Stocks

Jaitra

32 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

They are in to hydrogen also. The most interesting is technology partnership with BYD

hi bro..hope you remember in the year 2020, we had a conversation in this thread about CDSL stock during 500 level. Later, CDSL went upto 1500 and has fallen below 1000.

By any chance, did you buy CDSL in 2020.

1 hour ago, NBK NTR said:

hi bro..hope you remember in the year 2020, we had a conversation in this thread about CDSL stock during 500 level. Later, CDSL went upto 1500 and has fallen below 1000.

By any chance, did you buy CDSL in 2020.

Yes I remember that was a good recommendation. Unfortunately I missed to catch during rally. 

My major holding was IDFC Limited then and now

53 minutes ago, Ntrforever said:

Yes I remember that was a good recommendation. Unfortunately I missed to catch during rally. My major holding was IDFC Limited then and now

I entered BSE stock with good quantity for long term...I missed BSE at 407 level which was a steal deal.

10 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

Today Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Laurus Results

Laurus anukunatte dissapoint chesadu..only +ve is both FII and DII have increased their stake in last quarter.

Chudali FIIs next week nunchi hold chestaro ledho.

Dhairyam chesi Page Industries 2 days back konna (2 shares). Downside risk limited ani teesukunna. Inka padithe okato rendo average chesta if fall is more than 10℅ only. Will leave it and hope I will not need to liquidate for another 5-6 years. 

LTTS kooda ivale start chesa with 6 shares, konnaka 3℅ perigindi, taggina perigina nelaki okato rendo teesukunta until The number of shares reach 50 count. I'm sure Ltts will beat it's previous peak in next 2-3 years. 

1 hour ago, chanti149 said:

Railwaystocks y nobody discussing...epudu e laurus tokka sodi...just see rvnl, ircon.....beautiful movements in last 2-3weeks....!!

Defence..railways..banks...infra...!!

Periginaka inka discussion emuntundi bro, never invest in any stock at its peak. Konchem dips vachedaka wait chesi konatame. 

Another drawback with PSU stocks is they move heavily based on govt decisions. One govt GO can inflate/crash the stock price by 30-40℅ 

8 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

LTTS kooda ivale start chesa with 6 shares, konnaka 3℅ perigindi, taggina perigina nelaki okato rendo teesukunta until The number of shares reach 50 count. I'm sure Ltts will beat it's previous peak in next 2-3 years. 

LTTS hold cheyandi...nenu 2900 level nunchi hold chestunna 13 qty.

15 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

Laurus anukunatte dissapoint chesadu..only +ve is both FII and DII have increased their stake in last quarter.

Chudali FIIs next week nunchi hold chestaro ledho.

adhi disappointment kadhu andi over expectation anthe ika twitter lo edupulu eppudu vundeve..

3 minutes ago, roger7 said:

chance ee ledu... 

ee stock maximum correction jarigipoindi..entha padina-268-259 anthakante kindaki padadu.

FY'24 2nd half nunchi chala better ga untundi pharma stock general ga Q1 lo ekkuva revenue generate cheyavu 

innovators business kick-off aithe easy ga 500rupees ki vasthundi dheeni original potential 700

split ki mundu 1315 rupees chusina stock split tharuvatha.. 747rupees chusina stock 

14 minutes ago, roger7 said:

ee stock maximum correction jarigipoindi..entha padina-268-259 anthakante kindaki padadu.

FY'24 2nd half nunchi chala better ga untundi pharma stock general ga Q1 lo ekkuva revenue generate cheyavu 

innovators business kick-off aithe easy ga 500rupees ki vasthundi dheeni original potential 700

split ki mundu 1315 rupees chusina stock split tharuvatha.. 747rupees chusina stock 

thanks for the info...hoping for the best.

