Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, roger7 said:

in place of page industries you should have gone with Lakshmi Machine works, this stock has lots of potential over a period of next 5yrs.

Currently available at 10,800 rs and it has potential to go upto 23k rupees in 3.5yrs or so

ee company gurinchi peddaga idea ledu bro, will keep in my watchlist

Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd is a leading Textile Machinery Manufacturer in India engaged in the manufacturing and selling of textile spinning machinery, CNC Machine Tools, Heavy castings, and parts and components catering to diverse sectors

59 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd is a leading Textile Machinery Manufacturer in India engaged in the manufacturing and selling of textile spinning machinery, CNC Machine Tools, Heavy castings, and parts and components catering to diverse sectors

Their segment called CNC , Heavy casting, spinning mill machinery are going to grow. To my understanding it is mid-size MRF.

1 hour ago, NBK NTR said:

Any view on Affle india stock?

if you are holding any decent size i mean not less than a lac on this stock hold it, add only if it goes to 885.- Projections seems to be very good but stock has some volatility also. 

Three cases

Falling down to 885 means it will take 4-6months to touch Rs.1350

Falling down to 850 means it will take 5months to touch back upto Rs.1175

If it is showing resistance at any price above Rs.900 means it will cross over.. 1250 in next 6-7sessions only... 

in all these cases you will either make it 1.5lac worth portifolio or leave it at 1.lac finally it will grow up to...18-22% in a run of average 6months which is very good return.. 

2 minutes ago, kondrakunta said:

roger7 bro what is market view in this month ,My analysis is market rally continue till next week May10,KA election after that correction min nifty 500 points down in this month

Falling by 500points looks possible but all depends international market macros also, but I pray it shouldnt happen 

1 minute ago, Jaitra said:

small size mrf might be right bro

with all my gut feeling and observing this stock from last 7yrs making good profit over minor investment also, i rate it as mid size MRF in upcoming years but for now it is small size only,but any stock beyond 10k per share price maintaining that momentum itself will be very great achievement but this stock will definitely supersede my expectations on any given day.. 

3 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Whats your take on Deepak Nitrite Roger bro?

Deepak nitrate should have crossed Rs.2k already i am unable to understand that is repeatedly holding back this stock from growth. 

If you have some 50k to invest readily put it both in Deepak nitrate and navin flourine.. Navin flourine is Rockstar kind of stock 

1 minute ago, roger7 said:

with all my gut feeling and observing this stock from last 7yrs making good profit over minor investment also, i rate it as mid size MRF in upcoming years but for now it is small size only,but any stock beyond 10k per share price maintaining that momentum itself will be very great achievement but this stock will definitely supersede my expectations on any given day.. 

the hodling pattern is not convincing

Promoters only 31 percent,Retailers  52 percent,fii 5,dii 12

3 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Reliance which is a heavy weight in nifty is forming an head and shoulder pattern....I see nifty heading to 18500

even i am seeing it so, but several macro economical events are happening in the month of may as per the available calendar thats the only point pulling back..

Deepak nitrate should have crossed Rs.2k already i am unable to understand that is repeatedly holding back this stock from growth. 

If you have some 50k to invest readily put it both in Deepak nitrate and navin flourine.. Navin flourine is Rockstar kind of stock 

Deepak Nitrite is facing head winds...Raw materials have become expensive and it has not raised the products cost till now.....its facing issues....the day it starts running,it will reach 3k easily

Just now, Jaitra said:

the hodling pattern is not convincing

Promoters only 31 percent,Retailers  52 percent,fii 5,dii 12

Promoters are very good by heart i know their growth pattern from ages Mr.Sanjay jayavarthan velu is the first man to share his profits with the society. 

Only misfortunate affairs which happens only can pull this share back other wise ethically also this stock is very good..during pre-covid this stock touched upto 8800 later fallen to 1900 to 2100 but again it pulled up to 10,800

retailer portion will not devoid the stock as long as the stock is thriving in the market with profits.

I like management team which sticks to their fundamentals and core business area with expansion moto in such case I like Laurus Labs, Divis, Narayana hrudayalaya, Pidilite and LMW along with Eicher motors.

5 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Deepak Nitrite is facing head winds...Raw materials have become expensive and it has not raised the products cost till now.....its facing issues....the day it starts running,it will reach 3k easily

RMs issue is with every manufacturing company but this stock is getting absorbed into over sensitivity repeatedly but i feel it will cross Rs.2500 per scrip no soon

Promoters are very good by heart i know their growth pattern from ages Mr.Sanjay jayavarthan velu is the first man to share his profits with the society. 

Only misfortunate affairs which happens only can pull this share back other wise ethically also this stock is very good..during pre-covid this stock touched upto 8800 later fallen to 1900 to 2100 but again it pulled up to 10,800

retailer portion will not devoid the stock as long as the stock is thriving in the market with profits.

I like management team which sticks to their fundamentals and core business area with expansion moto in such case I like Laurus Labs, Divis, Narayana hrudayalaya, Pidilite and LMW along with Eicher motors.

ok bro

its a coimbatore based company...are u from TN?

1 minute ago, Jaitra said:

ok bro

its a coimbatore based company...are u from TN?

i am from vizag though not staying their now, but I knew the management team from their familial roots which are from Krishna district of andhra pradesh 

18 minutes ago, roger7 said:

if you are holding any decent size i mean not less than a lac on this stock hold it, add only if it goes to 885.- Projections seems to be very good but stock has some volatility also. 

Three cases

Falling down to 885 means it will take 4-6months to touch Rs.1350

Falling down to 850 means it will take 5months to touch back upto Rs.1175

If it is showing resistance at any price above Rs.900 means it will cross over.. 1250 in next 6-7sessions only... 

in all these cases you will either make it 1.5lac worth portifolio or leave it at 1.lac finally it will grow up to...18-22% in a run of average 6months which is very good return.. 

I am holding good quantity from 980 levels bro...thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, roger7 said:

i am from vizag though not staying their now, but I knew the management team from their familial roots which are from Krishna district of andhra pradesh 

ok bro...Krishna Kammas settled in Coimbatore batch aa....Lot of Kamma industrialists in Coimbatore with Telugu roots.

14 minutes ago, roger7 said:

As per TV5 analysts, Deepak nitrate fair price is above 2500 rs...I still feel Deepak nitrite at CMP, we can take 1st entry point considering it's technicals.