Jump to content

About RSS


Recommended Posts

Just now, V Jagadeesh said:

So RSS used Gandhi as reference not to participate in Indian freedom struggle. 

Firstly RSS was never created nor they boasted that they got freedom for india from Britishers , so ur logic is invalid 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

I don’t know the role of RSS in Indian freedom movement it is irrelevant for me now , what I know is many big heads in BJP are from RSS background and they don’t seem to follow the true values of RSS which they boast of. They neither have any respect for the constitution nor care for the development of India, all they care is how to stay in power for a very long time.

Exactly , I agree and now we are in more matured society.,, controlling or uniting someone in the name of religion is not relevant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Banisatvam povali ani, devudu prathi okkarilo unnadu ani ilantivi anni RSS valle kaddu prathi okka hindu ki telusu...  RSS valle ivvi anni veliguloki vachhayi ante ela uncle... 

Independence kosam desa prajalu andarini unite chesindi Gandhi ne.... 

We, the undersigned, solemnly and sincerely declare that we will
be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Edward the
Seventh, His Heirs and Successors, and that we will faithfully serve in
the supernumerary list of the Active Militia Force of the Colony of
Natal as Stretcher-Bearers, until we shall lawfully cease to be members
thereof, and the terms of the service are that we should each receive
Rations, Uniform, Equipment and 1s. 6d. per day.
 M. K. GANDHI, U. M. SEHLAT, H. I.
JOSHI, S.B. MEDH, KHAN MAHOMED,
MAHOMEDSHAIKH, DADA MIAN, POOTI
NAIKEN, APPA SAMY, KUNJEE, SHAIKH
MADAR, MAHOMED,ALWAR,MUTHUSAMY,
COOPOOSAMY, AJODHYASING, KISTAMA,
ALI,BHAILAL,JAMALUDIN.
1
Indian Opinion, 16-6-1906
1
 Cf., however, “Indian Stretcher-Bearer Corps”, Before 19-7-1906

(Collected works of Mahatma Gandhi vol5, #247, page 262)

(ఈ కింది సంతకాలు చేసిన మేము పవిత్రంగా, నిజాయితీగా ప్రకటించేది ఏమిటంటే, మేము ఏడవ ఎడ్వర్డ్ మాహాప్రభువులంగారికి, వారి వారసులకు వారి ఉత్తరధికారులకు విశ్వాసపాత్రులమై, నిక్కమైన విధేయతతో వ్యవహరించగలవారము, నాటల్ కాలనీ యొక్క యాక్టివ్ సైనిక దళంలో సూపర్ న్యూమరరీ లిస్టు కింద మేము స్ట్రేచర్ బేరర్లుగా విశ్వాసంతో సేవ చేయగలవారము, చట్ట ప్రకారం మా చేత ఆ పని మాన్పించేత వరకూ మేము చేయగల సేవలకు గాను మాకు రేషన్లు, యూనిఫామ్, సామగ్రి మరియు రోజుకు ఒక షెల్లింగ్, ఆరు పెన్నిల భత్యం ఇప్పించవలసిందిగా ప్రార్థన - ఇట్లు MK గాంధి, ఇంకో 19 మంది)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MSDTarak said:

Firstly RSS was never created nor they boasted that they got freedom for india from Britishers , so ur logic is invalid 

The logic is Gandhi supported British and RSS as well .,, my logic is valid.,,

wat is u r logic just believing wat you feel is correct .,, there will be many different opinions on one topic at any point of time .,, majority plays a role .,,

take the points which you feel gud and leave the rest .,, do not try to spread hatred that will    Not be good to any one .,, 

I like all the freedom fighters who sacrificed their personal life’s for the freedom we are enjoying till now.,, wat is the point in choosing some and starting hatred and spilling venom on some ? 
 

that’s the curse to Hinduism , never thought about uniting all .,, untouchability .,, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, V Jagadeesh said:

The logic is Gandhi supported British and RSS as well .,, my logic is valid.,,

wat is u r logic just believing wat you feel is correct .,, there will be many different opinions on one topic at any point of time .,, majority plays a role .,,

take the points which you feel gud and leave the rest .,, do not try to spread hatred that will    Not be good to any one .,, 

I like all the freedom fighters who sacrificed their personal life’s for the freedom we are enjoying till now.,, wat is the point in choosing some and starting hatred and spilling venom on some ? 
 

that’s the curse to Hinduism , never thought about uniting all .,, untouchability .,, 

Lol same applies to u, before throwing mud on someone just see who started it , am still waiting for proofs where RSS supported british?

For all points that you quoted same applies to ur hatred against BJP, RSS or modi or Any other person, coming to hatred am not hating Anyone, am trying to show facts which I know, i know every freedom fighter played a role in freedom today, but am obsessed with some people saying Gandhi is only one united India Against and got freedom. All the references that I have quoted are from books published by Indian govt During Congress regime, you can fact check if you want and I can provide links of books as well.

