PKishor still working with I-PAC

Rajakeeyam

Luizinho Faleiro, the former Chief Minister of Goa who quit the Congress and joined the Trinamool Congress this week, told NDTV on Thursday that it was political strategist Prashant Kishor and his group I-PAC who approached him to switch to Mamata Banerjee's party.

"Of course, he had approached me. Just a few days back," he said when asked if Mr Kishor had reached out to him to join the party that the strategist helped win an exceptionally difficult election against the BJP in Bengal in May.

"He didn't tell me to join the TMC but he did an analysis. People in Goa are angry with BJP. Mining has stopped. The economy is in a meltdown. There are no jobs. Goa is looking for an alternative. Didi is the only force. Despite the pressure, they abused her, used government agencies. The country needs a leader like Didi," he said.

Speaking at a press conference earlier in the day, Mr Faleiro had said, "Believe it or not I never met them (Mamata Banerjee and Abhishek Banerjee). They are great leaders. They are not great leaders of Trinamool but great national leaders. But I did not meet them. I met I-PAC, I met Mr Prashant Kishor of I-PAC (Indian Political Action Committee). I met him. Just before I took the decision, we had the interaction."

7 minutes ago, bebbuli said:

Vaadu cheppindhi nammesara endi… I’m coming out of IPAC ani.. idhi oka strategy ayyi untadhi… tuppasi edava… vaadi jeevitam anta lies meeda build chesukuntunnadu… etta potado edava chivariki.. desanni ila chesi 

inthakumundhu poyina valla kante daarunanga pothadu le. Em doubts vaddu.

The traditional way of doing politics that existed 20 years back is now dead. politicians influenced people with their policies and forged alliances based on real problems to address. 

Now people want instant high through social media, politicians have no policy per se. they are going based on social media trends using stooges like PK. 

If the entire country follows this path, then India will be another Brazil in 20 years. :sleep: 

Archived