సీపీఎస్‌ రద్దుపై తొందరపడి హామీ ఇచ్చాం

5-6 minutes

ఓపీఎస్‌ అమలు సాధ్యం కాదు

మంత్రి బొత్స స్పష్టీకరణ

జీపీఎస్‌లో కొత్తగా 5 ప్రయోజనాలు చేర్చిన ప్రభుత్వం

పాత పింఛను అమలుకే ఉద్యోగ సంఘాల పట్టు

సీపీఎస్‌ సమావేశాన్ని బహిష్కరించిన 3 సంఘాలు

1 hour ago, dusukochadu said:

I am not sure how did employees even remotely believe that Jaggad would cancel CPS. It’s completely out of scope for state govt. 

I guess too much greed :sleep: 

AP lo cps cancellation cheyyali antey govt employees count 5 lakhs ki vastey possible avthundi..or else no one can do..

3 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

I am not sure how did employees even remotely believe that Jaggad would cancel CPS. It’s completely out of scope for state govt. 

I guess too much greed :sleep: 

Adi cheyyandam guarantee.. ee term aa NXT term aa anede question..

Already 3 States chesayi.. remaining on the way..

51 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

So next term lo guaranty ga chestam ante, malli Jaggad ke vestara employees? 

Just asking to gauge the practicality of the situation.

Central Government cps implementation cheste 5k cr extra appu istundi.. daniki vachina tippalu ivanni..

2035 tarvata burden avuddani government alochinchatam sollu..

3 hours ago, surapaneni1 said:

4 lakh employees plus 2 lakh pensioners..

Retirement age penchakunte employees 1 lakh daka taggi pensioners perige vallu..

I am not taking about only the number of employees under pension schemes (ops & cps)..i am giving total number of govt employees and spending for monthly wise salary expenditure 

Screenshot_20220908-125416.jpg

47 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

I am not taking about only the number of employees under pension schemes (ops & cps)..i am giving total number of govt employees and spending for monthly wise salary expenditure 

Screenshot_20220908-125416.jpg

May be these numbers including volounteers and outsourcing employees..

7 hours ago, Husker said:

throw some light..

CPS, GPS, OPS.. all relate to how pensions are availed anthena?

why employees against CPS?

Cps includes your contribution plus govt contribution....money gets invested in market . Employees can get them back after retirement

Ops has no employee contribution, it's only govt contribution. On retirement govt gives certain percentage of last salary drawn every month

3 hours ago, ntrrules7 said:

Cps includes your contribution plus govt contribution....money gets invested in market . Employees can get them back after retirement

Ops has no employee contribution, it's only govt contribution. On retirement govt gives certain percentage of last salary drawn every month

ippudu ee employee contribution based pensions vadu.. free ga 10gadhaam ani edusthunnara.. 😂

many countries already implementing contribution based pension schemes ga.. India should soon adapt to it to reduce the overall burden on the govt.. 

CPS is a very good scheme. It is under implementation even in Central govt and PSUs. Govt will also contribute which is equivalent to the employee contribution every month in this scheme.

Only issue I feel is that it is under implementation only since 2004. So employees who joined in 80s and 90s lost about 15-25 years of amount and receive very less pension. Sometimes it is about 5000 to 15000 (based on cadre) per month which is very less but under OPS they would have received higher amount.

In my opinion no mercy should be shown on employees who joined after 2004. For those who joined before that govt should contribute or add some money to their corpus so that this issue of low pensions can be resolved.

OPS scheme is like shifting the responsibility of pension to future generations which is not good for the society. 

However at present we are facing the burden of previous generation and also taking care of the employees who will retire in the future. Huge burden but it will get easier in the future.

Archived