Pharmaceuticals company Laurus Labs announced Q4FY23 & FY23 results:

• Q4FY23:
    • Revenue at Rs 1,381 crore, decreased by 3% (YoY)
    • EBITDA at Rs 287 crore, decreased by 28% (YoY)
    • EBITDA margins at 20.8%
    • PAT at Rs 103 crore, decreased by 55% (YoY)
    • PAT margins at 7.5%
    • EPS (Diluted) for the period at Rs 1.9 per share (not annualised)
    • Interim Dividend of Rs 1.2/- per share.
  • FY23:
    • Revenue at Rs 6,041 crore, increased 22% (YoY)
    • EBITDA at Rs 1,594 crore, increased by 11% (YoY)
    • EBITDA margins at 26.4%
    • PAT at Rs 790 crore, decreased by 4% (YoY)
    • PAT margins at 13.1%
    • EPS (Diluted) (face value of Rs 2/-) at Rs 14.6 per share

Commenting on the highlights, Founder and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Satyanarayana Chava stated, "FY23 has been a year of significant achievement and meaningful progress despite a challenging macro environment. We delivered strong full-year results driven by robust underlying business performance in our key growth pillars CDMO, and Non-ARVs generic portfolio. Our R&D-driven commercial strategy continued to make advancements at speed and we are making efficient use of strongly linked technology platform and manufacturing excellence to seize new business opportunities, and widening our target market. Our investment programs are well on track with a focus on long-term success. We are also continuing to drive forward our sustainability agenda.

We are entering FY24 with greater confidence that we’re creating a sustainable engine that will bring forth greater business resilience and generate long-term sustainable value for stakeholders well into next decade."

Commenting on the results, V V Ravi Kumar, Executive Director & Chief Financial Officer said, “We delivered good financial performance for FY23 in line with our revised outlook. We achieved Rs 6,041 crore in revenues, representing 22% revenues growth, and Rs 1,594 crore EBITDA, equating to 26.4% margin. Business mix had positively contributed to margins but the negative operating leverage on new capacities commissioned, higher inflation and Fx impact let to the overall margin fall compared to last year. We are working on several initiatives around efficiency improvement, which should partly mitigate its impact in FY24. Our future capex projects towards strengthening CDMO and Non-ARV generics are advancing as per schedule and Debt leverage position remains comfortable.

Our Q4 results was challenging driven by steep fall in CDMO revenues and higher upfront cost of Capex projects and R&D Projects. We achieved, Rs 1,381 crore in revenues, representing 3% revenues decline, and Rs 287 crore EBITDA, resulting in 20.8% margin."

The basic problem in Pharma sector is huge pressure on RMs and shrinking margins on API front.. and at the same time ARV business (in finished dosage+API segment) got entangled into price pressure oneway and colossal drop in market but Laurus has scrapped through these problems because of huge jump in..CDMO business and in future around 18months from now many of their newly-built in capacities will come to operational, puttin all these stuff aside. Laurus bio will start showcasing its prowess from early 2025 onwards.

above all in last concall Dr.Satya himself told FY24 is year of consolidation means the company started preparing its investors for a long run game... only thing is many stocks were in the hands of retailer portion based on this reason stock may see huge spikes.. but not less 250.. in any case

if you observe attached Candle stick chart- it shows a clear formation of Hammer pin- which means stock is showing huge case of resistance for upward movement if the yesterdays results are really that bad for market to take it would have fallen atleast 3-3.5% today which is not the case 

so adding more at 250-269 will be very good waiting till rupees 200 is too greedy in my observation

LAURUSLABS_Weekly_28-04-2023.png

thats obvious one... best place to add is 292- 280-273- 269- 250, but everybody is thinking that it will fall to rs. 200 range which is impossible..

Till Feb'23 many stock broking companies tried to pullback the share value of this scrip now there is nothing great they can do going forward only retailers sentiments will push it up or bring it back, but going by current trends it is impossible to see the stock at levels lesser than rs.250 atleast in next five sessions or in a month.

if the stock falls to the negative side like rs. 200 it happens only when portifolio and foreign investors move off especially foreign investors movement will have its own impact on retailers also.. 

but going by today's betterment in performance in a day after negative result, better scenarios emerging for the company especially from 2023 june..i feel it will be a very effective year for laurus.. i mean fy'24.. and it will definitely perform very well in fy25 and fy26 

20 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Dhairyam chesi Page Industries 2 days back konna (2 shares). Downside risk limited ani teesukunna. Inka padithe okato rendo average chesta if fall is more than 10℅ only. Will leave it and hope I will not need to liquidate for another 5-6 years. 

in place of page industries you should have gone with Lakshmi Machine works, this stock has lots of potential over a period of next 5yrs.

Currently available at 10,800 rs and it has potential to go upto 23k rupees in 3.5yrs or so

Edited by roger7