You start a thread for fact check and when some one posts facts we can't digest.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally — if you love some one follow him and learn good from them and spread the same to others , if you don’t like some one ,, don’t hate.,, it will not help any one except stomach outset or acidity .,, 

just ignore .,, you will be happy .,, as we got freedom due to all great souls and can live happily without hating some 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Modi— I don’t like him as the way he cheated and promises he made to my state and those are not life threatening.,, he just would have fulfilled each and every , so my state would have prospered.,, in a better way .

indont hate RSS. I don’t know much abt them and I like them, the way they served the people in need .,, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Finally — if you love some one follow him and learn good from them and spread the same to others , if you don’t like some one ,, don’t hate.,, it will not help any one except stomach outset or acidity .,, 

just ignore .,, you will be happy .,, as we got freedom due to all great souls and can live happily without hating some 

Completely agree brother same applies to everyone is what am saying, if you don't like somebody or their ideologies we can remain silent, but why quote some others who is likes  that ideology for fact check, if you are ready for fact check you need to be ready to face music on other side as well.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, V Jagadeesh said:

Please don’t bring Hinduism and Modi together. I strongly believe  s doing more harm to our religion. By the way I love my religion and feel it’s the best. 

That your thought and I can't disagree with you because it's ur thought, but in same way u can't push me ur thought and say it's correct , in such case u need to prove me wrong with facts(am not just saying on this case but generalising things).

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Nuvvu first Vaadam ela cheyyalo nerchuko Annayya, malli matladadam , neeku em chupinchina nammav, inka entha varsham padithe emundi le neemeeda

Neeku laaagaaa $iggu vadilesi tiraganu le….. Indian freedom fighters ni malicious intention tho defame chesinappude Nee character artham ayyindi…. Pakkaki dobbey…..

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Completely agree brother same applies to everyone is what am saying, if you don't like somebody or their ideologies we can remain silent, but why quote some others who is likes  that ideology for fact check, if you are ready for fact check you need to be ready to face music on other side as well.

 

Cheppevi seeeeranga neetulu dorevu evooo gudiselu ani….. Mari Gandhi meeda enduku esav ? If you don’t like Gandhi, why can’t you remain silent ? Asalu neeku freedom fighters ni malign chesi matlade right ekkada undhi ? Edava sollu cheptaaaav Malli…..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tilak, Bose, Gandhi, Nehru, patel, seeta  Rama Raju ilaaa entha mandi tamaku chetanaina reeeti lo country freedom ki serve chesaaaru…. 
 

valla valla time lo vallu nammindi, vallaki correct anipinchindi chesaru…. 
 

vallandaru chachi poyi konni decades avtondi…. 
 

chachi poyina valla meeda kooda neee tughlaq extremist ideology tho malign cheyyatam enti raaa babu…..  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Joke of the Millenium idhi…. 

Why 🤷

RSS is not a moderate organization and it's main agenda is Hinduism only, even if it says India it means Hindu Nation only

Extremists are required as much as moderates... I am not putting them down here

And their role in freedom was different tactic... their loyalty can't be questioned

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GOLI SODA said:

Why 🤷

RSS is not a moderate organization and it's main agenda is Hinduism only, even if it says India it means Hindu Nation only

Extremists are required as much as moderates... I am not putting them down here

And their role in freedom was different tactic... their loyalty can't be questioned

👍

Hinduism ki vellu saviors antey joke antunna brother.... anthey....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Neeku laaagaaa $iggu vadilesi tiraganu le….. Indian freedom fighters ni malicious intention tho defame chesinappude Nee character artham ayyindi…. Pakkaki dobbey…..

 

8 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Cheppevi seeeeranga neetulu dorevu evooo gudiselu ani….. Mari Gandhi meeda enduku esav ? If you don’t like Gandhi, why can’t you remain silent ? Asalu neeku freedom fighters ni malign chesi matlade right ekkada undhi ? Edava sollu cheptaaaav Malli…..

Oori na Gajani Raaja, last time neeku gurtundo ledo, nuvve oka disco madhyalo dammunte prove Ur allegations on Gandhi ante, i started a thread...dantlo xxx cry sesav appudu delete chesa, monnatiki monna @king007 annai adigithe start chesa, intha Mandi freedom fighters undaga Naaku Gandhi ne Enduku Nachadu?, Poni intha mandi politicians undaga niku Modi ne enduku nachadu?, Evadi reasons vaadiki Untay, naa reasons nenu Ichanu adi kuda nenu evaro meeru anukuntunna RSS vallu rasinavi tevatle, am getting all my sources from books written by Gandhi followers, congress govt appointed historians , and letters, auto biography written by Gandhi himself. Edo Bosadi paper lo esina tappas paper cutting eskochi matlade neeke inthunte, proofs tho matlade naakentha Undali Ade $iggu, nenu pakkaki povadam kaadu gani nuvve poi adi komma bujji kanna, munde mati marpu ekkuva neeku.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Hinduism ki vellu saviors antey joke antunna brother.... anthey....

They are saviours to the extent that physical force is required for an religion to survive

Only bhakti and pravachanaa karulu are not enough ... 

Yes out of law yedhi chesina is wrong.. 

RSS is good if kept in limits, otherwise they will unleash fanatic tendencies...

