Jump to content

Damacharla Janardhan


r_sk

Recommended Posts

Just now, r_sk said:

Not confirmed, Kandukur koda aduguthunnaru, But babu garu asking to work for Kondepi…. In delimitation will change….

@37.45 min

Kandukur ki already incharge announced and he is very active so no chance of changing him....

Sathya has to wait until constuencies increased 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nbk@myHeart said:

Kandukur ki already incharge announced and he is very active so no chance of changing him....

Sathya has to wait until constuencies increased 

Adega cheppindi Kondepi in future ani…. Prasthutham SC… Sathya will be back end for now…. 
Ee sari ekkuva win avvochu ani expect chesthunnaru Jilla lo…. Balaram oka daridram vellipoyindi….

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TDP_2019 said:

He will never go. aa Interview lo clear ga cheppadu. Aina buddi unna vaadu evadaina BJP lo ki velthada AP lo. Asalu aa question entoo

He is bit lazy ..but he has done great work to Ongole constitution..no one has like this ..

He has to clear some election time  dues..

Hope he will come back very strongly..

Vasu .bad Baga vachindi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

He is bit lazy ..but he has done great work to Ongole constitution..no one has like this ..

He has to clear some election time  dues..

Hope he will come back very strongly..

Vasu .bad Baga vachindi 

Yes. Damacharla did excellent work last time. Ongole Janalaki siggu ledu kabatti vodagottaru.

Balineni Vasu ki last 4 terms lo leni anty ee 3 years lo vachhindhi. Koduku meeda kooda pichha anty undi. Need to see how we can cash it.

Janasena tho alliance unte Ongole will be easy seat for TDP. Separate ga poti chesthe, money might play crucial role. Ide pace lo Balineni next 1.5 years kooda velthe, Janasena alliance lekapoina TDP will win.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After 2019 election results

Oka Prakasam dt Ycp fan : --- party gelichina anandam tho navvutha ye maataki aa Mata papam Janardhan manchi ga develop chesadu

Me:--- Mari Janam athani development chusaina endukani vote veyyaledu ??

Prakasam dt Ycp fan : --- Labour ekkuva balineni pichi pichi ga panchadu vallu guddesaru .

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bezawada NFan said:

After 2019 election results

Oka Prakasam dt Ycp fan : --- party gelichina anandam tho navvutha ye maataki aa Mata papam Janardhan manchi ga develop chesadu

Me:--- Mari Janam athani development chusaina endukani vote veyyaledu ??

Prakasam dt Ycp fan : --- Labour ekkuva balineni pichi pichi ga panchadu vallu guddesaru .

 

 

Money distribution before election not able to complete by Janardhan..that to many factors lost Janardhan..

Vysyas,kapu completely voted to ycp..where as as they voted TDP in 2014(oka 30k votes swinged)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Money distribution before election not able to complete by Janardhan..that to many factors lost Janardhan..

Vysyas,kapu completely voted to ycp..where as as they voted TDP in 2014(oka 30k votes swinged)

Vysyas, kapus how they voted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2022 at 8:29 AM, nbk@myHeart said:

Kandukur ki already incharge announced and he is very active so no chance of changing him....

Sathya has to wait until constuencies increased 

honnoi I met both inturi's during my trip in 2021.... rajesh ki esthe oopu anna vunthadi ..... Nageswara rao ki esthe .... last minute lo .. mana divi sivaram ayyani side chesi wife ni dimputhadu ... chusthu vundu .....

 

nageswara rao very very soft candidate ... edaru inturi's min oka 30c karchupettagalaru .. and both are not fit for politics(my personal feeling) ......

 

urgent ga sivaram ni party lo vere chota busy cheyali .......

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

honnoi I met both inturi's during my trip in 2021.... rajesh ki esthe oopu anna vunthadi ..... Nageswara rao ki esthe .... last minute lo .. mana divi sivaram ayyani side chesi wife ni dimputhadu ... chusthu vundu .....

 

nageswara rao very very soft candidate ... edaru inturi's min oka 30c karchupettagalaru .. and both are not fit for politics(my personal feeling) ......

 

urgent ga sivaram ni party lo vere chota busy cheyali .......

Rajesh is better. He has worked for the party in the ground level. 

Don't worry both will not get. Kancharla one new candidate is interested he may grab it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ntrforever said:

Rajesh is better. He has worked for the party in the ground level. 

Don't worry both will not get. Kancharla one new candidate is interested he may grab it 

Srikanth lite le adhi ayyaniki thelusu ......

Polinenipalem Athanu ithe .... too early in game .... just money display nee kani politics theliyav inka ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Srikanth lite le adhi ayyaniki thelusu ......

Polinenipalem Athanu ithe .... too early in game .... just money display nee kani politics theliyav inka ....

Al ready comforted and party fund also given any talk. Why do you think business people cannot manage politics. There are many successful 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

Al ready comforted and party fund also given any talk. Why do you think business people cannot manage politics. There are many successful 

Alane list of NRI's who lost in elections kuda chudu ..... Business people handle cheyatam vere NRI handle cheyatam veru raja ....... Inturi batch erri P***** anukuntunava ..... local bodies lo money debba esukunaru gellavam ani thelisi kuda ....

 

evvi ani waste .... if he contest's ... he won't win for sure ... eppude rassi esta ....

 

Inturi Rajesh kee chance else bring maheedar reddy to TDP .....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Alane list of NRI's who lost in elections kuda chudu ..... Business people handle cheyatam vere NRI handle cheyatam veru raja ....... Inturi batch erri P***** anukuntunava ..... local bodies lo money debba esukunaru gellavam ani thelisi kuda ....

 

evvi ani waste .... if he contest's ... he won't win for sure ... eppude rassi esta ....

 

Inturi Rajesh kee chance else bring maheedar reddy to TDP .....

 

Hmm... IN ki incharge ichaaka baaga active ga undi party.... let's see how far he succeed..... mahidhar reddy last minute lo vachi seat theeskunte eellanthaa em chesthaaro..... Sivaram ika lite le...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...