Happy Subhash Chandrabose Jayanthi

MSDTarak

9 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

Uppu satyagraham valla independence ochindhi anukuntannara meeru?

Nenu chala factors valla vachhindi anukuntunna, main ga 2nd world war valla England weak avvadam at the same time india lo british meda anti peragadam, ivi anni kalisayi... 

16 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Nenu chala factors valla vachhindi anukuntunna, main ga 2nd world war valla England weak avvadam at the same time india lo british meda anti peragadam, ivi anni kalisayi... 

British left India because they wanted to leave with nothing left to loot . Wealth transfer from india to Britain was complete. Deeni tarwatha they sabotaged India by dividing it on the basis of religion. And after destroying India they left. Bose, gandhiji etc all did what they did kaadu anatledu, but Britain came conquered looted destroyed and left india on their own terms. 

1 minute ago, karthik_n said:

British left India because they wanted to leave with nothing left to loot . Wealth transfer from india to Britain was complete. Deeni tarwatha they sabotaged India by dividing it on the basis of religion. And after destroying India they left. Bose, gandhiji etc all did what they did kaadu anatledu, but Britain came conquered looted destroyed and left india on their own terms. 

Agreed👍

21 minutes ago, kishbab said:

Can you provide any evidence for this statement coming from atlee..any official document or video

PB Chakraborthy was at that time the Chief Justice of the Calcutta High Court and was also serving as the acting Governor of West Bengal. He wrote a letter to the publisher of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal. In this letter, the Chief Justice wrote, "When I was acting Governor, Lord Attlee, who had given us independence by withdrawing British rule from India, spent two days in the Governor's palace at Calcutta during his tour of India. At that time I had a prolonged discussion with him regarding the real factors that had led the British to quit India."

Chakraborthy adds, "My direct question to Attlee was that since Gandhi's Quit India movement had tapered off quite some time ago and in 1947 no such new compelling situation had arisen that would necessitate a hasty British departure, why did they had to leave?"

"In his reply Attlee cited several reasons, the principal among them being the erosion of loyalty to the British crown among the Indian army and Navy personnel as a result of the military activities of Netaji," Justice Chakraborthy says.

That's not all. Chakraborthy adds, "Toward the end of our discussion I asked Attlee what was the extent of Gandhi's influence upon the British decision to quit India. Hearing this question, Attlee's lips became twisted in a sarcastic smile as he slowly chewed out the word, m-i-n-i-m-a-l!"

9 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

PB Chakraborthy was at that time the Chief Justice of the Calcutta High Court and was also serving as the acting Governor of West Bengal. He wrote a letter to the publisher of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal. In this letter, the Chief Justice wrote, "When I was acting Governor, Lord Attlee, who had given us independence by withdrawing British rule from India, spent two days in the Governor's palace at Calcutta during his tour of India. At that time I had a prolonged discussion with him regarding the real factors that had led the British to quit India."

Chakraborthy adds, "My direct question to Attlee was that since Gandhi's Quit India movement had tapered off quite some time ago and in 1947 no such new compelling situation had arisen that would necessitate a hasty British departure, why did they had to leave?"

"In his reply Attlee cited several reasons, the principal among them being the erosion of loyalty to the British crown among the Indian army and Navy personnel as a result of the military activities of Netaji," Justice Chakraborthy says.

That's not all. Chakraborthy adds, "Toward the end of our discussion I asked Attlee what was the extent of Gandhi's influence upon the British decision to quit India. Hearing this question, Attlee's lips became twisted in a sarcastic smile as he slowly chewed out the word, m-i-n-i-m-a-l!"

Chakraborthy tho Attlee ila annadu annadi proof avvadu, direct ga Attlee as a british pm annadi ekkadaina official ga register ayithey proof avutundi

Because paina meeru direct ga aayana annadu ani pracharam chesthunaru kabatti.

Just now, MSDTarak said:

I know you will come with this...

