Happy birthday Serry babu

akuna matata

11 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

But we can't believe them completely.... 

I personally feel out of RRR elevations with mega family should be in limit....

Basical ga vallu AA ante full fire meeda vunnaru No problem with NTR. 

23 minutes ago, Siddhugwotham said:

But we can't believe them completely.... 

I personally feel out of RRR elevations with mega family should be in limit....

Only N fans or TDP ani pattuku kurchunte survive ayye days kaadu le Tarak ee patch choose chesukoni vuntaru.. Good for him

23 minutes ago, raghu6 said:

Basical ga vallu AA ante full fire meeda vunnaru No problem with NTR. 

Mega has Maintained media and distributors mafia... unfortunately Nandamuri lacks that skill...

I am not against their friendship but they showed their character when two hero cinemas were released....

1 minute ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Mega has Maintained media and distributors mafia... unfortunately Nandamuri lacks that skill...

I am not against their friendship but they showed their character when two hero cinemas were released....

Yes NTR ki talent and fans support thappa emundi like Charan, AA, Mahesh     and even for prabhas

NTR is trying his best to maintain good relationship with everyone ,that is very good quality and  we have to appreciate.    
He is increasing his fan base with his nature and acting 

last ki RRR success ni mega fans equal share isthunte but some of our fans trying to to minimise his share in RRR success .

5 minutes ago, raghu6 said:

Yes NTR ki talent and fans support thappa emundi like Charan, AA, Mahesh     and even for prabhas

NTR is trying his best to maintain good relationship with everyone ,that is very good quality and  we have to appreciate.    
He is increasing his fan base with his nature and acting 

last ki RRR success ni mega fans equal share isthunte but some of our fans trying to to minimise his share in RRR success .

Final ga vaallu 10 mandi vunna manam iddaru muggurunna okate....

1 hour ago, 4tarak said:

Na davda manchodu..prati gen lo okadu manchodu ani project cheyyatam and adini lepatam.....pakkak xxxxmanu...hero kavlante naakkomanu 

Self dabba batchee antha...adiki ivvala function same chiru laaga dabba batch antha

Monatidaka nenu anthe anukuna :D 

Archived