Social media crap yela ground level lo they do some service

It is a huge institution to ignore 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

 

Oori na Gajani Raaja, last time neeku gurtundo ledo, nuvve oka disco madhyalo dammunte prove Ur allegations on Gandhi ante, i started a thread...dantlo xxx cry sesav appudu delete chesa, monnatiki monna @king007 annai adigithe start chesa, intha Mandi freedom fighters undaga Naaku Gandhi ne Enduku Nachadu?, Poni intha mandi politicians undaga niku Modi ne enduku nachadu?, Evadi reasons vaadiki Untay, naa reasons nenu Ichanu adi kuda nenu evaro meeru anukuntunna RSS vallu rasinavi tevatle, am getting all my sources from books written by Gandhi followers, congress govt appointed historians , and letters, auto biography written by Gandhi himself. Edo Bosadi paper lo esina tappas paper cutting eskochi matlade neeke inthunte, proofs tho matlade naakentha Undali Ade $iggu, nenu pakkaki povadam kaadu gani nuvve poi adi komma bujji kanna, munde mati marpu ekkuva neeku.

Arey battai endi ra nuv prove chesedhi? Inko nickar gadu raasina book pattukochi errri vaaagudu vaaagadam tappa em cheta avunu neeeku? Nuv emanna ah time ki poyi chusaavaaaa ? Congress appointed historians antu sollu dobbaku….. nuvvu neee extremist mindset! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

They are saviours to the extent that physical force is required for an religion to survive

Only bhakti and pravachanaa karulu are not enough ... 

Yes out of law yedhi chesina is wrong.. 

RSS is good if kept in limits, otherwise they will unleash fanatic tendencies...

Social media crap yela ground level lo they do some service

It is a huge institution to ignore 👍

Ekkadaki poyaaaru RSS vallu when there are numerous attacks on temples in AP?  Vellu Hinduism saviors antey antha kannaa boothu ledu….. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Arey battai endi ra nuv prove chesedhi? Inko nickar gadu raasina book pattukochi errri vaaagudu vaaagadam tappa em cheta avunu neeeku? Nuv emanna ah time ki poyi chusaavaaaa ? Congress appointed historians antu sollu dobbaku….. nuvvu neee extremist mindset! 

Orey errai, akkada clear ga names unte kallu kakulu doobbya endi ra tukali ga, nuvvu nikkar lu, cheddilu pant lopala eskovani andaru eskovaddu ante ela babu, extremist mind set anta, akkada pettina daaniki samadhanam cheppaleka edava dravid drive lu anukunta enni rojulu gaduputav?, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Ekkadaki poyaaaru RSS vallu when there are numerous attacks on temples in AP?  Vellu Hinduism saviors antey antha kannaa boothu ledu….. 

That will benefit BJP kadha, politics le

Morality yemi vundadhu

Link to post
Share on other sites

RSS never fought for India's independence. They definitely do NOT have anything to do with freedom fight. 

Gandhi chose one kind of path to win the independence whereas Alluri, Bose, Bhagath Singh, etc chose a different path to win the independence. But, of course, RSS did nothing for India's freedom fight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2021 at 12:17 AM, Raaz@NBK said:

 

Nijamena ivanni..? 

In fact, RSS సిద్ధాంతకర్తలు కూడా congress మూలం నుండే వచ్చారు. And Gandhiji was the Leader of Congress for major period of Freedom Struggle.

Like many other freedom fighters, RSS వాళ్లు కూడా గాంధీజీ పద్ధతి మీద నమ్మకం కోల్పోయి ఎవరి దారిలో వారు ముందుకు వెళ్ళరు in Freedom struggle.

But Finally Gandhism achieved us Freedom & Independence.

ఈ backdrop లో గాంధీజీ propose చేసిన ఉద్యమాలకు దూరం ఉండిపోయారు. RSS Concrete achievements దాదాపుగా లేవు in freedom struggle.

(Gandhiji never opposed World war & India's participation.)

RSS stands for భారతీయ సంస్కృతి పునర్వికాసం, జాతి పునరవైభవ సాధన.

There is no authentic registered proof that Godse belong to RSS. RSS disowns Him.

And regarding ban & lifting the ban, Somehow, Nehru dynasty had some soft corner on Hindu Nationalists like RSS throughout. They were prime reason for lifting the ban mostly on various instances.

And among Congress, Likes of Sardar Patel, BR Ambedkar were dead against RSS & it's ideology.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vinay NTR said:

Yes, terrorists day... ante nee day. elli muslims ni champuko poyi..roju chesede ga.. ee sari velli muslim ammayalni rape kuda cheyi. desam kosam dharmam kosam

 

Neelo unna ee daridram Bhavanalanni okari paina enduku ruddutav, oh sorry bahusha neeku ade nerpincaharemo le. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Neelo unna ee daridram Bhavanalanni okari paina enduku ruddutav, oh sorry bahusha neeku ade nerpincaharemo le. 

 

Lol nee lanti daridrapu batch motham chestunna pani ade ga.. false propaganda, muslims ni kodatam, champatam.. worst XXXXXXX. nee batch chese panule words lo pedite anta cheedaraga unda? funny boy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...