Stocks

Jaitra

1 minute ago, NBK NTR said:

As per TV5 analysts, Deepak nitrate fair price is above 2500 rs...I still feel Deepak nitrite at CMP, we can take 1st entry point considering it's technicals.

on a bad day if u can get at 1750...its a steal....Results on May 11....results are expected to be not great....so 1750 can come

7 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

ok bro...Krishna Kammas settled in Coimbatore batch aa....Lot of Kamma industrialists in Coimbatore with Telugu roots.

half of that family are from Royal Vasireddy(Challapalli Rajas) family they settled there long back but keeping all these things a side they are very deep in their core business and sensitive to their business case

1 minute ago, roger7 said:

half of that family are from Royal Vasireddy(Challapalli Rajas) family they settled there long back but keeping all these things a side they are very deep in their core business and sensitive to their business case

:cheers:

One more good stock which is available at very cheap cost is Infibeam avenues.. currently available at Rs.13.80 next run upto Rs. 17 and prediction is that it will hit 25rupees within 18months from now.

I assume this stock will cross 51 rupees by another 3.5yrs. if some body want to try their luck with some pragmatic info in hand you can do it. 

1 minute ago, roger7 said:

One more good stock which is available at very cheap cost is Infibeam avenues.. currently available at Rs.13.80 next run upto Rs. 17 and prediction is that it will hit 25rupees within 18months from now.

I assume this stock will cross 51 rupees by another 3.5yrs. if some body want to try their luck with some pragmatic info in hand you can do it. 

Infibeam avenues stock was talk of the twitter from various handles...But majority janam Vodafone stock lo stuck ayyaru.

I remember TV5 Kutumba rao uncle giving 20 rs target for Vodafone. 

20 minutes ago, roger7 said:

Penny stocks i avoid bro.

PTFE price was up 2.7% QoQ / 11.6% YoY to Rs1,051 (vs Rs1,023 in Q3FY23). PTFE (to R-22) spread rose 1.8% QoQ, but dipped 24.5% YoY to Rs326 (vs Rs321 in Q3FY23). PTFE export volumes were down 23.7% YoY to 1.9kte.

 Other fluoropolymers price dipped 3.6% QoQ / but rose 42.9% YoY to Rs2,295 (vs Rs2,382 in Q3FY23). Export volumes surged 2.8x YoY to 626te.  R-22 price increased 3.1% QoQ / 42.4% YoY to Rs345.

Fluorspar (acid spar) price was up 2.0% QoQ / 27.3% YoY to Rs39. R-22 spread (to fluorspar and chloroform) was Rs232 vs Rs213 in Q3FY23.  Caustic soda price dipped 6.8% QoQ / up 4.5% YoY to Rs55 (vs Rs59 in Q3FY23).

 MDC (methylene chloride) price rose 10.0% QoQ / down 32.8% YoY to Rs45 while methanol and chlorine prices have increased.

Our analysis suggests spread for MDC is likely to be lower QoQ. MDC prices were down 4.6% MoM to Rs45 in Feb’23. 

The above update is on Petrochemicals theme and Gujarat Fluoro chemicals is the company currently at 3,390 per share and will hit the target of 4,100 per share 

Edited by roger7

23 minutes ago, roger7 said:

Please study the various books, learn new terms 

Observe Paradip Phospates

the little knowledge i have is all from youtube videos bro....i wish there is any simple book covering all the fundamentals written by Indian author.