Stocks

Jaitra

58 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Pvt companies modi maata vintaaya

57 minutes ago, Rajesh_NBK said:

Modi evaru cheppadaniki pvt business lo...vallaki losses unte teesestaru..

Valla istameee kani one month kuda agaleraaa  situation baledu ani..profit s ochinapudu avi Anni employees ke panchesinattu apativaraku :wall:

10 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Dayachesi no one get tempted seeing me.

Hands burn ayina ok antay digandi

Decided to keep variable pay amount in account, not to invest now, as my emergency fund came down to zero. Do not want to lock my self in stocks and be empty handed in this tough situation. opportunity ippudu miss ina chinnado peddado malli vastayi, ippudu risk cheyyalenu. Anyway I do not think it bottomed out yet!

2 hours ago, surendra.g said:

Decided to keep variable pay amount in account, not to invest now, as my emergency fund came down to zero. Do not want to lock my self in stocks and be empty handed in this tough situation. opportunity ippudu miss ina chinnado peddado malli vastayi, ippudu risk cheyyalenu. Anyway I do not think it bottomed out yet!

Ok

2 hours ago, KING007 said:

Oka 100rs price lo decent shares cheppandi....

Dude  wat is this... Don't fall prey and deceived by share price be it 100 or 10 or 1 Rs... check for P/E .. and book value.. tat shud tell u the exact worth .. not the trading price... 

55 minutes ago, satya said:

SCOOP!

#Russia’s #oil industry is ready to agree cuts to production together with #SaudiArabia and other major producers in a desperate bid to halt the slide in prices, according to five people familiar with the efforts. #OOTT 

https://t.co/JzCDYmlJ4h

Ninna trading hours mundhe vachindhi ga idhi...anduke i said ONGC will surge ani... and it happened too...