranbeer are good actors anyway...
Jaya is good too.ย 

As far as rating goes - I don't know. I enjoyed it with my family.
As a Bollywood masala block buster, colourful movie - it gets full brownie points.
And for the modern, social messages that it tries to get across to people - this movie gets full marks...

Only watch if you enjoy Karan Johar films...
Else don't..

ย 

from FB

anuragkashyap10

Bestย @karanjoharย film by far . He never leaves his world but he also does not hold back any punches . Also itโ€™s the second KJo film that I bought the tickets for ๐Ÿ™ˆthat too twice , and sending everyone that trusts me to go see . Some super writing , a top of formย @ranveersinghย , ever so brilliantย @aliaabhattย and their sparkling chemistry . After a long time I loved the dialogue writing in mainstream Hindi film where people talk like they talkย 

The trend is encouraging and suggests appreciation from the audience in the urban centers. Even on Monday, it's the national chains that have fared the best forย Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani, as the three chains have collected upwards of Rs. 4.50 crores, contributing almost 65 percent to the total business. The movie will hit the Rs. 100 crore club by the end of the second week and will target to be in the same range asย Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaarย by the end of its run.

K Jo gives it back to his trollersย 

I thought he will play safe but comes up with Highly feminist - liberal content movie

first half is entertaining... with comedy and playing old melodies ...

second half gets serious and is filled with loads of rule breaking moral preaching scenes... but ends up being one sided and goody goody happy ending types...

my wife is all praise for it and it did look like extension of Barbie movie ...

it is in the league of MNK and KANK and not Kuch kuch hota hai or K3G

so not for all definitely... it's a multiplex movie

KJO lived true to himself and made an honest movie, will appreciate him for that

Dharmendra and Shabana โค๏ธ

Ranvir and Alia .... were all good

Ee thread title choosi golisoda uncle edo Bollywood ark love story movieย  anukoni ippati varaku open cheyalaย 

mee roju enduko open chesa โ€ฆ.movie gurinchi pedda em chavaledu but kinda comments lo bommarilu chiodaledu annadi matram chala interest ga anipinchindiย 

kasepu em react avalo ardham kaledu โ€ฆ.inni days golisoda masteru gurinchi imagine chesukuna picture motham baddalaipoindi

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

Ee thread title choosi golisoda uncle edo Bollywood ark love story movieย  anukoni ippati varaku open cheyalaย 

mee roju enduko open chesa โ€ฆ.movie gurinchi pedda em chavaledu but kinda comments lo bommarilu chiodaledu annadi matram chala interest ga anipinchindiย 

kasepu em react avalo ardham kaledu โ€ฆ.inni days golisoda masteru gurinchi imagine chesukuna picture motham baddalaipoindi

ย 

ย 

chudani list Inka vundhi brother

inka avi chepaka pothe better for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

anyhow I am not against bommarillu...ย 

4 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

not saying that your against bommarilluย 

Based on your post I assume that you are not against anything .ย 

just surprised that you did not watch bommarillu โ€ฆI expected you do watch all moviesย 

ย 

4 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

Oka sari meeru choodani list veyandi โ€ฆjust for curiosityย 

nenu choodani hit movies kuda chala unnayi example prema desam ,magdheera , Kushi tv lo choodaleduย 

1 hour ago, gnk@vja said:

Oka sari meeru choodani list veyandi โ€ฆjust for curiosityย 

nenu choodani hit movies kuda chala unnayi example prema desam ,magdheera , Kushi tv lo choodaleduย 

Arundati, Pokiri, Tagore ... inka chala vuntaayee... just popular ones

1 hour ago, gnk@vja said:

not saying that your against bommarilluย 

Based on your post I assume that you are not against anything .ย 

just surprised that you did not watch bommarillu โ€ฆI expected you do watch all moviesย 

ย 

I don't prefer to watch all movies.... although I am doing it now bec of family...

only Balayya, NTR, NKR vi anni chusa... that is out of fanism not bec of worth of moviesย 

SRK vi kuda anni chudaledhu... but I love SRK

I accept everyone's choice but I cannot be part of everything... my priority if single at home is never movies...ย 

4 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Vambossss.....aithe nen anukunadi nijame abt u....

Flop movies and poorly recognised movies lover you are.....!!!

I don't think so....

unpopular ones which I have not seen ... how can I remember them

same time I didn't say anything bad abt those movies....ย 

if you ask me what are my favourite RK movies.... it would be Baba and Kaala, for chiru Rudraveena, for Balayya Aditya 369, Antham for Nag..... in that way ur true perhapsย 

Archived