Stocks

Jaitra

1 hour ago, Naresh_NTR said:

FIIs huge selling and DIIs heavy buying... same scenario yesterday aswell...

FIIs pagabattesar emo mana paina

ledha ikkada teesi dow lo fedutunnaremo

Ok Guruji.

Repati paristhithi anti.

6 hours ago, bebbuli said:

Manchi expert la unnaru kada meeru ... roju koncham info share cheyyandi 

5 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Yes bro today nifty gained 190 points. Kindly give your take daily,so that amateurs like us have some direction bro.

I will share whenever I can brother..But my views change sometimes during the trading time because I may see different pointers/percepective at that time..But I sugegst you not to trust me/anyone completely in market..Nothing is certain in markets, its all about probability..I will try to add the rationale behind my thoughts whenever I post the market direction..Please focus more on the reason than the numbers I post, observe some professionals theories and try to develope your own percpective..conflict with me when u think my perception is wrong..thats how we improve.

Edited by raaz

Unless the global trend reverses nifty can go to 9400 in next few days..Tomorrow is options expiry day, cant have a proper percepctive now because a lot depends on options build up tomorrow..if in case market has to move up tomorrow, banknifty has to move huge once Nifty crosses 9150 and BN crosses 18150..

9 minutes ago, raaz said:

I will share whenever I can brother..But my views change sometimes during the trading time because I may see different pointers/percepective at that time..But I sugegst you not to trust me/anyone completely in market..Nothing is certain in markets, its all about probability..I will try to add the rationale behind my thoughts whenever I post the market direction..Please focus more on the reason than the numbers I post, observe some professionals theories and try to develope your own percpective..conflict with me when u think my perception is wrong..thats how we improve.

Ok Brother.

1 minute ago, raaz said:

Unless the global trend reverses nifty can go to 9400 in next few days..Tomorrow is options expiry day, cant have a proper percepctive now because a lot depends on options build up tomorrow..if in case market has to move up tomorrow, banknifty has to move huge once Nifty crosses 9150 and BN crosses 18150..

:cheers:

9 hours ago, raaz said:

d7U_mS0gWKMT2o3-h1Uijv0eU1_GWtD0DgZ0v3t7

52 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Baaga sale chesthunnadu Jio.

Total 4 lakh crores anukunta debt for RIL

#JioPlatforms :: Facebook, Silverlake, Vista, GeneralAtlantic and now KKR —> Total investment of 78,572 Crore. Valuation of of over 5.16Lac crores!!

Vision fund by Softbank has to worry, good move by US firms trusting in Jio