Mumbai Cruise Drug Bust: NCB Questions SRK's Son Aryan Khan

ILLUMINATI

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Not defending but.. Crores of Heroin import avutha and India lo ekkada padithe akkada Ganja dorukutunte main culprits ni arrest cheyyaru.. 

Ee issue lo matram kuk.kala hadavidi.. 

Public wants masala and a scape goat quickly. So, catering to that. 

Law and order has become like an entertainment TV channel. Police will only pursue those cases that will provide entertainment to the public :P  

10 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

72k crores heroin issue lo okkadini kuda arrest cheyaledhu kani.. Oka cruise ship lo party ki velli akkada drugs teesukunnado ledho teliyadhu arrest chesesaru.. 

Anni crores worth consignment dhorikindhi ante demand kuda aa range lo vundhi

And definitely big players involved

I don't think they will burn them ... They will re-sell or export illegally

20000 cr is not a joke

As far as Aryan is concerned... Welcome to Life 🔥... Legal ga he will come out easily 

What he chooses to become then matters... 

SRK will lose good chunk of money and also needs to handle Aryan carefully.. bec he can Rebel too

Hrithik and Salman thanks for support... 

28 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

SRK meant he is not imposing any moral code to his kid.... I don't think he said it for fun... He meant it... 

Drugs or sex in Film industry is not uncommon.... 

Social media was not there when he said it

Now he chooses words carefully

But his earlier interviews were all bold...

5 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

SRK meant he is not imposing any moral code to his kid.... I don't think he said it for fun... He meant it... 

Drugs or sex in Film industry is not uncommon.... 

Social media was not there when he said it

Now he chooses words carefully

But his earlier interviews were all bold...

Suahana ki kooda idhey cheppi unte everyone will appreciate that (don't know whether he said or not)

35 minutes ago, NAGA_NTR said:

Suahana ki kooda idhey cheppi unte everyone will appreciate that (don't know whether he said or not)

Suhana enjoys similar lifestyle... It is not a big deal for them ... We can see kapoor girls or Alia ... Women are quite liberal

Gauri herself was caught with marijuana...

May be in front of public they don't show off but if we catch them in parties it will be different

As long as they don't hurt others they can risk their lives ....

What SRK said is right ani kadhu... But he meant it ... That is what I feel

He himself used to smoke around 80 cigarettes per day..., Which he reduced now

Pooja Bhatt has got rid of alcohol addiction.. so the reserve is also happening

till date life lo oka cinema actor ki real ga fanism chesanantey eeyanakey, telugu actors ki kuda cheyaledu chinnappudu fanism...abbo what a turn of life, wife emo drug addict and drugs carrier and son also drug selling and maybe addict also.

ikendhi king khan manam kuda addict ee ayyuntadhi ga...

india intolerant ani eppudo oka intervew 2014/2015 tho start ayindhi mana downfall,I still rememember what he said...appadnundhi and till date movie career totally gone...

2021 lo whole family in drug business ani headlines tho end avuddemo ee drugs case ...good going king khan 

8 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

till date life lo oka cinema actor ki real ga fanism chesanantey eeyanakey, telugu actors ki kuda cheyaledu chinnappudu fanism...abbo what a turn of life, wife emo drug addict and drugs carrier and son also drug selling and maybe addict also.

ikendhi king khan manam kuda addict ee ayyuntadhi ga...

india intolerant ani eppudo oka intervew 2014/2015 tho start ayindhi mana downfall,I still rememember what he said...appadnundhi and till date movie career totally gone...

2021 lo whole family in drug business ani headlines tho end avuddemo ee drugs case ...good going king khan 

India is intolerant ani yentho mandhi annaru.

Drug addict list lo film industry or super rich lo chala mandhi vuntaru... It is illegal ayina it mostly harms themselves

Flops vasthe down fall ani kadhu.... He is giving his best in life

Success anyday vasthundhi... His popularity is unmatched and he remains King Khan .... 

Even if he becomes terrorist his achievements cannot be undone

All this is test for his emotional fitness... Chudali how he will cope with it ...

But my heart is for him ... His family is in trouble... Industry is standing with him

Politics kuda temporary ga use chesthunaaru anthe to divert ... They will settle 

8 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

India is intolerant ani yentho mandhi annaru.

Drug addict list lo film industry or super rich lo chala mandhi vuntaru... It is illegal ayina it mostly harms themselves

Flops vasthe down fall ani kadhu.... He is giving his best in life

Success anyday vasthundhi... His popularity is unmatched and he remains King Khan .... 

Even if he becomes terrorist his achievements cannot be undone

All this is test for his emotional fitness... Chudali how he will cope with it ...

But my heart is for him ... His family is in trouble... Industry is standing with him

Politics kuda temporary ga use chesthunaaru anthe to divert ... They will settle 

Please read again what you just typed uncle...you are defending him in this drugs crap and showing sympathy because his family got caught?

Do you know how laughable srk's situation is? Supposedly one of india's biggest superstar can't get bail for his son in a drug case...movies zero, politically zero currently

drugs unnayi ga readily available ...it always helps to cope during emotional distress for him and the "whole industry" that is supporting him

paina hrithik uncle raasina essay abbo chaala undhi matter andulo..supply shortage ayindemo :dream:

32 minutes ago, karthik_n said:

Please read again what you just typed uncle...you are defending him in this drugs crap and showing sympathy because his family got caught?

Do you know how laughable srk's situation is? Supposedly one of india's biggest superstar can't get bail for his son in a drug case...movies zero, politically zero currently

drugs unnayi ga readily available ...it always helps to cope during emotional distress for him and the "whole industry" that is supporting him

paina hrithik uncle raasina essay abbo chaala undhi matter andulo..supply shortage ayindemo :dream:

If they have done wrong , let them Be punished for it legally, but that will not undo SRK 's achievement .... at least for me

This much I am sure they are better people than me ... 

Worst case SRK will support BJP to get out of it.... I don't think they will go deep into it then... 

Archived