Stocks

Jaitra

3 minutes ago, uravis said:

meee rich people ke ee jackpots tagultai endooo :dream:

Gods grace & mi lanti pedolla blessings uncle :D 

Natco is in my SIP basket from last 2yrs uncle..... na SIP basket lo vunna shares evaina 3yrs low numbers vasthe kontunna.... aa process lo Natco 480 ki vachinapudu koncham ekkuva shares konna as it was at 4yrs low :dream: 

P.S - I don't do trading, not short term investing..... only long term investing... a small percentage of savings ( avi poina naku financial ga emi ibbandi ledu anukune amount ne invest chestanu)

I have only one stock and it traded Red  today ... worst amma ... daridram netti medha dance aaduthundi ... market rampage lo kuda Red ante ... _/\_ SBI Cards _/\_ 

Repu vadilencheskovali eh penta ..waited all day but didnt worked  ... mamulu bad time nadavatledhu... 

Edited by Venu_NTR

15 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

I have only one stock and it traded Red  today ... worst amma ... daridram netti medha dance aaduthundi ... market rampage lo kuda Red ante ... _/\_ SBI Cards _/\_ 

Repu vadilencheskovali eh penta ..waited all day but didnt worked  ... mamulu bad time nadavatledhu... 

Listed day naadu vadilenchesa.

2 lots vachaayi

39 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Natco is in my SIP basket from last 2yrs uncle..... na SIP basket lo vunna shares evaina 3yrs low numbers vasthe kontunna.... aa process lo Natco 480 ki vachinapudu koncham ekkuva shares konna as it was at 4yrs low :dream: 

P.S - I don't do trading, not short term investing..... only long term investing... a small percentage of savings ( avi poina naku financial ga emi ibbandi ledu anukune amount ne invest chestanu)

Nee core portfolio stocks anti baa

41 minutes ago, Gunner said:

same to same :shakehands:

2 hours ago, Jaitra said:

What good news came that markets rallied?

Traders traps.

Worldwide new corona cases have started reducing from last few days brother..Global markets started rallying from yesterday..Our market did the catchup.

If you want to be a trader and just started trading, I suggest you to start with less money..Its almost impossible to start earning money initially..it is inevitabel to lose..Its like prepaid recharge..we might earn on some days..but in a span of time, everyone loses money initially..We should try to gain more knowledge with less money..and don't trade with inconsitent amounts..say Today trading with 10k and tomorrow with 1L and next with 10L..because If our stocks falls 5%, we lose 500, 5000 and 50000..losing 500 may not be a matter to many people..5k matters to some..50k matters to some more..Even though the fall is the same 5%, our mind processes it in 3 different ways on 3 different days because of the amount of money we are losing..The increase has to be gradual so that we can process it better.

And the most important thing is to accept our mistakes..Typically our ego comes in between and we support ourselves with some unreasonable reasons..We can accept our mistakes easily if we realise that being wrong is not actualy wrong..If we dont accept our mistakes, how can we correct them..We should never blame anyone/anything else for our trades..Even if some one suggested you a wrong call, we should blame ourselves..We shouldnt have listened to them..We should take everything as a lesson..We shouldnt put our mistakes on luck just to satisfy ouselves..We can't count on luck though luck counts on us sometimes..The importance of luck(not in few days, over a period of time) in trading is absolutely ZERO..Thats the hard truth.

8 minutes ago, raaz said:

And the most important thing is to accept our mistakes..Typically our ego comes in between and we support ourselves with some unreasonable reasons..We can accept our mistakes easily if we realise that being wrong is not actualy wrong..If we dont accept our mistakes, how can we correct them..We should never blame anyone/anything else for our trades..Even if some one suggested you a wrong call, we should blame ourselves..We shouldnt have listened to them..We should take everything as a lesson..We shouldnt put our mistakes on luck just to satisfy ouselves..We can't count on luck though luck counts on us sometimes..The importance of luck(not in few days, over a period of time) in trading is absolutely ZERO..Thats the hard truth.

Ok bro.

Your views are straight and interesting.