"He wrote a letter to the publisher of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal"

What is the authenticity of these sentences

Is that letter in public domain's?

Just now, kishbab said:

I know you will come with this...

"He wrote a letter to the publisher of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal"

What is the authenticity of these sentences

Is that letter in public domain's?

Donno about letter but his hook is in public domain.....Btw do u have any idea on who is RC majumdhar?

5 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Donno about letter but his hook is in public domain.....Btw do u have any idea on who is RC majumdhar?

He wrote a letter to the "publisher" of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal, 

writer ki letter rayakunda publisher ki rayadam anti.. story lo connection missing

BTW book publisher university od Dhaka ani undi Google lo.

2 minutes ago, kishbab said:

He wrote a letter to the "publisher" of RC Majumdar's book, A History of Bengal, 

writer ki letter rayakunda publisher ki rayadam anti.. story lo connection missing

BTW book publisher university od Dhaka ani undi Google lo.

Adi publisher ki rasindi kaadu, ayanaku rasinde, aa book lo page number kuda undi in my guru garus book, it's in my banglore home. There will be different publishers for a book

29 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Adi publisher ki rasindi kaadu, ayanaku rasinde, aa book lo page number kuda undi in my guru garus book, it's in my banglore home. There will be different publishers for a book

Nuv ichina write up lo highlight chesa chudu kinda

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

G D Bakshi ane vichitra Jeevi unnadu retired military general..atanu rasina Bose-the Indian samurai ane book lodi

82 lo inkoka author avro bose mida rasina oka article lo ee matter vachindanta.danne eeyana lepesi book lo pettadu

Itanu bose vishunu murthy padava avathram ani nammentha pedda fan.

ila tadu bongaram lenivi..pullayya yellaya tho ila annadu..appayya venkayya tho ala annadu ane vatiki no authenticity

Bose is great freedom fighter. Kadani avaru anaru. But ilatntivi akkreldu.

Still you can get letter or page number in rc majumdar book....then we can discuss..

Bose valle british vallu independence enduku ichharu antaru? 

Bose mana independence ki sahayam cheyamani hitler ni adigadu, vadu sare annadu but world war 2 lo poyadu, Japan ni adigadu vallu ok annaru but vallu koda odipoyaru

Gelichina team lo unna England, odipoyina team lo unna countries ni help adigina bose ki enduku bayapadutundi?? 

Just my doubts not my conclusion

8 hours ago, KING007 said:

Bose valle british vallu independence enduku ichharu antaru? 

Bose mana independence ki sahayam cheyamani hitler ni adigadu, vadu sare annadu but world war 2 lo poyadu, Japan ni adigadu vallu ok annaru but vallu koda odipoyaru

Gelichina team lo unna England, odipoyina team lo unna countries ni help adigina bose ki enduku bayapadutundi?? 

Just my doubts not my conclusion

Final verdict for independence is there is no more natural wealth available for them to take.  Fight lekunda unte inkonni years undevallu max ,  revolt peaks ki povatam  valla manaki extra border issues okati tagilunchi poyaru daridrulu :wall:

Mee Sannaasi gaaru.. maa AP ki ivvalsina bifurcation incentives isthe… chachipoyaka kooda “amar rahe” ani poguduthaamu Nethaji ni pogidinatte.

aa pani chudandi.. dear matha picha pushpam.

eppudo.. jarigina .. vishayaalu kaadhu. Ippudu ivvalsinavi ippinchandi mee thoti hindu sannasi nunchi.😏😏

56 minutes ago, uravis said:

Final verdict for independence is there is no more natural wealth available for them to take.  Fight lekunda unte inkonni years undevallu max ,  revolt peaks ki povatam  valla manaki extra border issues okati tagilunchi poyaru daridrulu :wall:

Ledu vancle not about wealth, they are actually in full debt and under economic breakdown after WWII, they knew they can't keep it under control for long.. even transistion process was first planned for 3+ years or something but 6 months lo wrap chesi dengesaru.. 

Archived