Stocks

Jaitra

22 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Inko 6 months hold chesthe good aythe?

Stock market always risky ,long term always gives good returns,some good stocks use to fall and return ,How much time ur holding is important,some times it takes years to return to that level,So I will say you start booking profit once after huge rally other wise you never enjoy the profit.Incase of Zomato it boottom out 40 now near to 100 ,I will say start booking profit around 110 to 115 then some at next 130,why I am saying is look Laurus journey from carona eg Laurus 70->343->260->720->280->392 now

Edited by kondrakunta

16 hours ago, HariKrishna.d said:

I have 2000 shares of Zomato at 57 can any pls tell me when to book profit? I can hold for long term 

Zomato can go upto 114 in the short term(which is 100% return on your capital) sell 1000 shares once it reaches that price and make your investment capital free. Let the remaining 1000 shares participate the rest of the rally. This is the commonly advised strategy by kutumbarao 

On 8/5/2023 at 8:02 AM, kondrakunta said:

Stock market always risky ,long term always gives good returns,some good stocks use to fall and return ,How much time ur holding is important,some times it takes years to return to that level,So I will say you start booking profit once after huge rally other wise you never enjoy the profit.Incase of Zomato it boottom out 40 now near to 100 ,I will say start booking profit around 110 to 115 then some at next 130,why I am saying is look Laurus journey from carona eg Laurus 70->343->260->720->280->392 now

Laurus never traded at Rs. 70 in real term, I have already shared its high highs and lows.. couple of weeks back 

It was listed in 2nd week of Dec' 2016 at 613 and latter it has fallen to the level of 418 and fallen further to 301 -and from then it raced upto 1300 level it got split in ex -1:5 the record dates were already mentioned by me in the previous posts please check.. 

post split it started trading from the level of 289-293 and it came to the level of 737 due to non-repetition of profits as per the expectation of market and falling flat in couple of quarters and immediately going into expansion- were the reasons for trading at this levels.. but is one of the stocks which will definitely see soaring heights in upcoming 36months.. 

On 8/4/2023 at 3:48 PM, Nfan from 1982 said:

Brother,

How do you get the details or projections??!!

Will the management reveal during con call ?

i go through the con-calls, try to get more info from industry peers or competitors of laurus or the company i invested-in .

Few times management have revealed their expectations on PAT in percentage in past , i will collate such data into my way of understanding again I will talk to my friends in investment firms  to take the stock of the things. 

Above all.. I will buy broking reports if required just to build confidence on my understanding and to have better visibility.. 

9 minutes ago, roger7 said:

i go through the con-calls, try to get more info from industry peers or competitors of laurus or the company i invested-in .

Few times management have revealed their expectations on PAT in percentage in past , i will collate such data into my way of understanding again I will talk to my friends in investment firms  to take the stock of the things. 

Above all.. I will buy broking reports if required just to build confidence on my understanding and to have better visibility.. 

it seems you have great passion and vision on the market brother 

1 hour ago, roger7 said:

Laurus never traded at Rs. 70 in real term, I have already shared its high highs and lows.. couple of weeks back 

It was listed in 2nd week of Dec' 2016 at 613 and latter it has fallen to the level of 418 and fallen further to 301 -and from then it raced upto 1300 level it got split in ex -1:5 the record dates were already mentioned by me in the previous posts please check.. 

post split it started trading from the level of 289-293 and it came to the level of 737 due to non-repetition of profits as per the expectation of market and falling flat in couple of quarters and immediately going into expansion- were the reasons for trading at this levels.. but is one of the stocks which will definitely see soaring heights in upcoming 36months.. 

Bro,I know that I started investing before split 2020 nov ,just mentioned those to avoid confusion for guys who are not aware of that stock,it reached 343 and then it fallen to 260  I was there in that trade ,what ever levels i told are accurate, I exited inbetween and Even now I invested in that stock that ia only stock in my portfolio now

Screenshot_20230806-231858_TradingView.jpg

53 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Is Stock price completely depends on company performance

Not necessarily, it depends on the sectoral demand. Moat of the company, guidance on growth sustainability, competitors risk ,Overall market sentiment and some other macro factors as well.....if the company is fundamentally good, stay invested irrespective of the share price movements in the short term.

10 hours ago, kondrakunta said:

Bro,I know that I started investing before split 2020 nov ,just mentioned those to avoid confusion for guys who are not aware of that stock,it reached 343 and then it fallen to 260  I was there in that trade ,what ever levels i told are accurate, I exited inbetween and Even now I invested in that stock that ia only stock in my portfolio now

Screenshot_20230806-231858_TradingView.jpg

Ok got your point

12 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

:shakehands:

At present the stock is trading at Rs. 1490 level..it has immense potential in long runs especially towards 2026-2027 period but it may hook-up at 1500levels for long time i mean between 1520to 1600level.. 

Bajaj group has various number of companies listed in the market each are inter-linked to other so you need to take all divisions performance also into consideration. 

I dont know your stand point-like you want to trade or invest for long term if its short term then prepare for minor falls and normal profits but in long term i feel this stock will see good heights like 2800.. 

4 minutes ago, roger7 said:

At present the stock is trading at Rs. 1490 level..it has immense potential in long runs especially towards 2026-2027 period but it may hook-up at 1500levels for long time i mean between 1520to 1600level.. 

Bajaj group has various number of companies listed in the market each are inter-linked to other so you need to take all divisions performance also into consideration. 

I dont know your stand point-like you want to trade or invest for long term if its short term then prepare for minor falls and normal profits but in long term i feel this stock will see good heights like 2800.. 

Not for trading bro

I want to invest for long-term..Thanks for sharing.

51 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

There’s a proverb in the market 

“A regular trader is always a looser except very few “

One more 

“Long term investment returns are good but a good exit matters“

To me a tough situation brother 

Mutual funds ayithe sure long term bro...Like you said booking profits when needed is very important...We cant just keep watching money grow forever :D 

3 hours ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

There’s a proverb in the market 

“A regular trader is always a looser except very few “

One more 

“Long term investment returns are good but a good exit matters“

To me a tough situation brother 

what are those stocks put you to toughness can you send a private message here if you dont think otherwise.